Is sushi the ultimate Veeky Forums food?

Is sushi the ultimate Veeky Forums food?

Attached: 0D27EC03-2A03-48BE-B531-D89FFA79F4A9.jpg (4282x3139, 2.43M)

Rice = Carbs
Carbs es no bueno

na, rice is

Ask me how I know you're 150 lbs.

as long as its simple stuff like smoked salmon, avocado and rice. otherwise all that added shit is pure sugar. Sashimi is good option too

>being a ketofag

>sushi
>smoked salmon
what’s it like being retarded?

200 master race with no muscle mass whatsoever. I come here to creatine shitpost

>dyel fag or lean motherfucker who knows his body

always a flip with such statements

>smoked salmon can't be used in sushi
You tell him, idiot.

Shut the fuck up you gay weeb, nobody cares about your anal-retentive definition of "real" sushi.

some places also offer smoked salmon in addition to regular raw salmon - it's a big thing in Vancouver at least.

>sushi: raw fish and vinegar rice
if you think it’s anything else you’re a fucking fatass who doesn’t eat real sushi, and also retarded and more than likely homosexual

>sushi: raw fish and vinegar rice
>if you think it’s anything else you’re a fucking fatass who doesn’t eat real sushi, and also retarded and more than likely homosexual

Attached: you.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>haha here’s a picture of a fedora who’s retarded now

Attached: 55EA433B-02DC-44C1-A673-E963A9CF9653.jpg (588x823, 117K)

the anal state of this seething fedora fag

>N-NANI?!? Someone DARED to disrespect nippon culture with a Western colloquial usage of the word "sushi"?!?!?

The pic is dead on and you know it, weeb.

literally have never watched a singe anime before and hate nips, but that doesn’t make something that isn’t sushi sushi, sorry retards

What's wrong with homosexuals though?

dude. you're living the life

the meaning of a word can change over time and differ based on your location. honestly sorry for your autism tho

what's the point of calling it sushi when the main thing about sushi is that the fish is raw? why not just call it fish with rice? would you call a cheese and ham sandwich a hamburger?

>Spergs out about an anal-retentive definition that was outmoded by Western culinary trends in the 80's and 90's, and literally only still applies meaningfully in Japan
>not a weeb

Pick one, weeb.

like how faggot used to mean bundle of sticks but now it means you

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kek

Attached: CD91627F-7A6F-46C4-A989-2D9DC2DD0195.jpg (600x510, 49K)

the form of the dish is more important; you wouldn't call raw fish on a bed of rice "sushi".

Attached: 1510645378633.gif (220x220, 1003K)

what about unagi?

or tamago
sushi just meant vinegar rice traditionally, now it can mean a bunch of shit
god tier macros though, too bad it's expensive

id call that a hot ham n' cheese

other way around, keto memers are usually fat, or very recently lost large amounts of weight via keto

Ah yes the no true sushi defense

Attached: 1422542679147.jpg (373x373, 77K)

I sincerely don’t care if it’s terrible for me, i love it and the day I can’t eat sushi is the day you might as well kill me.

If it's nigiri or sashimi yes.
If you get sushi rolls loaded with spicy mayo no.

I judge people who say they like sushi then get the most sauce laden menu items possible. You can't even taste the fish with all that shit on it.

would you call a hot dog a sandwich?

*sees your opinion* Hm! Another Japanese culture connoisseur. Good to know there are cultured men on this board! Too bad these American plebeians will never understand otaku like us!

>being this much of a faggot weeb

If you don’t live on a place where there’s naturally good fish, like the pacific islands or the Caribbean or, say, Japan and you’ve already tasted good fish, then you’re going to have a mediocre experience eating sushi.
You might as well go for the most mayo laden item on the menu.

>Carbs es no bueno
carbohydrates have been a staple of human diets since the dawn of civilization but obesity has only become a problem in modern times

carbs aren't the problem, it's over-consumption and sedentary living

>but insulin
fats and proteins can be as insulinogenic as white bread
insulin doesn't make you fat, excess energy over time makes you fat

He's right tho, eat good sushi and you'll understand. Am weeb, dated japanese chick for two years, worked at a traditional sushi joint.

There's exceptions, like unagi, tamago, seared salmon is bomb, seared halibut fin, it's up to the chef to give/recommend you bomb ass pieces.

Attached: IMG_0203.jpg (3264x2448, 1.27M)

BRING ME RED SNAPPER

YES THE ENTIRE FISH, I SHALL FEAST

dyel detected

I would call it Cheesed Hams

Superior SEA foods coming through.

Attached: download.jpg (313x161, 15K)

dude, i'm a ketofag myself, but demonizing carbs in general is bullshit.
also
>is sushi the ultimate food
yes. if i was on death row it'd be my last meal.

i started salivating like a hungry dog just by looking at that pic.

red snapper is a shitty fish for people who can't get decent white fish.

Sushi is the fucking GOAT Veeky Forums food.

Except so many sushi restaurants do not give a fuck and ruin all their dank rolls with fat ass sauces. I know I can just stick to basic rolls, sashimi, and rice. But once a while I want to order one of the special rolls with 3-4 ingredients and maybe one of the ingredients is deep fried whatever.

BUT WHY THE FUCK DOES IT HAVE TO COME COVERED IN MAYO AND SAUCES.

Anyone else notice this, you order some cool house roll and it comes drenched with like 500 calories of either spicy mayo, sesame oil, japanese mayo (way fatter then american mayo), eel sauce, or some sort of thick sweet soy sauce. The fucking description always lists all the ingredients but fails to mention a river of sauces.

I feel like every sushi restaurant I go to does this, anyone else experience it?

more for me

you know you can custom order you fag. Just tell the chef what you really want.

Why call pizza pizza? Why not call it "dough with tomatoe sauce and other shit on it"?

kbbq!=SEA?

>i fell for b8

delicious, but expensive lol. spent about $30 for that chirashi bowl, cheapest thing there. we knew the chef so he hooked us up with extra toro and engawa.

I went once for omakse, spent almost $600 for five people lol, after alcohol dessert and tip

Attached: IMG_0466.jpg (3264x2448, 1.18M)

hnnnng
seriously, that's heaven on a plate and worth the money. i'd rather eat that and nothing for 2 days than average food for three days.

What's that mooshy, morning tongue-like burnt yellow colored bit at the center-left there?

>morning tongue-like burnt yellow
brush your teeth and floss at night jesus
Blue or red, not sure which one you mean.

Red is uni, sea urchin. Fucking great, amazing creamy taste, relatively expensive compared to to other fish

blue is mirugai, giant clam, not the biggest fan, kinda chewy but I ate it anyways.

Attached: morning tongue.jpg (3264x2448, 1.45M)

Yeah, I meant the red
Also, is that shrimp cooked?

Yeah, parasites are really healthy.

Whats right with them?

Funny because homosexuality has been linked with parasitic infections (Toxoplasma) and raw meat is pretty much one of the best ways to encourage parasite growth (well, that and anal sex).

This is why liberal fags all love sushis, and think tartare is fancy and even healthy.

We invented something called a globalised supply chain a few decades ago. If you live anywhere near a reasonably large city (200,000+ people) I guarantee you there's a fish farm nearby or your restaurants are having fish flown in from the coasts/other countries daily.

Unless you live in a rural area or developing country, there is no such thing as "food X isn't fresh here."

ummmmmm, desu not sure. I'm think so, like 99% sure, but I may be wrong.

more like 99.99% sure, but I don't remember cuz I never really asked.

Japanese sushinis mostly vegetables, not fish you megacuck

wat

>he doesn't have a symbiotic relationship with his parasite

Attached: 1469695871955.jpg (398x307, 17K)

wut, you mean this is not sushi???
kek fuck off weeb

Attached: dinner.jpg (720x960, 70K)

>soy sauce
miss me with that

Attached: boi.png (2048x813, 993K)

>Using homosexual as an insult to people who don't like your raw fish because your vocabulary is so base that you can't come up with a related insult.
I put grilled chicken and okra in mine. Fight me.

Attached: 1510026912606.jpg (971x565, 141K)

>Am weeb
Your opinion is worthless on literally anything

Underrated