Has anyone here paid for tinder premium? Are the extra benefits worth the money?

Has anyone here paid for tinder premium? Are the extra benefits worth the money?

Attached: IMG_2131.jpg (600x1149, 89K)

Yeah go ahead pay for sex
>they never learn

>should I waste my dosh on tinder plus???

Wooww, sub-10 IQ detected, delet urself. Proverbs 5:20 you fucking idiot.

Attached: 1521310583045.jpg (746x888, 64K)

Bump

adds relatively little. just keep swiping. just makes you more aware of 3/10 fatties tryna fuck. gl my friend

> t. wageslave that can't afford to blow a few bucks

Wouldn't it be pointless? There's no way that female users are paying for Tinder Premium, so they'll only pick the same Chads as most women.

>he uses tinder in 2018

Attached: 1520986619385.jpg (1200x675, 101K)

If you actually pay for tinder you're a waste of human life.

It's garbage. Tried it two times. It's a hoax to colletct virgins' money

Here's something better that's free and you get to see what the woman exactly looks like (no bullshit picture). You can also tell within seconds whether or not you two will match. It's called "see an attractive lady? Go talk to her"

Dipshit

keyboard warrior/s out in force tonight

go you Internet tough guys

Only guys will pay for Tinder, not women. That renders it pointless because you'll still be competing with a hordes of betas and the odd Chad.

Never paid for it but it was fun seeing the number of how many unmatched likes you have go up. Sadly, it seems they removed that feature now. I've been on one tinder data, last friday, and she was entertaining and cute, had great sex. I'm thinking of inviting her out again this friday. Is that too soon? I don't want to get serious with her as I also have a couple other girls but they're out of town.

Attached: rarepepe.jpg (240x400, 24K)

You dont have to sign your post

>Try Tinder again
>Highest amount of matches I had was 60
>Look at these girls without thinking with my dick
>They're all boring and uninteresting
>All have the same profiles and sense of style
>Delete Tinder soon after

virgin faggot

Yup, and you'll need to buy boosts to actually be visible. Not to mention that you need to live in a city with >1 million people and tourists in order to increase your chances and have professional photos (100$ at least)

my sister took pictures of me on our vacation in caribbia this summer and the new pics have increased my matches from 1-2 a week to 3-6 a day. They don't need to be professional but they need to be cool and you need to be cut

>Add a photo of myself with my car
>Instantly start getting more matches

This is why I use Tinder for hookups, not relationships.

Yup, I agree. I've only started training in the recent year and only recently it started to show on me, so most of my pics aren't that good.

She a slut

What else would you recommend?

Your mom a slut

>tfw I’m at the point where I open with a joke, and always follow it up with flat out ask them to fuck vanilla, threesome, or some bondage shit
I’m already maintaining 3 fuck buddies, all 3 also know I’m fucking others and two of them have met already.
Thots aren’t worth the effort.
>inb4 aids
One of my regulars is a licensed med tech. Gets me tested all the time, as well as the thots I fuck.

Attached: 385E1486-1776-42F5-96B0-EDAFFF403FA4.png (750x1334, 816K)

lmao got eem

Attached: 1519871357689.jpg (241x198, 4K)

Yeah it’s pretty good. I tried it for a month and got around 100 matches (swiped right only on 6s minimum too) in 3-4 weeks. You”ll get a lot more if you lower your standards. In total I have around 250 matches from using Tinder for around 3 months. Got around 6 hookups from it but I kinda stopped trying after a while. It’s good and worth payin for if you have high a pretty high sex drive

depends, i have a friend that did, but he activated it during coachella and during spring break, so he got some pretty good dates from it, but thats basically it, you need to be at least above average looking for it to work well, if you're not simply keep trying irl that will make you less bad

I am VERY interest in Toni's kinks.

I tried it a year or two ago when I was a chubby DYEL. It was worth it in that I could get matches quicker, but all of my matches were ugly or fat. I'm looking better now but I need to add some more lean mass and get professional photos taken before I even think about using tinder again.