How many pounds do I need to lose to reach a solid 10% bodyfat?

I’m 5’8 and weigh 275 lbs. My lifts are a 440 lbs deadlift (hex bar, no raised handles), 395 lbs squat, 315 lbs bench, 210 lbs overhead press, 400 lbs farmers walk for thirty feet, and 235 lbs row (I just started doing them).

I’m thinking I need to lose at least 80 lbs to hit the 10-12% bodyfat range. What do you think? I’ve lost thirty so far.

Attached: EFBF463D-D071-41B2-9CC5-0A5CF115032C.jpg (1549x2046, 406K)

You need to lose a good 100 lbs or so

Hit the treadmill fatty

insane lifts man. how long you been working out? also about 100 lbs

Sorry man I think 125. Im 5’10” 172 lifted my whole life have to be below 160 to be under 12%. Everyone is different though and you might have good amount of lean mass with your lifts.

last time you posted here everybody called shenanigans on your lifts, and it's not going to be any different this time. looks like the only thing you lift is a soda container to your gullet.

About five years.

You don’t believe my lifts are legit?

nothing gets past you

Would a video of my bench be enough?

prove it faggot

I looked like this guy at my largest, but was more than 50 pounds heavier while being only 2 inches taller?
seriously, can any user tell me how that's even possible?

If he's not bullshitting about the lifts, having some muscle under things tends to make you look less sloppy than someone whose purely lard even when you're still drop-fat sloppy.

Also where he's storing fat matters. Some people carry more in their legs or back which won't be as visible as gut fat.

I carry fat almost exclusively in my midsection.

You're right. I tried 315 and missed it. The closest I got was 305 lbs.

More than that..he's 275 at 5'8. Likely he needs to lose 125 at least.

I was 150 in 10th grade before I ever even started lifting, and I was no more than 15% bodyfat back then.

Bullshit lifts aside, I'd agree with everyone here and say 100lbs+

Why the hell is everyone doubting my lofts? They're not even that good for someone of my weight--intermediate at best, except for the overhead press.

Attached: image.jpg (200x300, 30K)

You're gonna be a fucking monster (in a good way) if you cut right. If you want to lose as little muscle as possible shoot for a pound a week. Should take a solid two years of work but youll lose very little. Considering the circumstances of your current weight and BF% goal I'd say shoot for 2lbs a week. Don't go up to 3 if you want to maintain anything at all. Also, deficit over cardio in every way. Cardio is great, do it in addition, but you can't measure exactly how many calories you're burning yet you CAN measure a deficit.

he looks pretty muscular just really fucking fat

Thank you. Can I burn 3 lbs a week if I create most of my deficit through cardio? Let's say I eat 2400 a day, but walk five miles a day plus 300 kettlebell swings and my usual lifting.

275-80=195lbs
This sounds a bit on the heavy side.

I think you should be closer to 175 lbs.

Can you? Absolutely, but you can't measure how much you burn is the takeaway. It'll vary widely from day to day whereas by measuring calories, food weight, and macros you can do some simple math to essentially *guarantee* a certain amount of loss per week. Should you? That's your call, I say no. 3lbs a week is enough to see significant decline in muscle mass and potential hormone imbalances. I say it's not worth it. It takes time brother, but there aren't any shortcuts to any place worth going.

I'm 6'2" and 195, it's definitely on the heavy side for someone of his height.

i used to be 6'1 380 user, i cut to 190 losing about 3 pounds a weak and i was a fucking skeleton. don't do it

I have a bigger frame. My wrists are around 8" around and my ankles are about 10" in circumference. So, maybe that affects things.

I'll try 3 lbs a week, and if my lifts start going down, then I'll immediately scale it back to 2 lbs a week max.

your lifts WILL go down at that rate of loss.

Unless you do 1lb a week or even .5lb a week then you're gonna see decline most likely. It's just a fact of life that you almost have to lose muscle when losing fat, but the rate at which your body loses it depends on where it gets the energy from. Your body is built for survival, not to look good, so if you want to trick that then you have to go super fuckin slow. 2lb a week will probably still have some lifts suffer a bit, but it's something you'll have to live with. Then you can start a bulking cycle and make killer gainz again

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT