What is the best way to stop drinking Coke

what is the best way to stop drinking Coke

Attached: light-zero.jpg (759x500, 76K)

just dont drink it any more

coke -> diet coke -> carbonated water -> water/tea

As somebody who drank a lot of soda the best thing to do is to start drinking unsweet tea. Its better than water and has some flavor.

La Croix

switch to coffee

just fucking dont drink it, how hard can that possibly be

dont buy it anymore

i'm also a coffee addicted

I quit instantly when I decided to make an effort into living a better life.
It's hard in the first few weeks but you'll eventually stop missing the sugar rush from it completely.

Also avoid coffee too, it blocks vitamin D. Drink water and natural juice only, even wine and whiskey in moderation are good for your overall health, the rest is shit.

>tfw coworkers frequently drink full sugared sodas
>make fun of me for eating bran cereal every day and a few hard boiled eggs at lunch

I don't understand how this isn't the one and only post in this thread. It's the same with smoking and drinking, don't fucking buy what you don't want to consume, keep it out of your house, and after a while you won't want it anymore.

uni has soda dispensers at the dining halls. Shit is hard to give up brah i understand but you gotta will yourself to slowly let go of it. Just don't buy it anymore if it's not always readily available anymore or buy diet or zero then give that up as well in time

yeah, same thing with heroin. just STOP DOING HEROIN LOL
why are addicts so dumb?

I have no idea, I've been borderline addicted to soda for years but the other day it just tasted like fucking cough syrup to me. I don't know what changed, maybe my taste buds evolved or something. I have a can next to me right now and I keep reaching for, I get halfways through muh sip dose and bam it tastes like fucking shit. It tasted fine just he other day so I don't know what happened

>mfw no one said JUST SNORT IT

Attached: IMG_1705.jpg (375x360, 22K)

U mean like the ones like mcdonalds???

SPARKLING WATER
P
A
R
K
L
I
N
G
W
A
T
E
R

Attached: landing-page-sparkling-new.jpg (1220x645, 740K)

My college had those too. If you're addicted it's kinda rough to kick. A month cold turkey you won't even miss it.

I still enjoy a soda here and there but I mainly drink S P A R K L I N G W A T E R

seriously it's fucking magic.

Literally yes tho

Honestly...... this.

I just drink lemon water.

/thread

You're Veeky Forums and they're not. They can go fuck off. Stop listening to people who don't matter

Are these good for you? I quickly glanced at the local Krogers just last night... I might go back and pick one up.

I mean, they're not "good" for you the way broccoli or salmon is, but they have no calories, sparkle, and taste p good. Kills my craving for soda for sure.

Water.
Carbonated water.
Black coffee.
Tea.

It’s pretty easy once you start desu. There are far harder things to give up.

im not fit im skinny and ugly and weird

well gee look at this confident son of a bitch

Attached: 1519653624865.gif (640x357, 3.04M)

Switch to SIPS™ as a replacement for Coca-Cola. Initially it will limit your soda intake to only a few cans of soda per day. This is because you will simply not be able to handle the insane amount of caffeine that is delivered with each can.

Eventually, you will get addicted to higher and higher amounts of caffeine. Keep getting deeper into the addiction until you generate enough self-hate as motivation to quit.

Attached: monster khaos.jpg (326x679, 77K)

never start

This has happened to me a lot. It would come and go but start happening more frequently and for longer periods of time. Could be your tastes changing and your body wanting healthier stuff.

Even when this happened to me I'd still drink pop pretty much every day for a while and not even enjoy it. I'd drink maybe a quarter of the can and dump the rest down the drain. After a while I was like wow this is fucking stupid and just stopped buying it. Cravings disappeared in a few days. Haven't touched pop in 5 months