I'm 23 now, when will I actually feel like an adult?

I'm 23 now, when will I actually feel like an adult?

Attached: 4f318ab2e1d087b2fef990c746d90f9d1b113f55_full.jpg (184x184, 14K)

When you start paying your own bills and get a job that requires more than serving customers at a cash register.

I'm 30, own my own place, have a steady job, have a long term gf(no kids yet) and I still feel exactly as I did at 20.

leave Veeky Forums

If you do it right, never.

When you believe you are competent

when you stop browsing this argentinian transgene forum

27, run small etsy business from home with my fiance, house paid off, still feel like i need my hand held through lfie

when you hit 1/2/3/4

Post 50's. At 40+ you'll get your middle life crisis and realize you wasted your youth, then after depression and chasing daddy issue sluts you'll reach 50 and accept you are old as fuck

When you start to take on some actual responsibilities in your life, and try to look for a way to make your existence meaningful in some way

When you've suffered through true hardship, the kind that leaves men broken and dead inside, and you struggle through it the entire time without ever slacking. Hence why the old adage "had to grow up too fast" is often used for people who had rough childhoods. Most 'men' today are pampered and entitled children and will remain so their entire lives.

When you have struggled, you will become men.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

When your parents respect you.

When your family start to die, the bills dont stop and all the things that brought you joy from childhood just arent the same anymore

This, plus a career and financial stability. Admittedly the struggle thing is about 90% of it but the career solidifies it.

T. Ex gangster. been homeless 3 times, been stabbed 6 times on 2 occasions, shot at, robbed at gunpoint, raped twice, drugged and kidnapped, been to jail (illegally), had hits on me 3 times, just won a personal war with my old mob boss, I have more dead homies than I care to remember, I've traveled through 6 countries, killed, been engaged three times and I didn't feel like a man until I had my current job

I'm 22 btw

>raped twice

tell me how it happened I'm so fucking hard right now

Time #1
>Crash at friends place
>Wake up to his fat roommate riding my dick
>Not consensual, a little repulsed but let her ride it
Feels bad man

The second one was pretty much the same but I was homeless in a tent with a few other homeless people and I didn't want to wake anyone up because I was unsure if she had any deeper connection with any of the guys from that camp and didn't want a 2AM knife fight

She wasn't ugly though

>raped twice

pic or it didn't happen

When people start throwing responsibilities on you and generally working a lot does the trick. When you're ego recedes enough so that you can act logically in most situations also.

Please tell us some interesting stories

Lol
Youre gonna have to be more specific. It's been a hell of a ride

am i the only one disappointed you being raped wasnt you getting fucked in the ass by some big black dude?

I'm 29 and i spent my 20s in a stubborn teenage state of mind and let everything pass me by out of... idk being a fuckhead
Have a wide variety and scope of experiences now while you have the energy
Don't let opportunities pass by because you won't have the energy or time for them later and you'll kick yourself for years if you don't
I beg you OP don't be me

>have killed
Tell us about the time you killed user

Also when I was homeless

>Camp mate starts shooting up about 1.5g of meth per day out of nowhere and kinda disappears for a few days

>At a trap house about 12 miles from my camp (was a meth head at the time)
>Fucked one of the chicks I was banging at the time, but decided to hike back to camp because I couldn't stay the night (drug dealer wanted to sleep and it was 2am)
>1 mile into this hike I run into camp mate, who is tweaking the fuck out and drinking a beer, kinda zombie walking around. He hasn't slept in about a week, for me it's been 2 days. I say hi
>Camp mate is balls deep into methamphetamine psychosis and thinks I'm some other person
>Tell him to stop being a crackhead and take care of himself
>He, still hallucinating that I'm that other person takes great offense to this, also we are on the edge of a very steep, rocky embankment. I'd call it a cliff but it wasn't 100% sheer
>He breaks his bottle and takes a stab at me
>I reflexively jump and bring my legs up to protect my abdomen from this broken bottle
>Use my momentum coming back down to punch him with all my weight in the temple/top of the head area
>Lights out, he tumbles
>Limp body goes off the rock he was standing on
>Head cracks open on another rock on the way down
>I limp away as fast as I can because dudes noggin is split the fuck open and here's blood and chunks and shit all over the rock he landed on and I don't wanna be around for the discovery of this
>Proceed to limp 11 miles back to camp before I could finally rest

Pic related. It's where he got me

Before meth ruined him he was a good, kind and generous friend, but he left me no choice and I can't let myself feel remorse over the events of that night

Attached: 15216963536621672604210.jpg (1944x2592, 2.53M)

What if I already feel like I'm wasting my youth and have since I was like 17?

Is your name Thomas?

No

>27
>still live at home
>working full time and studying
>feel like a massive manchild failure
i think when i finally move out and am stable ill feel like an adult.

whats your job now?

Never

>i share a board with people like this
weird

Are you retarded or eastern euro?

Pipe welder
The internet definitely brings all kinds of people together
Let's just say through circumstance and poor judgement 16-21 was insane for me

When the time spent on responsibilities (work, family shit etc) outweighs your free time. Being an adult is spending about 70% of your time you'd prefer not to be doing and coming to terms with it.

26ish. By 30 you'll start to feel kind of old but not too old, just right. Unless you're living with your parents... that stifles everything.

Nah, I had this when I was young and it didn't make me feel grown. Life experience and mature muscle take time and are the major factors to me.

You're not an adult you're a cum rag thug. Sad.

Hey special snowflake where's the part where you got your life together and become a man? You sound like any other shitlord teenager who thinks being on the street means he's aged. Dime a dozen welfare candidate.

>when I was 17, I thought by the time I was 25 I'd have my shit together and be a respectable mature adult
>about to turn 25, still feel like a fucking kid

Attached: 1516100168332.jpg (186x356, 10K)

62 here. I'll let you know when it happens

What most people don't realize is that there is no such thing as a magical barrier you pass as young man and you suddenly transform into an "actual" adult. Other than the increasing responsibility that may affect whether you feel like an adult or not, there is just little difference between a 23 year old and a 33 or even 43 year old. You will take that pill once you work with people who are older than you. They are the same idiots they were when they were 10 or 20 years younger. If you want to feel like an adult you simply have to act like an adult - and most people don't.

>trash human
>thinks he's badass for being trash
Living on the streets teaches you absolutely nothing. Just fucking lol at human trash like you.
I grew up in a poor home and instead of becoming le badass gangster I took responsibility and worked my ass off to sustain my mother while going to University.

One day you will get euthanized

I am 31, dropped out of society at 16 for hermit shutin life, so I still feel 16-18 max

When you decide to be one.

WHEN you decide, it'll take about seven years of effort, every day, before the change'll set in, truly set in.
Reading Think and Grow Rich or the bible will help this process along.