When did you realize that the only thing that matter is your FACE? Lifting is a waste of time

When did you realize that the only thing that matter is your FACE? Lifting is a waste of time

Attached: 43cb3806e16e9940c885e96959315be4--francisco-lachowski-model-agency[1].jpg (500x668, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/your-success-story/
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/12171121/Women-attracted-to-dark-and-brooding-men-because-they-want-to-find-a-mate.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Face > personality and social skills > body

Last week i switched my fitness supplements with skincare supplements
Let the REAL gains begin

Attached: AESTHETICS.jpg (610x610, 99K)

sad little betas go back to lookism.

everyone who has got swole will tell you otherwise. Lifting isnt only about apparence to the world, it's the dedication you put into yourself that makes you more grounded and content being the self, if that makes sense to you. Lookism fags have a point but really it's just pushing the body dismorphia further. You've not achieved the genes you got. It's like saying congratz brah you're tall. Now what? It's worthless in the sense of achievement and hard work.

Attached: 1521239211206.jpg (914x960, 282K)

>Implying having a shit body with an average face is no different than having a sick body with an average face

When did you realize that just because you lack in one area that is difficult to change, does not mean you should not improve in all areas possible

When did you realize you should grow up and stop being a manchild, crying because there are people more attractive than you

I'm a little above average in looks, I'd say, but my gf always loves to watch me flexing for her cause she finds it hot, cause I spent time improving what I can improve.

Stop being beta faggots.

In fact, don't stop. The worse you all are, the better I am in comparison.

Why did you post that picture?
I hope you're not thinking he's handsome because if you are, you have zero standards and looks like shit yourself.

He has some negative facial features, but if you think he's not handsome, you're delusional. Show that pic to any girl and they'll tell you he's hot. He's even smising ffs.

Why did you make this thread?

But he lifts.

lmao, disrespecting Lachowski like that

>shitskin, dark hair, brown eyes
>ugly chin
>unproportional jaw
>shitty hairline
>ugly nose
Only landwhales would consider him handsome.

Sure soyboy, he is ugly

Attached: tumblr_m9b4h446tm1reseumo1_500.gif (500x281, 980K)

facefags are right cause no matter how much effort you put in yourself if your goal is integrating society to extract resources and companionship theres no point trying to "fix" yourself

delusional

C O P E
O
P
E

Yeah, I bet you're glad you're white, with light hair and eyes, with a proportional jaw, decent hairline, and nice nose, but you're still ugly af and nobody will ever be saying you're attractive if people showed your photo around

Post pic then user, let's see if you meet that criteria

Ok, but why not fix your face then? It'll take over a year, but it's either stay ugly or start working

the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/your-success-story/

Attached: Mewing-Before-After-1.jpg (399x215, 9K)

I'm straight but I'm not delusional, that guy is attractive.

Cope more.

>lifting for girls

>Lifting is a waste of time
Do a real sport, then.

>chico is no longer considered handsome
It's so banger for me

Attached: shocked.gif (434x244, 2.87M)

it this guy considered hot? im not gay, looks like guy between the awkward teenager and young adult phase

when i got laid without a prob even when i was a skinny twink bc of my jawline. I don’t lift to fuck women I lift to look physically intimidating and aesthetic. Although women get even more attracted to you if you’re goodlooking + buff

Mewing is absolutely spot on and easily adds +1 or +2 to your overall looks

My girlfriend keeps telling me all the time how "pretty" I've become

>>shitskin, dark hair, brown eyes
women actually like darker features on men you mongoloid
all the others don't matter because his face is harmonious enough that it cancels out the negative features
good facial harmony >>>>>>>>>> good facial features

He has top tier genes and as good as perfect facial development.

Yes. He's feminine and young looking but his masculine features evens it out and girs love that.
Also has a (good) babyface. There's the good babyface where you look young and girls like that, but there's the shit babyface where you just look bloated and look like McLovin'

Attached: 32aDMC8.png (753x657, 437K)

He has absolutely zero feminine features other than top tier collagen.

Explain how to do it. Everytime I look it up it's a slightly different technique.

We know face is the most important thing. Everybody knew that from a young age, we didn't have to learn it off the internet like you fucking autist. Now please fuck off back to your containment site stop spreading this shit everywhere.

>El Americano detected

Those guys are ugly and handsome at the same time

Lips closed, front teeth touching (with you slightly pushing your lower jaw forward), tongue on the roof of your mouth

You'll know you're doing it right when after a full day of doing it your jawline and hyoid region aches like a bitch

Most Men and women are dark haired.
Most men and women I've met are more attracted to people that look similar to them
All my gfs have been blonde and always swooned over the blonde kids we would have

Thanks lad, I'll try it.

left is attractive, right has recessed midface (though high dimorphism).

Attractiveness is essentially harmony + dimorphism, ideally you want both, but a less dimorphic, harmonious individual is always better than a highly dimorphic dissonant one. For an extreme example, look at men with acromegalic features. Though they appear extremely robust and masculine, they are often so dissonant that they only register as deformed subhumans.

Attached: Denis-Cyplenkov-4.jpg (600x418, 62K)

>telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/12171121/Women-attracted-to-dark-and-brooding-men-because-they-want-to-find-a-mate.html
keep coping though
>dark features automatically makes you el goblino
So Lachowski is an ugly mutt by your standards? I'm not american btw so nice cope, I'm sorry you have shitty wh*toid blonde genes

dios mio la luz extinguido

Attached: 154223423.png (444x377, 136K)

left is 6'6, right is 6'5

Attached: Sebastien+Chabal+Fabien+Pelous+England+v+France+vzx0VvboSYKl.jpg (481x594, 72K)

Attached: 1480194209347.jpg (1565x2823, 2.76M)

Serious Question, are there things you can do to make your face look better?

Proper skincare routine. If you can grow good facial hair, do it. If it makes you look better, keep it, if not, shave it. Drop body fat to single digits. Get a nice tan. Keep your hair in good order, don't let it get out of hand.

thanks for mass replying like a complete gay cunt

Exquisite bait

that's not an 1" difference even considering that the right one isn't upright. Chabal is 6'3", pelous is 6'6"

Sure Jan

Hilarious you think Francisco is not hot. Poor dat

Dyel COPE

Social skills and status are not a plus, its a requirement

The cope

>ugly
literally removing his fucking glasses is gonna make him look hotter than the guy on the right

Why does he lift then?

Attached: Francisco.jpg (201x251, 10K)

Personality +social skills >>>> money >> face > body

never really understood the point of those long ass reply lists you faggots make

Attached: facecels.jpg (1596x5000, 880K)

Really hope you don't actually believe this

Attached: cage.gif (420x236, 3.06M)

It's about being decent in all areas not excelling in just one.

Attached: SFGLMzKTloIsOpoXfvOTuAam9huFV7lnAsE5G-8toXk.png (850x438, 409K)

one on the right looks like a portugese freddy mercury

Why you gotta put mu boy Marcus in there?

>making the chin:philtrum lower
intredasting, pre-natal T pill?

Attached: f2-large.jpg (1280x780, 259K)

I have a very good face and can still attract some females despite being chubby. But of course I'd be killing it if I was actually fit. I want to change my fucking lifestyle bros why is it so hard.

Is there any truth to this claim about making facial hair grow better?

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-174600.png (1080x1920, 1.11M)

Where did you get this?
There is no WAW2 on YouTube yet

lol fucking twinks

just use steroids and chew a lot

Attached: chawd.jpg (645x271, 37K)

looks to more like the maxilla was pushed forward rather than down. is it actually longer? very good morph

Attached: 148773749491928833.png (303x238, 68K)

Invis likes to post previews, lmao at unawares

Attached: Kso8Pdq.png (326x383, 173K)

it was uploaded today or yesterday, but immediately taken down. dont know by whom, maybe it was demonized and he is waiting for re-approval. but now since the whole incel thing has gained traction, there will be countless reports on all of his videos

*demonetized

WAW2 was removed, check the comments on Invisible's last vid. He's gonna reupload it, hopefully without cutting the juicy bits out.

Yes, seems to me the main change of the lower third is adding ramus height and projecting the maxilla, as well as making it slightly taller. It makes sense though, I know a lot of people like to push a higher chin:philtrum for males, but I think a tall philtrum makes one look more robust/dom in general. See the "high fighting success" face here, he actually has a much worse chin:philtrum and much shorter lower third height in general than the "low fighting success" morph, yet appears significantly more robust.

Attached: Fig-2-Visualization-of-the-shape-regression-on-fighting-success-by-thin-plate.png (850x671, 577K)

right looks shit, what is this incel bro science supposed to show?

> Invisible's last vid
who?

fwhr-cel detected
having a short midface, combined with wide set, forward set eyes and a wide jaw are the perfect hunter / athlete traits, for a variety of reasons based in evolutionary psychology. most importantly, high fighting success. if you had to put your money on who would win a fight, the right would be picked unanimously.
You probably never heard of a short midface before, but to determine it - measure the distance between your pupils. Then, measure the distance between the top of your nose (the midpoint of your eyes), and the middle of your lips. Then divide these two numbers (with the vertical eye number on top and the horizontal number on the bottom). The lower the number is, the more compact your midface is and the more attractive you would TEND to be. If it is 0.8-1.2 that is good. Outside of that range, it's not so good...almost universally (think lilly tomlin or sarah jessica parker). Generally, the closer to 1 the better.
FACEandLMS on youtube

Attached: AnrVw94.jpg (622x325, 30K)

Entry level lit thread?

sounds retarded as fuck. if anything low midface just make you look like a retard. even models dont have low midface

Now tell me, would any girl rather go out with any of them if they were completely DYEL, or with the bodies in that pic?

Unironically kill yourself faggot

its undeniable. you might not have heard about midface or fwhr, but those terms are just measures to quantify what humans deem attractive. just go out and observe for yourself, and you will notice that long-faced people are never really attractive.

Attached: ezpiEZc.jpg (273x427, 105K)

>face: great
>body: good
>height: average
>hairline: abysmal

Would trade all of them for NW2

that guy in the first pic looks like a high school dropout that cant even count to 10. even op’s pic doesnt have a low midface. stop it user, youre not smart just autistic, huge difference

stop being obtuse, a compact midface signals masculinity and robustness and is a sexually dimorphic trait. like broad shoulders and wide jaws for men, and wide hips and big tits for women.
it has nothing to do with intelligence whatsoever.

it does because after a certain point masculinity turns into agressiveness which is associated with low intelligence. facial harmony is the most important which is a mix of masculine and feminine feautures but you cant grasp it because youre autistic and would rather draw lines in paint that makes no sense.
again look at op’s pic, no low midface, no wide jaw, not masculine at all and not even broad

>Just a few mm of jaw will do the trick

Attached: Jaw.jpg (667x858, 63K)

don't mind the normies, they won't understand this shit and will cope until the world turns to dust.

Attached: 120111_gq_shot09_123.jpg (1280x800, 324K)

this guy doesnt have a low midface either. autism

Attached: A35EE503-65AB-4F24-97EE-AF3C4F6DD02A.jpg (300x400, 44K)

I think I'm in the green
pic related

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2017-08-20 at 05.34.04.jpg (386x379, 33K)

>harmony meme
>strawmanning this hard
a compact midface (not low) is preferable to a horseface, whats so hard to understand about that?
user has been made aware of the patterns. he will now observe faces more consciously in his daily life, and see for himself. its a slow process

>this black and white thinking
but there is a whole spectrum between horse face and the low midface you talking about. and sean o pry doesnt even have a wide jaw.
youre legally autistic dude im not even kidding. the worst part is that you think you outsmart everyone but in reality everyone is laughing at you

But I don't care about women.

This is but a single redpill that you lookism fags have overdosed on

why does the janitors let these threads stay up?

Can anyone explain why I feel like my ratio is abysmal but when I actually measure it it’s almost a perfect 1:1 ratio? I took a perfectly centered picture on my phone and printed it out and measured with a ruler if that helps

every time i see this type of thread it's always a male model with above average physique, never a guy with a body below the average but good looking face.

>Putting the greatest novel ever crafted in the 'middle-tier'
Okay mass reply faggot, I honestly hope this was some joke that Veeky Forums made because in no world is the Great Gatsby and Atlas Shrugged even close to Ulysses.

I don't lift to improve my face. I lift to improve my body.

>t. triggered uggo
Janitors dont care about your feelings

No no, he's got a point. There's a lot of shit on fit that isn't one bit lit.