La creatura vegana

La creatura vegana...

Attached: bite size vegan.jpg (605x500, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aC0AmgI4uZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

la creatura vagina...

The archetypal gainz goblin.

Seriously why are vegans always either the 80-100 year old gurus that look good, or strange and dishevelled wiry (or bloated) things what have aged prematurely?

Stress and hate.

The gurus have reached nirvana and are super based, the wiry fucknuggets are the ones that have to make veganism their entire personality to get a green light on hating anyone that isn't.

The vegan activists are the ones who have been vegan for like 6 months or some shit. Once you've done it for a cew year or so you stop caring and it just becomes habit

how old is this orc?

These gurus are actually in their late 30s...

oh god

no offense to her but I hope I don't look that old when I'm 33

Se dice "criatura". Dejen de bastardear el idioma. Gracias.

"La creatura" is italian you stupid fucking spanish faggot

older than her, also a vegan, she looks about 30 years older than me.

Maybe we've evolved to be physically revolted by autism.

>Bastardear

Es Bastardizar.

Lack of fats, particularly saturated, in their diet which causes real harm to the gonads and fucks up your hormone balance. To a lesser extent a lack of protein and sometimes micronutrients causing problems like low muscle mass and the like.

people age differently. you find the same spread in non-vegans

Dios mio...
Maybe Kaczyinsky was right. If society can produce this as a viable human we are truly regressing.

Isn't this the bitch that ate like 3lbs of unwashed lettuce or something for one of her videos?

She's 33 ?
My aunt is almost 60 and look younger than her...

good Veeky Forums thread

>literally making fun of someone with a developmental disorder
Veeky Forums - Fitness

HOW CAN SHE BE 33 YO?????
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???????????

LAS PLANTAS LO TEMEN
LOS CARNÍVOROS LE TEMEM
DIOS LE TEME

EL VEGANO VERDE DEL INFIERNO CRUZO LA LINEA

el ogro de las americas...

>body of a 15 year old
>face of a 55 year old
dios mio..

Madre de Dios. Salve Maria llena de gracia.

The worst thing about vegans is the smell. Not sure who smells worse, pajeets or vegans

niggers

excess carbs age you like a motherfucker
energy from glycogen releases a fuck ton of oxidation compared to fat

Excess protein ages you m8.

dude have you even fucking smelled indians before? Like I get that you are just trying to be an edgy /pol tryhard, but the difference between the two is immense, you are fucking retarded if you think blacks smell one tenth as bad as poo-in-loos

>nigger detected
you smell worse than poos, case closed.

Scam artists and the people that fell for it.

Youll never find an omni that looks like this unless they are going through 3 packs of cigarettes a day.

Ándate a la mierda, creatura es una palabra reconocida por la Real Academia Española y los caracteres no se "dicen", se escriben. puesto que no es comunicación oral.

>El goblino arrogante

Attached: Screenshot_Diccionario_20180320-015400.png (720x1280, 98K)

vegans tend to have higher omega 6 to omega 3 ratio than meat eaters, at least they used to before. It is easily corrected. Homocysteine is the biggest cause of heart disease.

Food comes with antioxidants to quell oxidation

la veganza de las plantas.... Santa Maria

Attached: santamaria.gif (245x250, 999K)

el goblino..........

People who lack cultural identity/religion tend to be vegans.

Hence why so many vegans are half-breeds or multi-mutts.

Veganism is the culture of the La Creatura's

That's an interesting take actually.

Almost positive I've seen a video where she says shes like 29 years old

Holy FUCK

I absolutely hate when women get tattoos like this.

i'd fuck her

Attached: el goblino.png (331x427, 118K)

shut the fuck up you dumb cunt

Attached: 1498228414675.jpg (480x480, 15K)

>t. ogro de las americas

Selection bias. The people who turn vegan late in life probably spent the majority of their earlier life partying hard and abusing drugs or alcohol. That's why they decided to go vegan to clean themselves up. Unfortunately, the damage has already been done.

>Gauged ears
>Biker tats
>Skeletor physique

Disgusting, wouldn't even slay this shit with the power of gray skull.

The older I get the more I realize he was right about a lot of things

Uhm, as a medical professional, disregarding her face because dios mio, have you lot looked at her fingers? There may be something very wrong with her liver for them to get like that.

>34 years old
>could be 40-60 judging from that picture

ay carumba...

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (2249x1268, 363K)

>vegans all look ba-

this bitch drinks nothing but fruit and veggie shakes and looks like this?!?

Attached: fullyrawkristina.jpg (370x297, 34K)

Excess sugar, lack of fats and amino acids.

No, wrong.
Younger people who are vegan in their 20's might well look good, but as they keep on with their retarded diet they start looking and aging worse and worse.
Just look at all the vegan doctors online, all of them look like they have cancer or aids, with little to no exception.

This is a just a woman who did speed probably for like 15 years and is now " Vegan"

Attached: 29178772_1970757709668478_5998480164826253049_n.jpg (600x600, 30K)

That thing is 33 years old, a democrat, and childless.

Attached: 1520881395337.jpg (640x356, 36K)

Your body on a healthy whole foods high carb low fat plant based vegan diet.

>people unironically follow these retarded gurus

Here's what humans are meant to eat since before the fucking glacial maximus period.
High fat, high protein low carb.
It's the norm in paleolithic man all the way up to the start of the mesolithic.
The most robust human remains ever found were from mammoth hunting communities in eurasia, they had the most robust skulls and biggest frames, average man in gravettian communities was around 5'11-6'2 depending on the location, with an average bodyweight of 62kg, even when starvation was rampant, humans were the most robust when eating the most animal protein and fat(average estimated intake of an adult male mammoth hunter was over 200g protein a day)
Any retard who refuses to address this needs to get a reality check.

Average height of neolithic man? 5'5.
Average bodyweight? 78kg.
Agricultural revolution literally made us fat and short and literally shrank our brains.

>b-but we can just supplement out diet
I tried that for months, my digestion was fucking terrible for the whole duration even when swapping some foods for others.
I tried low carb vegan, I tried high carb low fat vegan, I tried a mix of both.
Essentially my mood,libido, strength and body composition suffered throughout the entire time, I was taking protein powders which tasted like garbage and were full of heavy metals and gave me diarrhea.
I was taking multi vitamin supplements, literally tracking everything on discord.
Eventually I quit and just drank like a gallon of milk with chocolate powder and my digestion was literally massively improved compared to when I was being vegan, that's a telling sign of how retarded vegan diets are.

Attached: D1ghTiz.jpg (400x300, 142K)

el goblino...

Attached: DE7D9631-CE62-400F-8495-505CF42BE7D0.jpg (1022x1152, 124K)

google "advanced glycation endproducts"

Fuck off to hispachan if you want people to use correct spanish

>be 25 yrs old
>go vegan for 5 years
>look like 80-100 year old guru
>posters on a malaysian tapestry enthusiast forum are impressed by my lean physique

Why in the world are those discolorations ,is it deficiency of some shit which normal humans get with meat ?

Attached: 1517509487277.png (687x450, 5K)

el bastardo...

youtu.be/aC0AmgI4uZY

She claims in this video she averaged 0-4 hours of sleep for the last two years. That’s obviously exaggerated, but if she has been significantly sleep deprived for that long, the effect on her body would be tremendous. Shitty diet that is believed to be good because it’s vegan + sleep deprivation = goblin

Attached: bananiac.jpg (480x360, 24K)

When you look like a meth addict from your 'healthy' diet

Attached: durianrider.jpg (1080x675, 115K)

>vegan mental health
I wonder what's the correlation between getting molested as a child and being a vegan.

Attached: vegancreatura.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

Attached: La Creatura Carnivora.jpg (320x180, 17K)

Isn't this... creature actually supposed to be way younger than it looks?

>beautiful skin
>shiny long blonde hair
>confident calm demeanor
>well educated about nutrition
>alpha as fuck and wrecks vegan soyboys
>aesthetic fully natural body with minimal lifting
>rich
Yeah try again vegancuck.

Idiot part was that creatura is a valid spanish word, it's just arcaic so it's not used as criatura in informal environments. That guy was being obnoxious

he lives on wellfare while dealing drugs
he is also a complete narcistic edgelord who doesnt understand basic science
his opposition to veganism is mostly based on how he literally shit in his pants in public while on the diet

Women lie about their age, so she's probably much older. Still, she looks like she's in her early 70s wearing a wig. Just how fucking old is she really?

>and childless
Thank goodness.

DID SOME1 SAY VEGANA?
SHO BITCH
OPEN BOBS

Attached: bobspls.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>he lives on wellfare while dealing drugs
lol his parents are rich politicians, dude is wealthy as fuck from birth
>he is also a complete narcistic edgelord who doesnt understand basic science
he's the least narcissistic dude on youtube, never tries to make himself look good unlike all the vegan faggots who virtue signal in all their videos and take selfies with their food
>his opposition to veganism is mostly based on how he literally shit in his pants in public while on the diet
not really, he opposes veganism because he studied nutrition and is aware that there are over 50 nutrients you can't obtain from plants

Try again vegan cuck, though that lack of fat is gonna make your brain hurt if you try to think too hard.

low body fat

>childless
>implying getting children is a desirable trait

Dinckleberg had the life that Timmy's dad wish he could afford.
>DINK: Double Income No Kids

>Excess protein ages you m8
Because excess protein gets converted into glucose.

It's called jaundice.

all life shares two primary instincts: self-preservation and procreation.
trying to go against that and denying one of your prime instincts means you are dysfunctional to the highest degree, on the same level as someone who is suicidal.

my 68 year old mother has healthier looking skin than this creature lmao

lol another angry meathead with cholesterol clogging his brain capilaries :D

he was doing nothing but play runescape in rundown east euro shithole appartment he shared with a bunch of other NEETs
then he was wagecucking in different european countries before coming to germany to get gibs
he didnt study shit, is unemployed for nearly 10 years and somehow gets enough money for rent, 1 kg meat/day which is really expensive in germany and his frequent travels all over the globe = does illegal shit on the side, who knows what
you are completely delusional if you think that he is a genuine truth seeking individual
try to oppose or slightly critizise a single point in his videos and he will either downright block you or lecture you as if talking to an imbecile
this is the guy who was convinced at one point that you can live off of sunlight and still thinks the earth is flat and space isnt real
this retard also believes that isotope marking voids studies because of radoactivity, thinks that whole enzymes get absorbed through the gut lining
also there arent 50 nutrients missing from plants, the ones he likes to list are A, B6, B12, D, F, K2, cholesterol and some other shit, from which vegans only need B12 and D supplemented

>still thinks the earth is flat
that's right tho???

Wow he isnt working in an office making his boss rich what a terrible guy

also, the other way around: too many omega 6 fatty acids, which cause inflammation. inflammation speeds up aging.

checkmate. i like you, user.

that's actually true in a broader sense.
look at all the people who completely identify with labels, ie veganism, feminism, patriotism, atheism. all of those are quasi-religions only showing the lack of actual purpose these people have.

vegans tend to have a kinda thin skin. maybe it's because of the lack of collagen.

>sunburnt as hell
>oily, unkempt hair starting at the top of his head
>too low-test to achieve even a basic level of arousal
>eats raw, rotten meat and believes the government is trying to poison him
>so beta he hides from society
>you got me. He's natty, so there's that.
>that's really sad that you think money buys good looks or social status. I see why you think he's alpha if that's the way you think.

Fucking spic go back to ForoCoches .

Attached: 3C7E13DAB719465BB53D9ACCD5C46B9C.jpg (342x416, 122K)

Kek hard

Attached: 1520396347576.jpg (500x672, 50K)

>Android

Attached: 1326568049893.gif (170x225, 481K)

>>El goblino arrogante

Attached: anime_pro.png (523x469, 377K)

If her face was 15 years younger with that body she'd literally be a 10/10. All her drug abuse ruined her face unfortunately.

STACY eats PIZZA while getting pounded by CHAD while you eat 3 POUNDS OF LETTUCE for your VEGAN VLOG

>tfw the 56% meme is teaching me spanish
My hours being spent here are well spent after all.

Never seen a more low test face in my life.

Attached: 5minh5.jpg (849x735, 368K)

Is this supposed to be a "progress" pic?