THE HOLY CUTTING TRINITY

THE HOLY CUTTING TRINITY
>yohimbine
>ephedrine
>caffeine
Any questions?

Attached: 1498711510671.webm (1280x720, 1.79M)

My stack

>yohimbine
>t3
>t4
>winstrol

Gonna add masteron and anavar soon

>Amphetamine
>Cocaine
>Heroine

Watch me bruder

>yohimbine
>ephedrine
>together

But who was blood pressure

dnp t3 lost 8.4 kg in 14 days and my lifts didn't go down at all.

How do you deal with T3/T4 not fucking the shit out of your thyroid long term?

Y'all retarded all you need is an adderall, juul, and 2-3 sips/day

>adderall
vyvanse is so much better for weight loss

Great stack if you want to have high anxiety, diminished performance at work/school.

memes aside are there any supplements worth taking for a cut?

Test E, Tren E, Anavar, Clen.

swap tren E for tren A, or even better, m-tren
the rapid binding to androgen receptors will shed the fat even faster

I don't feel like injecting that often. I like my every 3 day schedule. Plus I only can pin glutes so the frequency of short esters would cause too much scar tissue.

>Clen
>Tren
>Gh

Yohimbine lul

>requiring appetite suppressants to cut

just eat less nigga like close the fridge

Attached: 1518140967067.png (285x235, 93K)

The only legal one is ephedrine

>needing white people version of speed to cut

Dry fasting is the coolest kid on the block nowadays.

why the fuck did i get hard from this

Attached: 5bb6618aec67375a3749df65ea83a5486c15f75d983b0d2852961cf41812164b.png (253x199, 6K)

Did you also think it was a woman? Maybe a woman doing this to you? Or is your problem more serious?

Because he's shaved, oiled, and fake tanned like a woman.

this tbqhwyfam

because you like benis

Attached: 1521444995425.gif (512x481, 646K)

Where to get yohimbine in Canada?
Also why no ASA?

The holy cutting chem is meth or base

>post yfw you realize its man hands on those abs

Oh shit I totally thought that webm was gonna be a bearclaw donut LoL

Ex heroin and cocaine enthusiast here, lost weight like a madman. Some people apparently actually gain weight because you shit about once a week, due to the anti laxative effect of opiates

just yohimbine and caffeine but I fucking hate the anxiety and edginess of yohimbine

the boners are a nice plus but I end up hating life for at least 2 hours after taking it, even more so after jogging

yohimbine or ephedrine?

Yohimbine in the morning with fasted cardio
EC in the afternoon
EC in the evening if it doesn't interfere with your sleep

Never do it for longer than 8 weeks. Control your calories strictly. Pray to the god of biomechanics that you dont cause lasting damage.

My vascularity is insane though.

I'm doing just Y+C too yohi is illegal in britbongland because it's a free country but I can get it abroad and drive it in. Ephedrine is too hard to get. Still made good progress in last two years.

proper ephedrine is so difficult to find

What about synephrine? It helped me a lot and its super easy to get.

do ec stacks affect the metabolism in any meaningful way or is it just for appetite suppressant and energy?

The 'energy' part is what makes you burn a bit more calories than if you weren't taking it, but mostly it's effects come from being a suppressant.

My nigga

Attached: 23772301_2020736694621608_1522948028_n.jpg (500x397, 29K)

what's ur address i'll ship you 12 bottles for like $100

Does this shit work for altering fat deposits like man tits

apparently Yohimbine does, ephedrine just speeds things up slightly

>winstrol

Where do I get some?

when i took advice at 19 years old to cut with ephredrine on this board it literally ruined my life and i got addicted to it
you dont need drugs to cut so that you're insecure misc friends and roast beef STD girls can ""mire"" you lmoa

>Addicted
That's why you taper off the caffeine if you can't handle a little headache you fucking retard.

Literally OP's list

YHCl works. Do your research about alpha/beta receptors in fat tissue, how fat tissue is consumed for energy and what YHCl does as an alpha-blocker (or just take my word for it).

Amazon?

EC increases BMR by up to 5% in addition to extra energy and appetite suppression

Where the fuck are you all getting ephedrine. They guard that shit tighter than fort Knox around here.

ephedrine is only tightly controlled in areas with a meth problem, because it's used to cook meth.

if that isnt a problem in your country then eph is probably easily available, its pretty harmless by itself.

Walmart

Can I have your stuff when your hear pops?

Seriously though having bother yohimbine and ephedrine going in you at the same time can get very uncomfortable.

GRAINS OF PARADISE IS THE BEST LEGAL FATBURNER THAT ISNT DNP

Caffeine at 400 mgs+ combined with the dehydrating effects of Yohimbe will give you “stim dick” look it up. Ephedrine will get you even more wired but it will work. If you want to do it the natural way try green tea extract and carnitine before a cardio or lift sesh. Take 2-4g of arginine powder before bed or use throughout the day.

purple panda

Well that explains it, I live in the middle of meth country. Had three labs busted this year already.

They won't fucking give it to me. I go ask for something containing ephedrine from behind the counter and they recommend me the non ephedrine version, then when I say I specifically want the ephedrine version they get all tight like I just asked them to murder a child. I don't know why they even carry the shit if they aren't going to sell it.

>TOP TIER
2-FMA, Dextroamphetamine

>HIGH TIER
4F-MPH, 3-FPM

>LEGAL TIER
Nicotine, caffeine

>then when I say I specifically want the ephedrine version they get all tight like I just asked them to murder a child

its because they think you're a junkie trying to buy ingredients for the makeshift meth lab in your basement lmao

Junkies ruined ephedrine for fucking everyone

Stop dressing like a fucking hobo then, I buy my two boxes a month and they never give me trouble

I'm clean shaven, good looking, at a healthy weight, and my teeth are fine. I wear jeans and a nice shirt almost everywhere unless I'm coming from working out, and how many meth heads do you see in sweaty workout clothes...

I guess I'm just going to have to start making some Mormon tea.

Am i only straight person that think those abs look fake or unaesthetic? They look squishy like pic related

Attached: images(6).jpg (293x172, 9K)

>juicing
>worrying about scar tissue

Also stop fucking pinning the same exact site and you won’t have scar tissue

Attached: 5BE31806-8AE2-48E3-8975-576A8C24AABE.jpg (250x202, 21K)

Junkies ruined meth too... meth, when taken ORALLY and in DOSES AT OR UNDER 50MG is basically harmless.

Pervitin wasn't banned in West Germany until 1986. Stimulants did nothing wrong.

>not eating a handful of prunes before you go to bed.

"bronkaid"

600g per day of roasted, skinless chicken breast
water
multivitamins

what else do you need