/POL/ attendance at Thailand 2019 event

Hey guys pol is so excited about the Thailand trip you guys are having and we would like to make it a joint pol / fit event. Is everyone cool with that? Where can we get the details? The guys over at POL are getting pretty excited to get out and about in Thailand and meet some girls.

Attached: proposed_extermination_camp_location.jpg (3456x1944, 841K)

Fuck off.

>a joint pol / fit event
topkek

>Veeky Forums
>have to travel across the world to pay ladybois for succi in order to get laid
pick one

I am the one behind the meet

Care to share the thread on /pol/ talking about this?

Attached: 20180305_175807.jpg (2048x1152, 1.4M)

Where would we go? What would we do? I dont want to get an STD

Attached: 1501372027493.jpg (507x712, 247K)

Veeky Forums seems pretty into it as well, would rather have them than /pol/ to be honest

Why not Japan or Russia? The women there are cheaper and a thousand times more attractive. I thought Veeky Forums had better tastes.

Attached: 195.jpg (1600x1600, 430K)

Random dune coon from /pol/ here.

Hold the meet in February so we can see that famous ladyboy pageant. Also this sperg who made this thread is pushing it on /pol/, I never knew about it until he shit posted on there just now. I'm interested tho.

>nu/pol/
>doing anything
the place is almost as irrelevant and underage as /b/ at this point

Holy shit this is pathetic lol

At this point, I only browse /pol/ to upset the reddit migrants by posting cute furry chicks. Can't wait for /mlpoltrash/ to become a thing eventually.

This, who the fuck would even go to Thailand anyways? the country is a third world hellhole compared to Japan.

Attached: 2deQRAENSAI.jpg (896x1080, 97K)

Anyway, the bottomline is you're not invited, this is for Veeky Forums only. And if you think you can just sneak into our discord and make it to the meet, well you have 9 months to make some gains and infiltrate us.

We will make an official thread next week

Attached: 5768557c0523f096c99c00408fae8159--pattaya-girls.jpg (564x376, 47K)

But Thailand smells like shit everywhere

No /pol/ pls.

Anyways I’m in Phuket right now with my gf and fucked a ladyboy yesterday ama

Muay Thai trainees and guys that want to fuck thai girls, ladyboys and some closet pedos that will look for child prostitutes. Those are the sort of Thailand tourists. Ofc there are the usual tourist that goes to see buildings, temples and such, but obviously the majority goes to.get hammered and fuck

They're yellow fever faggots as well, you might as well.

Attached: 1521513647412.png (600x575, 486K)

It sucked desu. Could barely get hard and didn’t even cum. Waste of 500 baht

I for one would be interested in seeing what kind of people pol really holds

Attached: 1470993650469.png (800x762, 213K)

Yeah I used to browse /pol/ as well. Reddit migrants avoid threads that are actually trying to accomplish something and just shit on the west rather than actually trying to save it.

Joint fit, pol, biz meet up? Seems logical to me

Is that real? That's the saddest fucking thing I've seen in awhile.

/pol/ is fucking insufferable. Go back to your containment board and stay there.

That's nu/pol/. Old /pol/ while not exactly good had a certain level of charm to it and the people weren't useless fags.

Zika is one helluva drug

This meetup just got even more cancerous

To be honest the only thing we would accept is if both Veeky Forums and /pol/ setup their discords and we meet for one night only. We're gonna be there during the week starting january 14th

oh and /pol/, bring the titcow

Attached: 6Ir6OqH.jpg (579x649, 71K)

Sounds like a bad plan.

I WILL beat the shit out of anyone acting nazis in any way what-so-ever.

>/pol/
i'm pulling out
this won't go well

S-so we won't be gassing the kikes in Thailand, senpai?
>tfw I'm /fitpol/ for quite some time and could infiltrate you and you wouldn't even know it

Attached: C706UD-h_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

raxe mixing?

so /pol/ isnt able to fuck white girls cause they prefer amerimutt bbc and /pol/ is obligated to outsource small white nazi dicklets in Thailand?

kek

Impossible even if you could you wouldn't be able to smuggle the gas through.

Grazia de dios.
Abominacion.

Euromutts?

its not race mixing if they don't get pregnant.

Challenge accepted you communist faggot

I'm ready to gas the nonwhites

Attached: 20180321_185513.jpg (720x1384, 360K)

The larping will be over quickly after they meet in real life and they all are black

We can buy the gas there, we just need to smuggle the Jews

so white girls can still get enormous quantities of black cock cause it isnt considered race mixing?

nice progress /pol/ nice progress

Attached: apuu.png (1328x764, 122K)

I'm not a /pol/ack i'm a Veeky Forumsizen I forgot to green text the comment

/pol/ talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk

Attached: téléchargement (4).jpg (222x227, 16K)

yup this.

you were never really in to begin with

Veeky Forums is the power in the shadows of /pol/ you fucktard

That still doesn't make it okay, user.

Daily reminder that this is not gonna happen.

For you

>inviting a bunch of self-hating hapas to a meetup

>/POL/
>pol
>pol/
>POL
How the fuck do you acheive this level of utter fucking faggotry? Sageing your fucking life you retard.

>pol
>Pol Pot
Coincidence? I don't think so.

No one on /pol/ is going. Veeky Forums however has expressed interest.

I say let's invite everyone. But is biz any better than pol? Propably greedy fuckers and jews. They'll just make us hard working folks pay all the bills.

Attached: polbrother.jpg (1920x1080, 790K)

/pol/
shoo shoo roody poo

all the /pol/ and Veeky Forums newfags were kicked out

>But is biz any better than pol? Propably greedy fuckers and jews.
Veeky Forums would buy their plane ticket for $500 and sell it to someone else for $300

Attached: 1490582972174.webm (319x343, 402K)

Attached: biz.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

All pol is going to do is complain why the fuck would we want you guys around.

Why Thailand? People there barely speak English over there and they don't use the Latin alphabet. Indonesia or the Philippines might be a better choice if you're into the whole SEA thing. Indonesia is preferrable because it's a Muslim country and I think they stone gays there.

The purge on discord was top kek

Attached: IMG_0317.jpg (1447x2048, 374K)

No one on /pol/ looks has that hair and eye colour

I'm going to Indonesia but via Thailand so might as well time it so I can see you guys there.
Thailand is the best compromise. Easy and affordable to get to from any country and relatively safe and cheap. Warm and exotic. I wish it was Phuket in Thailand but I think it's going to be Bangkok or Pattaya. Not the best of Thailand but again the best compromise.

Am i the only one who would actually be interested in this?

im a mulatto though so id just be mr. 56 or a nigger I wouldnt mind but yall would

Inb4 Nobody goes but 2 people

Why Thailand ?
>people from Canada, Europe or US get to escape the winter
>lots of prostitutes and tourists grills to fuck
>close for aussi bros
>safe
>cheap
>nice beaches and wildlife
>not a full 3rd world country

why not Thailand breh ?

/trv/ler here. Been to Thailand and the rest of SEA. So long as you stay in the tourist areas and its immediate region everyone speaks English or at least understands it.

English is the international trade language so even Thai people outside of cities in little towns will at the least understand you or will try and help you. This goes for all of SEA

Also. The country is very safe. Just don't buy drugs. Might be a scam for the police to come around and ask for bribes (just pay them if you do. And life goes on)

We should invite Veeky Forums.
/fitlit/ was the greatest thing. Or was it /litfit/?

Actually, I was one of the first few to say I was going.
But /pol/ is such a fucking shithole, that I can't imagine going on vacation with you guys. Let alone have fun there.

people have their online roles and real personalities. I bet it is much harder to get different nationalities sit in the same table.

>I bet it is much harder
What do you mean with "I bet'? As in, you don't even really know about social interactions?
If you actually go outside for once and talk to random people, you would know this is simply not the case.

Forget it, I'm out. People like you ruin fucking everything.

ok good and stay out

Lmao are you retarded?
Go to literally any large city or international business conference. It's not hard to get people of different nationalities to talk to each other and get along.

I think Vietnam would be just as good as thailand.

Some serious kikes on biz. Pol is retarded too. Got to admit that the shilling is responsible. It just got too hard to fight the crook mods teaming up with cia

Vietnam is Americas oldest ally in the Pacific. And i have 26 million Dong

>tfw commie
>tfw already was planning to go
>tfw have been in a RA for 5 years
Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Thailand in 2019 february

I don't want to eat cum brownies so no

Gl passing the 1/2/3/4 requirement to join the group kek, you guys could form a seperate dyel group with infowars attire and pepe banners lol

I don't think anybody is asking the real questions here.

What do you tell family, friends, coworkers you're going to Thailand by yourself for? To meet up with a bunch of muscular men you met on a Thai fart sniffing forum? Is there any way to reassure them you're not going to fuck ladyboys?

Attached: hmmmflphlpldrldl.jpg (818x1036, 96K)

How do you know you won't fuck ladybois though? I mean, take me for example; I fucking ate lamb meat. However, I had to taste it 1st in order to realize it wasn't for me

HEY /pol/ Veeky Forums /trv/ and anyone else that wants to come
This is an open trip- we can't tell you not to come or say you AREN'T ALLOWED.
The dates are public so feel free to head to Patty around the same time, there will be no hostility- as much as the guy organizing it is acting tough on the outsiders.
Just be a bro and you'll be fine guys, act like a faggot and no one will want to be around you. Simple.
Hope to see you there

Only reqs are 1/2/3/4

does 80 120 126 155 kgs for 5 reps each make up for it

Oh no, I absolutely want to fuck ladyboys. I just don't want anybody back home to think I am

Honestly, who gives a fuck what your faggot family thinks. I'm just gonna tell them I'm gonna lick every std ridden tranny asshole I can find, until my fucking disease ridden tongue falls out. Then my head is consumed by the same disease. And if they don't like the path I've chosen. Fuck em to hell.

BS. People from /pol/ are going, they just won't admit it because people know how low-life they are.

Adress?

if brittany goes im in

Attached: 1520031452236.png (595x722, 425K)

Wut? Why?

That sounds like fun

they aren't the parents, they are the normal kids of the family.

those retards are literally brainless, they have no brain just a brainstem

legal seroids

>going to a fit meetup
>meeting Rasputin

Attached: 20180226_054930.jpg (3488x4656, 3.77M)

>find a normal, popular tourist city with a good international airport
>tell people you're going there
>actually go there for a few days, take some pics
>get a flight from there to your real destination

>mfw i went to Thailand
>went hiking
>didn't have sex