Girl grabs arm in work today

>Girl grabs arm in work today
>"Wow user your arms are so big!"
>"Haha yeah"
>Run to toilet and have a mini panic attack

What the fuck happened here? Why can I not just think of something witty to say on the spot?
To keep it fitness related, I cycled 10 miles today

Attached: 4b6.jpg (600x515, 13K)

Spend a lot of time developing contingency plans for various things. Don't have verbatim conversations memorized because they'll never go the way you plan. You're not Robert Downey Jr.'s Sherlock Holmes. Just have a general idea of what you can talk about if she makes a comment. Alternatively, or on top of that, make a comment about how nice she looks today or how happy you are to see her. Be proactive. Be a man and take charge.

Opposite problem
>look good
>work with mostly women
>2 of the female coworkers find excuses to grab my shoulder or arm
>others flirt with me
>have a very loving faithful girl at home
>not interested in these other girls but they are very interested in me
>have a picture of my girl on my desk, bring her up in convo every now and then
>just want to not be touched at work

I have a stutter as well when I'm nervous. Will people pick up on this or am I just looking too deep into things?

Definitely something you should work on. Youre anxious and your mind is thinking of way too many things. slow down, and your stutter will go away. Find something that you are proud of that will make you more confident. realize if you fuck up, its not the end of the world and there will be more opportunities.

>y-you too

sometimes I think of something to say, try to say it, then fail before I could get a word out just to think of something else

be dynamic

reallyfaggot.png

>"Wow user your arms are so big!"
it would be painful
>”Haha w-what?”
for you
>;_;

>What the fuck happened here?
you were raped , call the police !

Attached: 1520011508409.png (595x584, 352K)

At least you get to work with females... some of us work jobs like construction and get no female mires

You need to go straight to HR and file a complaint. This kind of sexual harassment is clearly causing you mental distress and that girl should be reprimanded.

This OP. She clearly traumatized you and must suffer for her selfish actions

If you squinted when you said haha yeah, you prolly nailed it. Stop thinking so much

Attached: 1435366701924.png (968x745, 875K)

In these situations I like to remind them of my non existant wife. In your case I would be like "Yeah me and my WIFE lift weights a lot!"

The look of disapointment in their face gets me hard every time. And yes I wear a ring to fool people and to get more money at work.

Kek. Based.

Always say thanks. Maybe say you have noticed shes struggling with form. then snuggle your cock in her crack as you walk her through the form on whatever workout she has done that allows you to do that.

Just say you get boners from being active if she asks why your dick is hard

I work in an office that is about 40 women and 3 guys including me.

I constantly get sexually harassed and love it.

What is wrong with me?

Attached: 1490979022283.jpg (321x322, 24K)

This.

OP you need to learn to stick up for your self, just because she is a female doesnt mean its right

That isn't normal user. If the roles were reversed, and I were in a patriarchal environment and some rapey male touched my arm without consent, I'd feel pretty violated. Please don't normalize sexual violence

Do it, OP. I had to tell a teenage coworker to stop hitting me in the back of the head as a flirting mechanism or ill have to complain a while back

I intentionally look for offices that are 90% plus women when I apply for jobs because I know I will get harassed.

Attached: DM8P8B8XcAErovI.jpg (466x492, 36K)

>Hey user, are you bringing your wife to the work party Friday?
>N-no she died

>I work in an office that is about 40 women and 3 guys including me.
>I constantly get sexually harassed and love it.
>What is wrong with me?

Holy shit, I'm the same, the only part of my job I enjoy is all the women and the harassment and how nice they are.

>girl at work playfully sneaks up behind me and grabs arm
>instinctively grab her hand thinking it was a male coworker messing with me
>She screams, apparently I fractured her hand
>cops called, coworkers yelling at me
>at least she was stupid enough to not lie, cops were on my side since technically if it was assault she was the aggressor
>still fired from company
>story spreads through social media like wild fire
>delete it all and move towns

Years later I'm still bitter about it, I did not grab hard but I think I must have squeezed a pressure point or something. I just hate the preferential treatment she innately got for being female.

It's validation of the same kind that the girl who goes and puts out for every guy she can is seeking. Not judging, I've been in the same position and it felt pretty good.

You just like the attention you fucking tease, leading all of those nice ladies on like the slut you are.

how old was this chick that her bones were that fragile

>story from my job a long time ago
>Age 22
>working at a store
>girl comes in with her dad asking for directions
>shes like 16-17 at the most
>talking to her and somehow, for some reason had the biggest raging boner i've ever had, i dont think ive ever had it again so far
>anyway, talking to this chick and massive boner kept my mind from working correctly. just couldn't think straight, dick started working all of the sudden just from talking to her and being so fucking close to her....

Like 23, I don't think it was broken. She probably never had been physicly hurt before

>you know what's funny? My wife never compliments me on my form. Never heard anything from her, not a single mire. Is that an apple-watch on your hand? Boy, aren't they something?

Attached: columbo-main-pic.jpg (720x540, 59K)

Go to HR and pull a metoo

>What the fuck happened here?
too much time on 4chin

Attached: chris.jpg (680x722, 50K)

Stay honest and true, son. You should enjoy the touching, but don't ever let it go anywhere.

Attached: 1520746789841.jpg (400x567, 31K)

Attached: 3e9b8a0.jpg (523x300, 24K)

>wanting to work with females

Yeah because the sexes should be treated equally right

They should be. I'm not the user you replied to.

Based Columbo poster