Huhuh I can’t control my portions, better just not eat all day and drink water instead to lose weight

>huhuh I can’t control my portions, better just not eat all day and drink water instead to lose weight
Don’t tell me you fell for the fasting meme

Attached: ADB79946-A77D-4543-9129-185FA94FFCA4.png (866x900, 94K)

im currently on keto AMA

>wanting to eat small beta meals all day
>wanting to be constantly digesting food
Blood sugar cucks simply cannot fathom not being within a couple hours of more food.

>control portions
Are you a fucking NEET? I have things I need to do. I have pretty common 5 hour periods when I can't even spend a moment eating. I never understood the crowd that has 8 meals a day. Just what do those people do, where they can afford to find 8 times every single day when they can pull out their tupperware container and eat their meal

>drinking water is considered an insult

>weak willed faggot trying to rationalize

>huh i have no need for activity today i might as well as not take in any energy today and give myself numerous benefits

>and drink water

Drinking water is not a SUBSTITUTE for food is what I meant brainlets

Attached: chrome_2018-03-20_15-09-31.png (396x390, 70K)

>counting calories is so hard, guess I'll just try a bunch of meme diets and remain fat

Attached: 7382b442.png (645x729, 42K)

im fasting today because i hate myself not because i want to lose weight

Veeky Forums and the 250+ lb fat chicks I work with are the only idiots dumb enough to fall for this shit.

i know and im not drinking water
also you dont need to eat food
thats like saying a factory needs workers on its cargo port 24/7 despite no deliveries needed for days

Explain why do you think fasting is for idiots. Use your words, we won't judge you

>don’t need to eat food

Attached: 5FE9AC48-768B-4D9B-8E52-BE6A0C998C67.png (625x626, 63K)

Ahah you guys are dumbos, everyone knows that you NEED to eat 3 meals a day. It's been proven for years xD

at least you dont need to eat every goddamn hour
you can go for about 2 days without food and you'll be perfectly fine

hurr durr fasting sucks guys I gotta "control my portions"

shut the fuck up boogie

If you haven't done at least a 3 day fast you shouldn't talk about it. Once you have the information and the experience you need you can join /fast/ and all your past sins will be forgotten

Fasting is for obscenely fat people who have an unhealthy relationship with food, religious people or tumblrinas.

When you learn what a normal portion looks like you won't need to starve yourself for days at a time. Intermittent fasting is fine but the extreme fasting I see on here is ridiculous.

>not eating like humans are supposed to eat by their evolutionary setup
>neglecting the oldest health tool know to man
>not reaping the sweet benefits of autophagy
>not being superior because you know how your body works
>not being able to feast once in awhile like our ancestors did

you might be a disgrace to the human race, user.

Neets and minimum wage cucks lmao

>tfw 262lb 5'11 fatty back in october
>tfw fasting periods between then and now
>tfw went down to 12% body fat mid february
>tfw now steadily building muscle

It feels good to be able to reap the benefits of fasting and healthy eating :)

As they say, only brainlets can't understand how fasting works.

Attached: 1461792002836.png (310x286, 103K)

>hurr better elevate my insulin levels with 8 meals a day and fuck up my bodys ability to burn fat thus increasing the amount of time i have to 'diet'

how weak willed do you have to be to fuck up fasting, its literally the easiest thing after the first 3-4 days.

>balanced eating is too hard, I’ll just not eat anything At all some days so I can pig out on other days

Attached: 5EAABE61-E111-4626-B811-1C3136473623.png (406x452, 30K)

>humans evolved to eat every two hours dummy XD
>If you want to lose weight you gotta be eating all the time that's how the cavemen remained ripped!

>owww i better not let my blood sugar drop too low or my vagina will start hurting

Attached: 1465524855153.png (441x520, 209K)

>>huhuh I can’t control my portions,
That's exactly the case, which is why I got fat in the first place. Not eating has the opposite effect, so I'll continue to do that.

Yea, dropped 60 lbs in 2 months and have maintained 190 for 4 months with no effort. Whats it like being a low willpower incel?

>How dare you pick an easier choice reeeee

>starve
If you use this word, you probably shouldn't be talking about fasting.
You don't need to eat every single day, multiple times a day. That is for people who work a manually strenuous job and require lots of energy.
The reason you eat so often is because you are utterly addicted to food, and you recoil so severely at the thiugh of fasting because you are too much of a bitch to admit that you cannot make resist the temptation to gorge beyond your body's natural need for food.
You dont even need to be obese to benefit from fasting. By abstaining from eating, your body redirects its energy use from breaking down food all the time to processes like removing broken proteins, ridding itself of loose skin, killing off tumors, stopping abnormal cancer growths, etc.
Dont talk about a topic you are obviously misinformed, you retarded nigger. Kys.

kek

>IF has helped me maintain a decent amount of energy throughout the day
>Went from eating like a fat fuck to 2 decently sized meals per day
>No more snacking
>Healthier lifestyle
>Literally what evolution made us do

Why yall hating on fasting?

>I'll choose to take a year to lose weight I could lose in weeks if I just stopped eating

bc they're CICO-cut memeboys.
fasting is for men.

>I can't control my portions

TRAVELER! MY PORTIONS ARE FAR TO STRONG FOR YOU. PLEASE FAST FIRST AND THEN RETURN TO MY SHOP!

Attached: 28576295_10208619362281512_3986340485231804416_n.jpg (720x960, 65K)

Most are probably /fat/ties who have lost 10kg in the past 6 months and have been """plateauing""" for 2 months and have a cheat day every week.

>cheat day every week
OMAW, peasant!

Every two hours?
Please; if you aren't literally continuously eating all day and hooked up to an IV feeding tube all night, you'll enter starvation mode and gain a million pounds

I don't give a damn about portions most of the time.Despite that,I am not fat.
I eat 3-4 slices of pizza,because only a weaklet eats one slice.I'll eat a full 4 pc strips combo at a resteraunt,and ill pile my plate with pasta. To be fair,I exersize quite a bit.

Not even toddlers eat one slice,my friend.

obvious bait