Is this a good milk to drink?

Is this a good milk to drink?

Attached: image.jpg (2706x4032, 1.64M)

What is it?

Attached: 1519674061851.png (1000x1002, 55K)

Ingredients say it contains milk

fairlife is a meme

Milk is so processed its not worth it. unless you can get fresh raw milk.

veganfag pls go

Raw milk isn't vegan you absolute mongoloid jesus christ it comes from a cow how dense can you be

Fairlife is amazing, go for it.

Test

Thanks for that stunning discovery detective, really great having you around.

"you need to drink raw fresh milk" is exactly the kind of thing a vegan nigger would advocate for even if they themselves don't drink milk

do you know why that is? it's because vegan niggers are the type of people to imply there's something wrong with regular, plain, pure milk created by god himself to feed and nourish the young men of days past who went on to defeat Nazis and land men on the moon.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> no fat
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 6g sugar

discarded

If that is milk i want some of it...

What type of milk is that...?

Ive been stupidly drinking shit milk with only 4% protein this whole time.... Wtf????
Kms

>Thinks milk is v3gan. Has amerimutt intelligence

Kek

So if i advocate sucking the big tits of women if a veganffagggggf?

>sandniggercuck

>thinks anyone other than a vegan would think something is wrong with clean, pure, beautiful milk, or have part of their day be taken up by extolling the virtues of "raw milk"

you watch your fucking mouth boy or this big strong american dick will unleash a torrent of sperm in your asshole with more freedom among them than your entire country combined

>Amerimutt abomination who was born is some dirty degenerate suburb from other amerimutts, has never seen a cow in his entire miserable life and doesnt know that hamburgers and milk are not vegan.
>Until today he thought that amerimuttGod threw hamburgers from the sky.

Gimme a souce for this, you faggot... Dont be selfish

Where can i find this high protein milk?

>pajeet who spends his days constantly thinking about Americans and coming up with stories about them in his head to make himself feel less insecure, as if he's stuck in a never ending shower argument

>millions of people don't even know his country exists

Attached: Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Meme-06.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

what the fuck was this attempt at a green text?

fairlife is a Coke product if that sways your opinion, funny how they don't say it on the bottle? The farms the milk comes from have been called into question before as well

>milk
>contains milk
This is why your country is fucked.

I'm not a "vegan fat" by any stretch of the word and I completely agree with you user. Been researching th benefits of raw milk for ages and about to take the plunge once I find a reliable retailer.

Nowadays i just drink this. 46g protein for 1l.
I donĀ“t know what the fuck is happening in my country but lately there is a boom with products with high amount of protein.

Attached: milk.jpg (328x328, 15K)

for HEALTH benefits not ethnic reasons you dipshit. Go drink some poison if you are so cool

>ETHNIC

>drinking bloody, pussy, liquid estrosugar
Kys