are those raw wtf you barbarian

>arla skyr
pleb taste baka

>900g kvarg
>106g protein
>1.8g fat
>585 calories

Attached: kvarg.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Attached: 29433172_10215836985785825_1107703036647571456_o.jpg (4032x3024, 868K)

What else? Lol just one spoon of oats, one spoon of skyr, repeat
Well we actually have Quark here too, but that shit's quite sour here I got 9,1g/100g protz too

My lunch for today (I'm a delivery driver so just grab a few bites every now and then)

A mix of: red lentils, spinach, chicken, steak
Some vegan spaghetti sauce my vegan sister made for me (quinoa instead of beef)

Attached: 15216595904401935231932.jpg (2048x1152, 682K)

100g oat flour + 80g peanut butter + 2 bananas + some water. Blend together. The perfect breakfast smoothie. Easiest 1k calories to eat in the morning

Attached: IMG_3536.jpg (960x696, 136K)

nice fats

um sweetie do you not see thte carbonated water and salad

You're right sorry for being a racist fatshamer

bulk tiger approves

Looks kinda disgusting, but i bet it tastes nice

the fuck do you mean "what else?" how about cooking them? how about not eating oats for dinner in the first place?

What do you expect how else should i BLOATMAAXXXX

stfu manchild

found the power lifter

no picture but i had 250g of chicken breast and 33g of walnuts

cutting sucks

It tastes fine, even though taste is irrelevant when eating; it's all about how beneficial it is for your body

you must be a blast at partys

Yeah but it's also about enjoying food. If you forcefood tasteless shit every day you won't make it long

Not really, I'm not loud and just hit on chicks 1 on 1

lol naw i exercise hard on days like this then just fast. lean > powerlifting physique

Having a clean diet is 10 times healthier than alternating between eating shit and fasting. I suspected you tards do this since the fast threads always have a picture of pizza or some other greasy shit.

woud've guessed hawaii until no mac salad but fries on the side.

i'll eat like this once a week max my dude. i eat around 500~ grams of raw veggies a day and keep my eating windows short

Literally my dinner
When I am bulking

Oats with almonds

Got to show off my gains to some of the boys, found out that a girl likes me and found out that i've got a bro who's tryna get big too in the same day. Feel like a sick cunt.

Attached: le high test mick.png (1332x900, 1.47M)

I'm bulking hehe

Ahaha nordcucks with their skyrs and their kvargs, you forgot to mention the most important product in nordic diet, cum from the black mans balls

I had pic related and it tasted sour as shit and not sweet at all. Was it spoiled or is it always gross?

Attached: share_skyr_vanilla-5301a6fa72870.jpg (500x500, 35K)

If it's not spoiled then it's because you're a weak-willed sugar and artificial sweetener addicted child with no discipline or self control. Cut everything sweet out of your diet for one week and you'd be surprised how sweet that stuff tastes. I eat those every day they are god tier yogurt. I don't get how people let themselves go so badly to the point where anything that isnt pure sugar tastes bad to them. If regular 20g of sugar yogurts and artificially sweetened protein powders dont taste nauseatingly sweet to you then you consume way, way to fucking much sugar and sweeteners.

pretty sure that op is german.

looks delicious bro

>2 fish fillets
>potato salad
finished it before i saw this thread tho

Attached: trumpo1.jpg (1200x480, 427K)

what do you eat for breakfast and lunch while cutting?

Half a pound of meat and about a pound of veggies in a stir fry is my go-to when im cutting. I add some quinoa and brown rice and more fat when I'm bulking. Only takes about 10-20 minutes and its fucking delicious, never gets old. I just rotate different veggies and meats and sauces. Its fucking amazing with squid, calf liver or chicken hearts. Gotta get all the organ gains.

High fat and protein foods that meet calorie needs. Keep carbs to a minimum. Celery and carrots with peanut butter, Greek yogurt, steak and eggs, lots of huge salads with meat, meat and veggie stir fries, hard boiled eggs, cottage cheese, cheese in general. Dont be afraid to eat a lot of fat. Fat is good for cutting, carbs are not. Just consume enough carbs to stay out of keto if you are concerned about your liver at all. Fasting for at least one week at the start of every cut cycle is a must if you want to be efficient. It preserves muscle better than a calorie deficit while burning fat crazy fast, improves your insulin sensitivity needed for when you go back to bulking, and increases your metabolism. Calorie deficits are for plebs.

3 egg omlette with onions and peppers.

wow, t-thanks fren

>instant oats with walnuts
JUST

Attached: images.png (250x241, 63K)

You've put me on to something. I'm going to do this but let them soak first. I've had an apple for dinner so far and wasn't sure what else to make. Was considering whole grain pasta but I may try oats instead.

>work overnights

Just woke up and had the GOAT breakfast of eggs, steel cut oats, and black coffee. Nothing gets me more primed for the day than that trio.

Half pound of brisket half a jalapeƱo sausage, whole bunch of pickles and onions.

>900g
>106g protein

Pathetic.

800g of chicken has nearly 150g.