What would happen if a skeleton(10%bf) did a 14week cycle of 500TestE, dieted properly, had a solid training routine...

What would happen if a skeleton(10%bf) did a 14week cycle of 500TestE, dieted properly, had a solid training routine, and had a thorough PCT and good recovery?

Attached: what-rich-piana-eats-to-stay-big.jpg (459x344, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2sgpH6Ys53A
youtube.com/watch?v=Krs83GDm800
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He would pick up a bunch of muscle.

Bump

You won’t be skelly anymore but no one will no you roided. But there is no point in it if you can’t eat in the first place. This is why you need to learn the rules without it first.

True. But will you have a solid physique afterward? You're right though. Learning the basics would be imperative to keeping said gainz after cycle.

Bump

I need answers, frauds!

Stretchmarks

Already have that from being obese most of my life accompanied by loose skin.

More input? How much muscle would said person make?

Very little because you don’t have the knowledge nor the discipline to lift hard enough, you will suffer more side effects than muscle growth

Fuck off. Did you not read OP.

>answers question
>Fuck off. Did you not read OP.

careful with that roid rage there faggot

You have an answer to a different scenario. You gave the answer to: "what would happen if a skeleton took steroids and didn't do everything properly?" I see what you're saying, but I was looking doe an answer as to what would happen if a skele did everything properly. I already know any skele would fuck it up in a realistic scenario.

not even the dude that responded to you

you’re still a giant faggot

he'd never be seen in the gym again, as the weight would go back to being really heavy and tiring.

You would look incredibly better and probably look like you lifted. Movie stars do this shit.

That being said, save roids for the very end because once you lift on them you'll never want to go back to natty, ever.

After cycle? Probably.
Never thought I'd ever read a legit answer. To many fags with cocks up their asses love to project their tough/anal mentality in to everything. "Either do it this way or it doesn't work and fuck you".
Thanks.

If youre a skelly you don't have enough experience to use gear. Steroids are great but you still have to actually work and eat

I would advise you to lift naturally for a while to get a feel for how your body responds to exercise. But to answer your question, I'd say you'd probably gain 15lbs of muscle (to pull a number out of my ass). Personally even though roids are tempting as fuck I'm going to wait a while before I try them.

Bump

this kek, depends on the genetics though how much.

Try this and eat big.

Attached: image.jpg (711x543, 192K)

They’ll put on 10lbs of muscle

You'd put on a pound of muscle a week without lifting if you did 600mg test, so lifting and eating well you make double those gains. You'll probably never come off the gear though unless you get terrible side effects, training i supposed to be a lot more fun.

>using Nolva as an AI

Not OP but regarding hair.

I reckon taking test will trigger hair loss or not?

And if yes will it grow back after going off the test?

Attached: Sanic.gif (256x256, 30K)

You would get about five times less gains than you would expect and be disappointed with the results and probably never lift again afterwards

Is your dad bald? If so, you'll go bald sooner than he did. It won't grow back if you do lose it but you can take stuff to make it thicken up again, like minoxidil

/thread

youtu.be/2sgpH6Ys53A
youtube.com/watch?v=Krs83GDm800
Stay natty niggas, you don't need jack shit except dedication, knowledge and real food

Attached: 1515287994836.png (598x566, 277K)

you'll gain some muscle but you wont be big, a skelly doing 1 cycle isn't going to yield dramatic results

this is a really shitty plan
>test
>dbol
>no AI
mkay