Rate my back, also whats lacking and bf% estimte

Rate my back, also whats lacking and bf% estimte

6 feet height 157 lbs

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-15-25-15.png (540x960, 621K)

back's looking fantastic my man. only thing looks like it could benefit from more hypertrophy is side delts, but that could be because you've got long delts. lats could be a touch wider too depending on your preferences, but i think you look almost optimal already.

lmao youre not 6ft keep lying to yourself

5'9 tops if you're under 160lbs.

Looks solid bro. But you shouldn’t need us to tell you that

5'5

never worked side delts, i'll start wotking on them i guess, always front and posterior delt work

yeah my lats grow insanely fast when i began training them but they plateu really fast my clavicles are short for my height and that doesnt help neither

I'm 6'0 / 175 / 12% and am smaller than you. Quit lying about your height, faggot

im 6 feet but i have ridiculous long legs

Did you take those measurements while wearing your mothers stripper boots?

same, stop lying senpai
unless you literally have no leg mass, your back cannot look like that

Why would i lie ? This is me

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-01-11-38-21.png (540x960, 528K)

>side delts
i highly recommend upright rows followed directly by face pulls in a superset. i personally use DBs for this because upright rows feel like shit with a bar to me.

>lats
you doing weighted chins my man? get your weighted chin up to +0.5x bw attached for a 5RM, your lats will probably be huge.

Anyways, I still don't believe you. With that being said you're clearly going to make it bro.

now post ass
just to rate, bro to bro

You will never be aesthetic, manlet

yeah i used to do lots of weighted pull ups, got pretty good at it +160 lbs pull up for reps and 180 lbs max

nice. you clearly know what you're doing. gl.

literally 5'9". Pathetic

i swear im 6 feet, from floor to curtain in that pic there are 2 meters, look at my legs, im a lanklet with a bit of muscle i got awful proportions

how do you go from
to
wtf

angle