Why am I like this? barely put on 10 lbs muscle from beeing a skinny faggot. and I already have this shit...

why am I like this? barely put on 10 lbs muscle from beeing a skinny faggot. and I already have this shit. I really dont care because I got bigger but thots will probably find this gross? Should I kms?

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15331943
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If pregnant women can recover, so can you

no, wear em with pride

>caring about what women think

That’s what you should really be concerned about,

they'll go away but honestly they look cool af

stretch marks right there are pretty hot, especially when they fade.
tummy stretch marks? no thanks

they'll fade with time

>thots will find this gross
what thots think doesn't matter

This unironically. I used to be super upset about them, now I take them as a sign of progress, and I look forward to them, they are a badge, wear it proudly as the other guy said. They will also fade with time, mine aren't quite so bad, but they are white as of now as they have faded

>tfw have both armput, shoulder, and love handle stretchmarks

Sign of very good progress in a short amount of time, really nothing you should be ashamed of my man

all of this

thanks guys i feel not that miserable anymore Veeky Forumsizens are the bros

I have never gotten these. Even when I out on 30lb in 5 months and was benching 245 for reps. No clue why.

it'll fade, i had the same problem. i sort of miss them because it shows how much progress you've made.

just get a tattoo once you're aesthetic

Don't know user but sadly we all must live with them

Attached: Correction.jpg (640x480, 140K)

Dude I unironically think they’re the coolest part of lifting outside of muscles. If that makes sense. Women like scars

Walk them off nigger keep the arm ones

You're fucked, they will fade a bit but they never go away. trust me i have that bullshit on my arms but not as bad.

think of them as lighting bolts that symbolize getting swole, congrats your part Thor now ie wear them with pride cause only hard work brings out the bolts.

Attached: c4c364c4df01a9dfccedad1f048f40c3.jpg (500x693, 170K)

OP there is a difference between stretch marks from carrying a baby/being a fat faggot compared to EARNING your stretch marks via lifting
See them as a sign of progress and if anyone makes fun of your stretch marks just remind them that you got them from LIFTING. odds are theyre a DYEL anyway if youre making fun of your gains landmarks

>making gains so fast that your skin cant keep up.

you should be proud.

Lol!

shit genetics

I have stretch marks on my ass from all dem squats, and my girlfriend thinks it's cute

You'll be fine

WTF are these and how do I avoid getting them?

>stretch marks look hot

Man you guys really have no idea do you

>muh tiger stripes
ikr lol

You could not just do triceps and biceps on different days.

>tfw ass/ leg/ shoulder AND bicep stretchmarks

>mfw my only stretch marks are on my ass

Attached: 1513208738001.jpg (599x600, 53K)

Stay dyel and you will be fine

Put on a little lotion to help, and possibly prevent more. Personally I would try to treat it, maybe with some vitamin E lotion

stretch marks fade and start looking like scars. if you're muscular, it's not a negative thing at all.

They’re stretch marks, they’ll fade in time

This is what tattoos are for

It's proof that what you're doing is working

Having zero muscle and no base strait to supplements such as creatine that pull water into you muscles=stretch marks you fag

>tfw looks like I won't have loose skin but I have stretch marks all over my stomach, around armpits and hips

I wonder just how bad it will look at ottermode vs athletic ripped

Get Vitamin E capsules. Break them open and slather the fuck out of that shit. Keep it moisturized at all times. Take care of your skin. Eat gelatin. Hydrate. They will fade you'll live. Badge of honor.

should have been a fat fuck first. Skin is prepped for those gains.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

At least you don't have them near belly button like me, so embarassing looks like a ripple

You guys acting like this is something to that you desire to have?
All of this COPE

Attached: 1519751961662.jpg (716x724, 52K)

Or , you know prevent them . Zinc.... Science

Try cocoa butter.

Anyone else get them here. Will girls laugh at me?

Attached: 20180321_004937.jpg (4128x3096, 3.92M)

What body part even is that

Bio Oil will help shitloads breh.

I'm using it 3 times a day on cycle now to prevent stretch marks. I hope that shit will work, I got a small stretch mark in my arm pit between chest and shoulder and honestly it's the worst thing that can happen to you if you want to have an aesthetic physique. It just destroys the aesthetics. Massive cope in this thread

is that the top of your leg?

Massage some almond oil.

Same with calices, or however ya spell it.
Just part of the lifestyle.

Mine are way worse, you are fine, won't be visible in several years. Shouldn't care about what women think but if you're interested most wouldn't care, if I can get laid with my stretch marks everyone can.

Not entirely true. Pregnant women recover by using creams and no longer being pregnant. user isn't gonna stop lifting in order to give his skin time to heal properly

>ywn grow enough to get stretchmarks

You must have the driest fucking skin ever to have such little elasticity. Moisterize.

look up dermastamping, thank me later

Is this the most effective humble-bragging thread ever ?

yeah I have huge ones just next to my sack

Stretchmarks don't look good. Being big does, though, so stop crying and just go on lifting.
>humble-bragging about looking like shit

How are they so intense? I bulked up 40lbs and I have like two marks that are silvery white. I had some on my thighs, but they've faded.

Buttcrack.

got like 250-350 strias. but lucky im hairy as a wolf so dont see them. but the komplex at age of 17 was quite bad. now i dont give a shit.

what, I never had that ? I don't lift hard enough ?

Get a tan

Thanks bro

My whole body is full of them because i used to be fat, i feel even if i get abs they will be noticeable.

It's not even loose skin, its this shit scars i can't do anything about

is... is it really you?

Attached: 6349823+_4d888baa08ac200dec7b0c308accb4b0.jpg (502x293, 23K)

>tfw I have the same and even though I'm somewhat fit and have visible abs I won't ever take my shirt off in front of anybody

Attached: 1518338254748.jpg (400x300, 28K)

I have some down there too, nothing too bad. Girls don't care.

HOWEVER !

Fucking trim that bush mate.

they go away

Attached: 1511121752044.png (514x544, 355K)

That's a skidmark

>TFW you didn't bulk hard enough during noob gains to get your tiger stripes
Why live, brehs?

He won't be getting noob gains forever you dingus.

lol kill yourself.

dear god, it is you

Truly based dude.

I got em all over my arms and chest. Thinking about getting them tatooed over. I was skinny then got muscle fast so it looks like i got mauled by tiger.

i have them to around my biceps and shoulder same as u and honestly they look cool

I’m a female that’s gotten them along the my ass since I’ve started trying to grow my glutes

How unattractive is it? Enough to be a dealbreaker?

No. How about you stop caring what Chad and Stacy might think of you

I'd have to see them.

Show them

I have them on my shoulder. Think they look pretty cool like battle scars or sonerhing lol but yours look a bit too much in the arms like that

grats on dubs dubs
sign that you have something we need to see
but to be honest i'd hit that from behind and not mind them stripes

shit dude i have shoulder and tummy love handles too

At least the scars look better than tattoos.
Also they will blend in in some time.

you guys are worrying about this
I have stretch marks on my fucking dick
Bad part is, I don't know if it's growth in size, or just extremely rough tugging.

>I have stretch marks on my fucking dick
strawpoll.me/15331943

Attached: intellectual feel.jpg (800x800, 55K)

how will i explain a girl that it's stretchmarks and not some kind of a STD

stretch marks are caused by nutrient deficiencies. I'd wager that you also need to take a trip to the dentist

theyre purple
AKA YOU CAN GET RID OF THEM STILL
MOISTURISE MOISTURISE MOISTURISE MOISTURISE MOISTURISE MOISTURISE
use oils or creams!!!!!!

also, girls get stretch marks too they will not make fun of you
pls love yourself user

Attached: 1508143587969.jpg (500x334, 26K)

>thots will probably find this gross?
1. they probably wont
2. they fade pretty fucking quick
3. why do you give a shit what thots think

>How unattractive is it?
its not, almost every woman i've been with has had them on her tits and ass and i dont even pay attention to it.

Sounds like someone who goes hoggin'

Wear your muscle stretch marks with pride, young brotege. It shows youre growing. I still look back at my old ones (mine were on my rear delts and biceps mostly) with pride.

got some too on my bicep and front delt OP

Attached: IMG_20180321_202055.jpg (3100x2164, 803K)

holy shit how do u have so many stretch marks while being so small, your skin must be weak as fuck

it's called being white