Help me out bros

Help me out bros.

I weigh 235 lbs right now. I need to weigh 215 or less by April 10th. What do I do?

Attached: 1502111906753.jpg (1100x930, 134K)

whats april 10 you and your boyfriends wedding?

lol gay faggot

Did you watch that show where people are thrown naked in the jungle and starve for 20 days? Try that.

Wake up
>20 push ups
>20 sit ups
>20 jumping jacks
Do that everyday and you'll lose the weight for sure. You can also replace the sit ups with crunches if they become too easy.

Only drink water and run every single day

You cannot lose your belly any other way, you need to run it off

Sit ups is a meme for fat people, it will do nothing for them

i see you need help trying to lose weight FAST. there are no magic bullets to lose weight FAST OP. it takes consistent effort, it's not like you can just do something FAST and expect results. i mean, it's complicated to lose weight or else everyone would look like Greek statues, it's hard to do it FAST. i simply don't know how to lose weight FAST, sorry OP.

20 lbs is 3500x20 calories. You want to lose a fucking pound a day? Eat literally nothing and run 4 miles a day to be at a deficit of 3k cals a day. It's impossible you dummy.

Stop eating.

All the fucking vegetables
Lean meats
Intermittent fasting window
Walk/run a fuckton
lift weights
have fucking greens and carrots to snack on if you pussy out on not eating.

The time window you are looking at is pretty dismal though.

You may need to do a fasting window of >24 hours or something.

Good luck

20 pounds in 20 days = just eat 3500 calories per day less than what you burn.

If you're 235 now, you are probably burning around 2500 a day.

So all you have to do, is just not eat at all, plus burn another 1000 a day with extra exercise.

21 days, 20 pounds to lose.

That's a roughly ~3333.34 Calorie deficit per day. Start by literally not eating anything, drink only water, and then on top of that run a literal marathon every day.

Good luck!

To clarify, I have an MMA fight, and I got a viral infection that I've had for 2 weeks and just got over. I hope a lot of it's water weight from being sick, because I need to make this weigh-in.

To clarify, there is literally no way you can lose a pound a day for 21 days short of cutting off one of your limbs.

Cut off a limb

took me 2 months to lose 20lbs in a similar weight bracket using keto alone, no exercise.

3 weeks? water fast is your only hope.

Attached: firefox_2018-02-20_18-25-57.png (336x781, 32K)

If you're really an MMA fighter, then you should know it's pretty easy to cut water weight. You basically want to do keto and deplete your glycogen storage. If you had been eating a regular murican diet for the past two weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if it only took you ten days to cut 20 lbs of water weight.

You're fucked, nigger. Why on earth would you take a fight at 205 if you're walking around at fucking 235 3 weeks out?

Your only help is blasting DNP. Side effects include death. Have fun.

Attached: 256.jpg (229x281, 14K)

I was good until I got sick. Gained 15 pounds. Shit sucks.

Go check out the fasting thread. Like are you retarded not going there? waste of a thread

you can probably drop the last 5 lbs in water weight. check out how boxers do this SAFELY dont die op

there could be some medical methods you can time like a colon.cleanse for 2 or 3 lbs too.

Fasting is retarded everyone, who'd a thought?
OP take some motherfucking DNP and sweat the bitch out
Don't eat too much or you'll die.
How's that for motivation tubby?