Small Dicks Anonymous

For those of you who are virgins/been laid with less than 3 girls, do you have a small dick? Specific measurements?

Wondering how much of a factor this is in progressing sexually

Attached: cb9.jpg (1200x902, 722K)

Small dick generally doesn’t matter, and if it does, fuck it.

You don’t wanna be with her anyway cause if it matters that much then you’re gonna have issues in other areas as well with her. Fuck her and forget about her.

Someone who truly loves you for you won’t care. Trust me. This obsession with dick size is ridiculous.

What does Veeky Forums consider "small" these days

im good looking, at least above average, 15 cm dick, 186cm tall, and fit.

im a virgin, voluntary in a certain sense because i know what to do if i want to get laid, but it doesnt fit my personality/character. believe it or not... i would hate myself if i behave that way just to get pussy.

its all about having a social circle and being shallow. Veeky Forums anons lack these two. you dont get laid without those.

after reading that urology user from
yesterday I measured my penis bone pressed and I'm 6.75" L x 5.75" G am I a dicklet?

Femanon
Personally a 15 cm cock is ok. Maybe a 14 cm one can make it with effort

Ahahaha mate, nothing to do with being shallow, continue coping (tm) if you want but you should get your head out your ass

>tfw dick is too big for sph

I am 6.25 x 5 and have been told my dick is huge. And thats compared to a 6'4 frame lol girls just want you to be good, most are not size queens

Less than a foot long and you may as well swallow a revolver.
Dick size>height>face>frame>money>personality

Attached: Jason_Taylor.jpg (414x600, 62K)

7.5" long 7.2" circumference dicklet here

several girls told me that my dick is too small. i guess a normal sized dick starts at 9x9.

>tfw 6 inch dicklet
>sp average is 8
WHY EVEN FUVKING LIVE

I believe you are joking but real life story: I thought I was gifted with my 6.7 incher.

Girl I was boning went back to her ex with an 8 incher and was telling everyone I had a small dick.

Hypergamy is no joke, if you are not supremely above average in every regard you might as well kill yourself. Girls have too many options in modern society to ever settle for something "normal"

five incher here. It works gets the job done. Multiple returning bones. 10+ partners by 30. I'm not chad, but a small dick isn't that big of a deal.

what about girth tho, my dick is nearly pencil dick tier. it's like a bit below 5" and that worries me

no you are above average. think huge is above average because women are in general very dumb. You are packing plenty.

It's all in the hips.

Bonepressed measurements are a meme. I am 6'' BPEL and I think my dick is small.

what the fuck does that mean, do i need to make my hips bigger? am i a hiplet as well?

haha when you humping you need to move your hips more than in and out. your hips have three planes of movment remember that.

fuck alright i'll try to remember that

I've been with 11 women, most of which were in/shortly after high school. I'm 6 inches erect but i'm here to give you the reality that i've come to accept.

Most women my size or taller are disappointed to see six inches. It's not that it can't get the job done. That is mostly up to the woman's emotional state and your "technique". But almost all women have been with someone larger than that, and will forever view me as a step down from that. Now, that's not to say they can't love me or care for me or be exclusive with me, but I will simply never be able to do what someone else has done for her. If I want to truly satisfy a woman to the point where she's excited to see my cock and doesn't have some part of her that wishes it was bigger, I have to date petite girls who'd get hurt by anything bigger. Sorry, that's the reality guys.

>im a virgin, voluntary in a certain sense because i know what to do if i want to get laid
A lot of guys say this, and most of them dont know shit about getting laid

>been with 4 girls

Whew just passed the loser cut off i guess.

its like when you've done all the drugs, smoking cannabis will just give you a buzz and it's just nice or meh.
but the reality is nothing will get you as excited as when you were a young teen and had some good weed and a weekend with the pals.

when did Veeky Forums become so degenerate?

I actually don't agree. I'm 6.5.

I know everyone thinks they are good in bed but...I'm the real deal.

Slept with over 100 girls and many of them have said I'm they've had, no one has made them cum as much etc.

Sex is mental. I have literally made girls cum without touching them, many times. Also with dry humping, also with them grinding their pussies on the outside of my cock. Some of these women had only had orgasms a handful of times in their life before me.

You have to own them. Take them over mentally, make them feel like their pussy, their body, their mind belongs to you, then as you increase the control you increase the pleasure. It becomes an addictive cycle.

One of my favorite things is to progress the dirty talk to the point where they will be tied up, getting fucked, cumming repeatedly and they'll be saying things when they orgasm like,

>"I'm your horny, helplessly addicted cock addict sir. You completely own my pussy any time, any place..."

They fucking love it, and so do I. :)

Attached: 1502037005473.jpg (750x714, 67K)

Delusional. Nobody has ever said that to you.

I didn't say that you couldn't make them cum. Or that you couldn't satisfy them. But speaking strictly sexually, all the work you put into creating an arousing environment for them would be outdone by a slightly larger dick.

None of that matters though because nothing you just said was true.