How have you used your strength to defend POC and other marginalized grpups...

How have you used your strength to defend POC and other marginalized grpups? Social Justice gains are just as important as muscularity. Remember not everyone is able to lift.

Attached: 1512428388803.jpg (787x787, 97K)

I lift for myself

Attached: 1484709452952.png (794x564, 301K)

I've used my strength to defend myself from pocs does that count?

Attached: 1521536463900.jpg (1242x1311, 70K)

Good one.

Attached: adfk.gif (250x231, 1.2M)

PC stands for pussy crushing

I want to use my strength to oppress minorities

I see more poc in the gym than white people, people who don't lift don't deserve to be saved

>tfw unironically 1488

Attached: Bloo-in-sunglasses.jpg (180x180, 5K)

>poc
Do americans really do this? Am I the only one that think "POC" sounds a bit condescending? Like they're "below you" or something? What was wrong with black/latino/asian/whatever people?

>What was wrong with black/latino/asian/whatever people
As la creatura became made of further diluted genes, singular races became inaccurate. It's why we have celebrities like Lupita N'yongo who is Kenyan-Mexican

funny

Attached: 1505880841828.jpg (620x387, 22K)

>admitting to being a 1,488 pound morbidly obese slob

that's fucking embarrassing. kys you lard fuck.

You need to have strong lats to hoist a nigger on a tree. Especially how they're growing these days.

Attached: 3rd wave landwhaleism.jpg (1100x971, 285K)

Hail victory

Those that cannot lift for themselves deserve only scorn. Purge the weak

Joking aside, i found myself becoming slightly more right wing after i started to lift seriously.

Attached: 1421345859723.png (666x520, 218K)

>defending those who will inevitably destroy you
kys

Am person of color. Go fuck yourself, snowflake. Our people nor any other people need you to save us. Your savior complex is another implicit form of racism. You imply that people of color need progressive whites to defend them. Go back to your commune, faggot.

Oh, you poor oppressed savage. You have internalized this site's horrific racism.

Let us help you.

Black bro here.
No one dares fuck with me. Even though people that actually know me, know I don't do anyone harm
Feels fucking bad man

I know right dude. Americans are so fucking weird lol. They do this 100%

t. aussie cunt going to college in the USA

kek

>work in my university gym
>80% of my coworkers are beautiful diverse Melanoid youths
>hear a few of them last week talking about what they want to do for spring break
>literally every suggestion is met with "deny just all boring ass wite pepo"
>hear 1 upstanding youth talk about how a white lady cut him in line at a popular beach once and hear him say how racist that was and how he wanted to smack her and her baby son who was standing right next to her

Fuck these niggers, I lift for myself and my future white children.

Attached: IMG_6694.jpg (1024x687, 103K)

I don’t know why they do this desu. I’m aussie living in Cali - your diversity is new to me. Why do most non-european americans have this vile and nasty attitude towards european americans when the entire govt works to help them.

>I don’t know why they do this

yes, you do

Im a social Darwinists that follows the prime directive in regards to race, i dont belive i should interfere in a race's development or destruction, the most fit will come out on top

Hail our People

The sandniggers in europe are like that,too

I like this one, saved