Ppl

>ppl
Literally the stupidest meme routine in existence.

How many of you can pull 500 from doing this bullshit?

Attached: 8486A0E4-51E0-4602-B057-7CC577F9CEB3.jpg (633x795, 196K)

i didnt read ur post but i like the picture :)

What ppl r u talkin about?

it sucks ass for those not on steroids and even for those on steroids

I've been running 6 day ppl on a cut for 2 years. 3x5 and 4x10, 2 - 2.5 hours a session. I can't imagine running anything else, all other splits seem boring as fuck. If I was roiding I'd do a twice day bro split

165 / 260 / 410 / dont DL

no one cares about how much you lift. People care about what you look like.

I do PPL and it works, size > strength you fat powerlifter.

Attached: 7B28AFA6-2826-46A2-BA16-17171D67EC98.jpg (628x534, 75K)

me. been running ppl for 2 years and can dl 500

>inb4 fart posting

Attached: 1458682577630.png (1066x600, 435K)

Attached: HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvMTFoR1NSMFJUYmFCYjIvZ2lwaHkuZ2lm.gif (354x276, 197K)

PPL just describes the days you hit each muscle group
2x a week is a good frequency for most people
exercise selection, volume, and progression all depend on the individual and their goals

Hahaha! You littel idiot ive been doibg ppl for 4 years and easily have the physique of someone who roided for 8!!! Call out ppl again!!!! I DARE YOU

Attached: Snapchat-2114724759.jpg (720x1280, 141K)

You fucking liar you're clearly juicing

PPLPPLx is completely doable, right?

more

Fucking anything is doable if you pay attention to your overall workload. PPLPPLx is pretty minor compared to the insanity some people have managed to pull of, with and without gear.

Even if it's sideways you can tell i have 20 plus years of roids and heavy lifting Under ny belt

Attached: Snapchat-426454513.jpg (720x1280, 138K)

PPL is perfect if you aren't retarded, sexually frustrated and motivated to fucking oblivion to try to get pussy like 90% of Veeky Forums. I got Rhabdo from doing PPL, IMO it's a fucking great program if you want to really focus on aesthetics and know not to overwork yourself to the point where your muscle start rotting away from too much stimuli and protein synthesis/breakdown. If you are prone to overworking, do Upper/lower/Rest, you get opportunities for full body pumps

Keep one half of the week light/volume and the other half of the week for heavy shit.
>heavy bench
>heavy rows
>light squats heavy deads
>x
>light bench
>light rows
>light dead’s heavy squats
Got to a 4.5pl8 dead that way starting from scratch, only switched because I got bored

>don’t deadlift
Opinions discarded

>20years of roids and lifting
>still dyel

Obvious bait, but use a more realistic number, say for 1 year so it's slightly believable.

>looking like that after 4 years of lifting

Im ectomorphic!!! High pentamalism :)

Settle down blaha muh 500lb deadlift

Yeah ppl doesnt make much sense
2x a week equency for 6 days a week in the gym? I mean unless you just REALLY like being in the gym but fuck, for a natty lifter its completely unnecessary. How the fuck do you fit in cardio, gpp, when you're in the gym lifting 6 days a week

just do an upper/lower, push/pull, 4 days a week in the gym for the same frequency, or full body twice a week
Can also do a heavy/medium/light 3x a week fullbody set up

>stupidest meme routine
>not SS
heh

Why are the "legs" and pull separated like thAt.
A whole day for legs is stupid, you don't need anything but a squat, a couple sets of a 2nd squat variation and an accessory movement.

Just do all your lower body and back work alo on pull day. then instead of PPLPPLx, you can just do PPxPPxx

>2 rest days

Would be better off killing yourself twice

Attached: IMG_1746.png (1440x1490, 2.83M)

wrong, the only people who care about your numbers are +20% bf powerlifters and dyels fishing for something to feel good about

anyone have source on op whore?

sauce OP

desu i wish i was confident enough to shitpost with my own pictures. youve inspired me user

BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

POOP TRUCK JUST ARRIVED Veeky Forums

I wouldn't recommend it if you have a successful life as fit can be vicious
I have fuck all going for me so yolo hehe

Attached: Snapchat-646358741.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Cool, so how much can you clean and jekr?

BRAAAAAAAP

Hmm i dont think we do that in zumba class

>when you're in the gym lifting 6 days a week
I do cardio 4 days a week after push and pull days. HIIT on pull, LISS on push to keep juice for legs after.

have you ever tried working out your chest?

Hmmm i dont think we do that in zumba class

Do you atleast lift more than a novice ?

Not yet but ill keep working on it ~

some jav combo of both brap and milktruck

Attached: zFb2wt7.jpg (720x960, 75K)

Why is upper lower better than push pull? Lylemcd, aworkoutroutine, Eric helms, jonnie candytoe all use that

holy shit is that shopped

It's not. If you have 6 days to work out, PPL is one of the best programs for natural bodybuilding.

don't know, you decide

Attached: 27879433_147172949298486_83294774672490496_n.jpg (1080x607, 827K)

Attached: 16155631dc9f9559.jpg (947x1193, 215K)

>tfw your pringles will never sour cream on those milkers

Attached: 16155632110f9559.jpg (947x1057, 219K)

Who is this semen demon?

My goal isn't to pull 500, it's to get nice aesthetics

Kaho Shibuya. The latest up and coming jav star. 5'0 with megatits

Recovery is just as important as training

Daily reminder that obsession with your appearance, with your every body part's proportions, your skin etc. is a womanly trait and pure vanity.

20% body fat is perfectly fine, and with a good strength routine you can look good and be stronger than every pumped up gym bro after literally less than a year of training and eating properly.

Stop being narcissistic, insecure little faggots, and lift.

>Vanity is bad
KYS jew worshipping christcuck

I can and pulling 500 is the real meme

>20% body fat is perfectly fine
Stop corrupting the boards with shit advice

What if I want to look good and be strong?

>fatty thinks anyone cares about powerlifting
kek

PPL gets boring after awhile, longest I’ve kept at it was maybe 4-5 weeks. You just end up doing a lot of “junk” volume where you’re simply just burning calories and not actually stimulating any muscle growth.

I want my lifting to stimulate growth of muscle mass, I can do cardio outside the gym to burn calories in a much more efficient way.

>not being bateman

Attached: 200_s.gif (503x200, 44K)

Why are you in the disabled bathroom

Breath in that Aroma!

Attached: That_Smell.jpg (1920x1080, 690K)