If he can make it, so can you

If he can make it, so can you.

Attached: yD6y2SJF327z7j-rHCpvUilO1POzR_IrM6w07jktmV8.jpg?w=513&s=9e83aaa523490f5f20bf44ed44c31c8f.jpg (513x767, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Beofeq5nwrz/?taken-at=20525559
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this from Big Rhaaaaaab's Fitness?

I respect any man that's willing to show up and do the work. Godspeed.

Attached: tumblr_nr1pm59hQt1qzfsnio1_400.gif (355x200, 1.33M)

>using a cancer patient to further your agenda and virtue signal to the internet
>not being a trashy piece of shit
Fucking pick one. There was literally no need to post this image beyond pure attention whoring.
What a faggot.

Dumb fuck can't even keep his name consistent. Which spelling is it?

Damn straight.
We're all at the gym to better ourselves in some capacity.

This kid is already stronger than a good number of people who post here. Hope he sees some awesome progress.

This. Also
>spelling the poor bastard's name incorrectly

But still #letsgojared

Godspeed.

Who cares

>lifting at 0% bf
Let the boy eat some first

Isn’t 0% body fat impossible ?

I'll remember this next time I want to skip a workout.

He'll be on anadrol and grow like a weed.

Fucking nice BF to start at. He can dream bulk for 2 years straight while lifting and look like a 12%bf Chad.

>0% body fat
So, dead?

Not if you have cancer mate, cancer is great for a cut

Fuck ECA stacks I'm going to take chemo from now on.

Godspeed Lung cancer bro

I say good luck to the kid, may zyzz bless him.

Good for him, lung cancer but still willing to lift while most people have nothing wrong with them and still choose to be lazy out of shape fucks.

>be manlet
>"lol genetic failure"
>child cancer
>"oh poor kid"

Attached: 1519586644489.jpg (633x758, 63K)

funny.
i saw a guy claiming that if a kid with cancer and no muscles can hit the gym thousands of amerilards should start moving their asses.
it's interesting how your own bias can change what you see.

Mad respect, Jared

*Jarrod

Two things I recall from my old (now closed) gym I attended.

1. there was a long distance truck driver whose left leg was missing mid thigh. he wasn't Veeky Forums but he still showed up and lifted whatever he could do

2. we were one of only 2 gyms in South Texas USA (hell yeah!) who featured a bench that Wounded Warriors (or anyone) missing legs, or paralyzed below the waist could get strapped into and compete on the flat bench

>gym closed in Feb.

Attached: acidbased.jpg (800x800, 137K)

they're just fatties trying to cope
ignore them

It is honestly going to be easier for him than someone who is fat. Don't get me wrong, cancer is fucking terrible.

I've been cutting for 4 months and I'm just barely starting to see the light, knowing full well I put in 10x the work while getting 1/10th of his fucking hospital roid gains because of this defecit.

Seriously Ja-rod, try working a fucking ten hour shift in the bitter cold hauling wood, then doing the same shit in 90 degree weather surrounded by fucking wasps. Then you hit the gym for 2 hours.

Fuck.

Attached: IMG_8731.gif (425x256, 1.36M)

why? If you need to skip a workout for a certain reason (i.e being sick, and you can still lift if it's just a light fever) you skip it, and if you can go, you go. It's very simple

well yeah, he deserves quick gains because he fought fucking cancer and almost died but came out, and you dont deserve quick gains because you're fat

Nah, if he stays in remission it will be 100x easier than for someone with 400lb with zero guidance.

But, I'm a terrible person for saying this, right? Because Ja-Rod didn't have a shitty addictive life style that he had to uproot by sheer force? Best transformations are from fucking skellys putting on 30lb of muscle.

This probably adds like what, another
2-3 months of lifting for "epic-transformation, he is a fucking god" bullshit?

I'm not trying to talk shit on the cancer kid by any means, but it really won't be that fucking hard for him. Especially with a bodybuidling coach learning every compound lift at the same time perfectly.

Well one if from weak genes, the other is cancer.

Fuarking shredded mate.
In all seriousness though, good on him. Many people would give up and let themselves be
What the fuck are you talking about dude, what fucking agenda is there here

>being so bitter about being fat that you're talking shit about a kid with cancer

>making it
>this guy
lmao this guy's a fucking twink

Attached: costanza.jpg (600x600, 34K)

You don't die from being short

>this kid is already stronger than a good number of people who post here
haha holy shit nigger this kid probably cant even bench the bar r u srs rn?

jesus fucking christ just lay down the cheeseburgers it's not that hard

Nigga are you for real. The path will be straightforward, but it won't be easy. I started fat, some of my friends started skelly, and it was hard for all of us. Also "addictive life style" lmao get a load of this fatass. You think Jarred here isn't uprooting anything by force? You think he's not in pain? Man you are stupid

>implying cancer is anywhere near as bad as being a manlet

Post body. Yes, he lost he lottery. But, it will be incredibly easy for him to do this. Trust me, don't wish it on anybody.

I ended up gaining 70lb due to medication. My dopamine/thyroid peeps got fucked.

It's just annoying. He has everything laid out for him in this scenario and weightlifting will actually increase his risk for cancer.

>"Wow you went from 130lb to 175lb by having a premium coach, probably anabolics and the whole world behind you". Not saying he doesn't deserve it, I'm just saying it's not aw inspiring by any means.

Attached: IMG_8288.jpg (2078x2078, 417K)

this

Attached: 1508126356394.png (720x400, 441K)

This made my heart smile

get the fuck out you bitter fat shit what the fuck do you know about being skinny, you were breastfed chocolate milkshakes

I'm not by any means, but he has literally the whole system pushing this for him. It isn't, but neither is him putting on muscle.
Yes, cancer fucking sucks. But, again it really isn't that fucking incredible if you think of the circumstances.
This is coming from someone who will be working with these people on a daily basis and will give my fucking soul for these people. But, again I think there a lot more impressive things than giving some kid with muscle atrophy some steroids and a good coach. Fucking sue me.

Maybe not physically stronger but probably mentally/spiritually stronger. Kid's probably been through a ton

Attached: 1520890388398.jpg (600x735, 56K)

If SHE can make it .... so can you.
She now lifts at my new gym with her same b/f who looks good as well --- and she is quite "toned".

>instagram.com/p/Beofeq5nwrz/?taken-at=20525559

I would of rather gone through cancer and had to work from zero physical ability than go through 5 years of anti psychotics

>70lb due to medication
LMAO
fat fucks are delusional...

>0% bodyfat
NO HUMANITY
NOOO HUUUMAAANIIITYYY

Attached: 1514746995866.jpg (900x900, 46K)

god bless him with gainz

Post progress pls

Lol welcome to Veeky Forums. I see and read about this sort of stuff a lot, so again I'm going to have a "different" view point. Same way my mom feels while looking at a car accident victim.

I look at things logically. Giving some kid who has fully recovered from surgery (while touching and awesome) an amazing coach, anabolic steroids, orthopedics and PT out the ass isnt really that fucking amazing. Sue me.

Thank god he made it through and I'm sorry to offend you anons. Also, attacking character and virtue signaling is for SJW's :)

Maybe he's trying to motivate people. Like if that skelly cancer kid can do it so can other people.

Also, what is:
>T3
>D2
>statistical relevance
Not even making excuses I was 190-200lb for years then this medication absolutely fucked me.
Yes, you can gain a shit ton of weight from thyroid imbalance and eating normal amounts of food. Welcome to the 21st century, fuck face.

Holy shit I can literally smell you twirling your cane and tipping your fedora from here

user.. I...

Attached: IMG_8732.jpg (567x565, 37K)

it is.

whatever it takes, right babe?

this is pasta right?

Get triggered faggot

>le logical thinker
you fat fuck can't comprehend that people who are extremely skinny can have a really fucking hard time gaining weight. You don't have any kind of perspective on this because you've never been skinny. You're a fat fuck and struggle with your fatness so you expect it to be the hardest thing imaginable. You're bitter and sad

cancer is weak genes and poor diet retard

Millions of dollars in aid, premium drugs, some of the most educated people in the country are piloting him through the entire process.

Yeah, sorry. It's a great thing and it's admirable. But, I'm not really aw-inspired like half you idiots are.

Obviously most of Veeky Forums is abunch of virtue signaling faggots who don't understand at all what is being said here.

Attached: JarodGAINS.jpg (412x357, 44K)

I'm not, I'm presenting an argument that all of you guys flipped the fuck out over due to the point I'm making that none of you can seem to comprehend because "muh c-word" and "muh skelly bros".

Jump off a fucking bridge you idiots, only one who posted body. Probably only one here with an ounce of gray matter.

Stupid virtue signaling soyboys.

Attached: IMG_8349.png (294x171, 5K)

/thread

Suck my fucking dick, cnn tier fucking virtue signaling. God damnit.

He will surpass all of us

Attached: goodgod.jpg (554x554, 144K)

Over 6' and I'd rather get cancer than become small

I literally couldn't stop my hand from pressing post, sorry.

Attached: IMG_8733.jpg (225x225, 19K)

>implying being a fatass losing weight isn't just as difficult as a skelly bulking
lmao nigga just put down the fork l
lmao nigga just eat more

it's the same shit

I want chad trainer and best healthcare in country for my gains user

Attached: IMG_8734.jpg (800x546, 61K)

Then pay for it. Not so difficult homo.

Fucker needs to eat some first.

Bulking is objectively harder, it costs money, time and effort. Sometimes it's late and I just want to fucking go to sleep but still need to eat more to fill the macros/calories. It's fucking shit.

I’m just gonna fucking die now, gotta confuse the muscles, right babe?

Attached: 37275203-6F80-4FCC-A13D-2B0C985082F1.png (268x376, 73K)

>I'm taking him under my wing
Maybe just take him under your wing and don't virtue signal about it online social media?
Oh right, if social media didn't exist he wouldn't even talk to this dude - hell I bet he drops this kind until the next time he wants a photo op with his pet project.

Make no mistake, this is a snake's game.

>landwhale is some kind of hero in his head because he is trying to unfuck his own doing

Attached: 1520800363202.jpg (500x655, 74K)

You think it's "incredibly easy" for a kid who just passed chemo to gain muscle and you're surprised people are calling you out for your bullshit? Do you know how weak your body is just after chemo? It's a lot easier for a fat fuck like you to lose weight and yet you're crying about muh 10x effort, muh job, and muh medication. Grow up and stop being jealous of a fucking kid.

>lose 37 pounds when you need to lose 150
>looks like I made it guys check me out

You gained 70 pounds from eating too much.
Medication contains almost zero calories

>weightlifting is a risk factor
>for cancer
>t. fatman

thanks for the laughs, but you need to leave

Whereas cancer boy did nothing to earn this hard reset that he is working himself out of.... You--on the other hand--did every single thing that put yourself into your current situation you fat piece of shit. "This cancer patient making hospital roid gains--he thinks he has it so tough!!! I'm not even allowing cake in my diet right now!!!!!!!" The absolute state of fatties I swear. You will never make it for any meaningful length of time in your life without adjustment of that shit attitude. Have fun briefly experiencing fitness perhaps a couple times in your life before your pathetic level of will just cracks permanently under all the excuses that you and all the other fatties have for yourselves.

>0% body fat
>brings him to a gym
will be waiting to see the post about he died from a common cold

Unironically are you ok dude?

Damn, not addressing my point still.

First off how it happened, irrelevant to the argument. It does not mean anything to the point I've been making for 20 minutes.

You're failing harder than when try to bench more than one plate at the gym.

Yes, I feel bad for the situation. However (look I'm really going to spell it out for you here), he will have a much easier time bodybuilding than most people here.

He has literally the entire medical instution with some of the smartest people in the country, the best pharmaceutical infrastructure, best trainers and safest instutions IN THE WORLD.

If you can't see the point I'm making and needlessly have to attack my character then you would absolutely suck in a public debate.

I would say the same for a morbidly obese person losing weight with a healthcare provider or somebody with muscular atrophy wanting to be a bodybuilder, it is 100x easier.

shit lad now that's motivating. only wishing that man the best

You idiot what does this 100x easier shit actually come in on this? You need someone to babysit you to put down the fork and pick up some weights? Are you seriously even comparing your fat ass with a literal child that's been through cancer, all the shit that fucks up in your body, and who is now pretty much a literal skeleton?

Posting and getting attention about helping someone doesn’t cancel out helping them.
What is more deserving than attention and praise then helping others?

Being short (which 95% of normal height people don’t give a shit about) is somehow just as bad as having cancer

not even any of the guys you're talking to. But you;re a shitbag mate.

You aint special. Not even in a bad way.

Polar opposites can still have equal struggle. My money is on the kid thoug because he beat cancer. You cant beat a cheeseburger.

>Jarod
>Jared
seems legit. whatever, get this man some gallons of milk

>words words words please pity me words words words

zero percent bodyfat? sage

good for the kid though.

Haha I'm on le Veeky Forums is this how you trigger libtards????

Nah, he has a mental illness. Probably bipolar. It's an observed effect.

If this kid can stick to a good routine and eat right, he's going to fucking slay. Girls fucking love dudes who climbed out of hardness. Surviving cancer and immediately after becoming Veeky Forums is an impressive story to tell people.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH aaahhhhh haahahHahahahahahahahahahaha just stop eating

Thats what you get for being short