Obesity crisis turns the UK into 'the fat man of Europe' - but American men are even fatter, study finds

Obesity crisis turns the UK into 'the fat man of Europe' - but American men are even fatter, study finds

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5526277/The-UK-fat-man-Europe.html

Attached: 4A64F1C300000578-0-image-a-1_1521621986083.jpg (634x319, 65K)

Why is America portrayed as being whiter than those actual white countries other than Britanistan

am ameriburger and that's the first thing i thought of. top kek

Same, but shouldn't the kraut be darker?

Please see revised graphic.

Attached: 1521670198207.jpg (634x319, 64K)

Attached: 8052202123_d411694706_b.jpg (1024x790, 140K)

>american white

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, EAIT IT EUROS.

Attached: 1519167515836.jpg (501x554, 34K)

What is that supposed to prove?

what does it look like?

>dying 2.5 years before us
Amerideaths btfo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1505698229304.jpg (1024x865, 277K)

>America is the whitest one
EUROS BTFO

Dios mio

Attached: IMG_20180321_122047.jpg (1024x708, 96K)

This is actually more accurate because whites with little to no admixture are along with Asians the least likely to be obese

Why did African Americans lose weight from 2002 to 2005? And how little obesity would the Asian group have without pacific islanders?

Attached: 1488753238020.jpg (680x366, 82K)

Take the negro's out the stats and America is pretty decent.

Nogs are fairly normal in terms of height
Remove beaners and see what happens

>asian / pacific islander

why are these grouped together
asians are skinny as fuck, but PIs are some of the most obese people on the planet

>ameriburger
Have some self respect you stupid child.

lol

But Asians still less so

It's offensive to be white in Yurostan

>Take the negro's out the stats
Lol. You say that towards everything. Crime rates, IQ, now obesity...

It's like saying "I'm perfectly healthy if you just leave out my malignant tumours!"

For Germany they took a turk. No proper german would be such a manlet.

they grouped them together because no one could handle the feels of
>asian 2%
>PI 50%
Gotta use those hordes of skinny asians to bring the nightmare stat down

Apparently the White people that actually live in the US are really REALLY white, I cant find the article but there was a liberal freaking out about how the White people in America have almost no non-white in them. I think he was hinting that the White Americans should start mixing to "fix" this

>daily mail

Provide a real source next time other than your meme infopic. Briton as a percentage of population are much more obese than americans for one.

Well, blacks want to stay as their own homogeneous group and want to fight integrating to American culture as a whole, so when there is such a stark contrast in things like criminality, health, intelligence, etc, and them being a significant ~12% of the population, there's definitely an incentive to want to statistically separate the groups.

Ok well call me when you have an American city I can walk through and not encounter any nigs, then we can consider them a "separate group" lmao

Richest = whitest. Suck it.

Thought Mexico passed USA for fattest in the world?

I went to school in Ft. Collins and almost never even saw a black person in town. That was almost a decade ago and things have gotten more "diverse" now, they have a 3% black population, now. And actually, the biggest jump (like most of US) was hispanics are now 10% in the city. If I had to guess they were maybe less than 5% back then.

>article from the daily mail

You are a dumbass

>the data is wrong because its in the le daily fail!

nys

Attached: 222275F9-0BCF-4312-BC54-09E9F06839BB.jpg (634x319, 55K)

Attached: b93.png (800x820, 267K)

Fucking Capitalist pigs

I believe that, Midwest USA is insanely white

irish master race

Because they're whiter than you Muhammad

>anglo countries are the fattest
What a fucking surprise, anglos are a joke

It's just generally because we're the richest.

Well... that's because it's true

nigger

>Being Veeky Forums makes you better than most of the population

It's a nice feel, isn't it Veeky Forums?

Some parts of the PNW are like that too, I must've been the only non-white in a little town in Central Oregon when I was living with a fellow semperfinigger. They got some teeth too, I got locked out of the house one time and I got the 3rd Degree from a neighbor I hadn't met yet. He was just being 2bh, turned out to be a really nice guy

US isn't even in the top ten of fat countries anymore, stupid. it's all the Arabs being corupted by KFC.

The thing I don't like about these is it takes in account all the Mexican goblins running around. The American average height is at least 6 feet espessially for white people

HAH. whiter than you Mohammad

>our IQ is dropping
>our median income is dropping
>our height is dropping
>our bmi is rising
>our hair, skin, and eyes are browning
at least we have fresh picked fruits and vegetables

>over half our fruit and vegetables are imported anyway

Hurricane Katrina

>average american shown as white on chart

Attached: 1476336143161.jpg (338x305, 34K)

Really, tell me more.

Pretty much, I know a few handfuls of Samoans and only one of them isn't heavily overweight by adulthood.
Easily the most obese ethnic group in the US.
Alternatively every E. Asian I know is a twink.

It is cool, I'm not nearly the biggest guy in my gym but in social situations I generally get complements on my physique.

If they're so rich, why are Americans so fat? Fattness is now symbol of poverty, and so is pale whiteness. Wealthy people don't have to slave in office and can spend their time on vacations. They can afford quality meals and take care for themselves. Did America become poor?

That yankee belly in the picture isn't 88 kg. Thats pushing 90-100 territory.

kek

Your country doesn’t have los goblionos like the good ol USA

Attached: image.jpg (436x413, 118K)

Didn't expect Germany to do so well. Isn't the obesity rate also like 20% and another 35% overweight? No way that averages out to 180cm and 82.5kg.

Attached: 1521631956028.png (1369x1205, 1016K)

> being 5”8 living in the netherlands

Kill me please.

Kekked and checked

Kek

>BTFO'd by a fucking colgate

Attached: 1431611798706.jpg (800x450, 128K)

yeah man that is pretty shit. go and live in portugal or something

Success is not tainting your homeland with muslim cockroaches.

nice

>average height 5'9"
>average waist 40"
Doesn't sound like success though.

I know a few Muslims here in the UK. they're pretty based. Don't drink, not big fans of degeneracy OR flying planes into buildings. Given the abuse Muslims get here i'm surprised more of them don't go full jihad. Any time someone gives me abuse for being Polish I chimp out, Muslims just don't tend to give a fuck

You meant given the abuse that they do.

kys

Attached: IMG_0454.jpg (890x768, 92K)

do what i did and become a cute trap

so the difference between 6ft and 5'11 is as huge as the memes make it out to be!

yeah... succes....

Attached: DV3x3aHXcAAzgl8.jpg (674x714, 93K)

i mean...

Attached: DY1v_OiWsAEKW-G.jpg (655x527, 56K)

>only the Netherlands make the manlet cutoff

imagine being so jealous you save right-wing propaganda about a specific country on your computer.

Why do you even bother so much to the point of delusional lies to justify your stance towards something that doesn't affect you at all?

it's over.

Attached: typical english neighbourhood.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

That guy is goals as fuck no homo.

That's /pol/.

Lol I don't particularly like turks, but I've been to Germany several times and Germans are no taller than white Americans or white Britons, etc.

Jihadist denier kindly fuck off. All military age male refugees should be deported immediately (puberty to 65).

LA Survey... Let's see that for all of US and include the fat rednecks

>Right wing propaganda
Hang yourself, nigger faggot.

>don't drink
Theyre lying

Why is USA life expectancly so short? Is it the shitty food or the fact that you can't afford going to the doctor or getting medication for your problems?

Yes.
In socio-democratic countries, old people are basically "kept alive" for as long as possible

It’s because we work ourselves to death. Americans work a lot more hours than most countries, which makes it so that we don’t have as much time to workout or prepare healthy meals for ourselves, hence the popularity of fast food. It also probably has to do with the fact that a lot of Americans can’t afford healthcare, because it’s fucking expensive

I don’t know how it is in other countries, but in Murica most people are expected to work as much as possible in order to achieve muh American Dream

Not really propoganda when it's true, at least not propoganda in a bad way

Because we have more fat guys

Pacific islanders are super bearmode though, they're not like you amerimutts who can barely move with a scooter.

the tiny antifa boys are pouring in from Reddit I see

Attached: elk face3.jpg (384x512, 51K)