Steroids to prevent mass lose during diet?

I have about 90 lbs of fat to lose, and I plan on doing it over the next 6 months. However, I don't feel like losing any muscle or strength. What's the recommended steroid doses for an extreme cut for 32% bodyfat to 10% bodyfat? And what are the health affects of that?

Attached: kelly-divine-ass-for-days-2.gif (500x354, 683K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0039128X83900624
academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/61/3/564/2675110
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's a terrible idea. At 32% bodyfat your hormones are already all out of whack, throwing gear into the mix is only going to make things worse.

lol imagine how smelly her ass must be

Tren and test
Or
High test and winstrol
2nd would be better for your health overall but probably not as effective

I love her ass so much.

What do you recommend?

Your choices are hgh, 2,4-dnp, or develop self control and eat like a normal human you fat sack of shit.

>eat like a normal human you fat sack of shit
Wtf does that have to do with preventing strength and muscle loss during a diet?

Fucking stupid. Learn how to eat and do cardio.

sage

Will I not lose any muscle mass?

Kys

>her
>her

I see balls flapping around.

>being this much of a virgin

Yes, take as much as you can.

Lift heavy and lose slow. I lost 100 lb in a year clean and my strength went up the whole time. Have some self discipline bro.

Yeah, I'm a NYR'er and I started at ~260lb and pretty much entirely pink man. Today I was 237lb, and almost all blue man, in fact I'll be all blue man in 2 days when I rock out my next diddly. And to be completely honest, my diet isn't even all that great, I'm still eating fast food 3-5+ times a week.

Eat a lot of protein to maintain that muscle? Keep lifting as you lose fats?

not rocket science

Lift heavy, eat at a deficit but lots of protein, and watch the weight melt off.

god I love eating ass

Attached: 1498326828524.jpg (1000x748, 164K)

How do you do it

>Just stick w sarms
>Ostarine, 8 weeks 20mg a day
>Take arimistane aswell daily during cycle
>Take clomid after

Usually I will start with eating her pussy from behind with my nose in her butthole. There must be pheromones or something in there because it turns me on super hard with most girls. After a bit I bring some of the juices up and spread apart her cheeks and lick her ass, long slow strokes all the way over it and circling around while massaging her ass and spanking it. Sometimes I'll stick my tongue in if I know she's prepared/washed.
Always thought it'd be disgusting until I tried it.

Attached: 1498287858380.jpg (686x908, 114K)

>3-5/week
Holy shit lmao that's unimaginable to me. From health and financial standpoints eating out more than once a week blows my mind

Yeah i want to try it as well. But needed to know how. Will try

Attached: 1519477352889.png (800x469, 518K)

If you REALLY want some magic pill, estrogen blockers. The extra fat converts more of your test to estrogen, stopping that will do you some good.
If you don't want pills, you'd get a similar effect from eating a shit-ton of mushrooms and cruciferous veggies.

I try to be somewhat careful. I'll get just a double cheeseburger and eat it without the top bun, or chicken tenders, or a breakfast biscuit. I'm not getting a XL combo meal every time or anything. Other times, I'll stop in to a gas station and get beef jerkey and a sugarfree sips. I work 12+ hour night shifts, and only have access to a microwave there. So if I do 3 in a row, I'm probably getting fast food at least once 2 or 3 of those days right there.

Attached: 1520397484537.jpg (260x194, 13K)

Attached: 1519022206448.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Attached: 1519021257754.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Attached: 1518666822543.jpg (600x586, 60K)

Attached: 1518666558422.jpg (600x445, 40K)

Just fast, fatty.

Regardless of what you choose to do you habe so little strength and muscle mass that it'd take only a month or so to regain it. so why the fuck do you want to roid and fuck your health uo more? Nothinf wrong with sensible roiding but roiding long term to lose 90lbs is retarded.

fucking based

Attached: 1519099890857.jpg (830x468, 22K)

BRAAAPPPFFTTLLLPPP

>you habe
kraut

Attached: sniffing1.gif (480x270, 98K)

*SLAP*

Attached: 1520169649182.jpg (201x259, 16K)

why do i love thick donkeyfaces like kelly and sara jay so much? they get me harder than anything else jesus fuck i want to rip up a fat assed ugly bitch and make her choke on my cock so badly

It's almost like b's next to v on the keyboard

Its Kelly Devine you gayman

Fat helps in the conversion of testosterone in to estrogen.
Do not add more in to the mix or you will fuck yourself up.
You really do not have to worry about muscular atrophy unless you are sedentary, getting your stress hormones out of whack, not getting enough protein, or once you start to get to bf% where it can't maintain current mass and activity.
Strong-fats lose strength while cutting not due to muscle loss, but lack of freely available energy to power muscles, and loss of mechanical leverage and stability from their weight.
Just PSMF or Keto with plenty of protein, and you'll be fine.

If you want to take anything, a cheap moderate potency otc aromatase inhibitor might help a little, but drop your estrogen too low and that has its own problems.

Your diet is shit.

i dont understand isnt tren and winny best only for getting that on look? wouldnt just high test suffice for keeping gains?

kek do not crash your estrogen if youre trying to cut

youll eat endlessly

bigger than you, Ahmed

Attached: Hnnggrr.jpg (1024x715, 83K)

>fat helps in the conversion of testosterone in to estrogen
proofs?

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0039128X83900624

academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/61/3/564/2675110

not the first guy but im suprised this isnt common knowledge here

I'm the first guy, thank you for saving me the trouble of trying to post that from my phone.

Sorry fat-user, fat stores increase amount of aromatase in your system, meaning getting fat can have a snowball effect.

You see those fat guys who are nearly hairless, can't grow facial hair properly, and are overly emotional? Chances are they were fat through puberty and all their potential teen gains helped turn them into a bitch.
Dad-bod fatties get fat as an adult, so retain more masculine traits.

Also, lower dht/more estro conversion in puberty means growing a micropenis.
Another reason we need to stomp out this fat kid epidemic.

yep any lurking teenagers remember this

or atleast take ai alone

I always feel like a complete degenerate afterwards

Best way is honestly fasting. Everyone agrees that steroids is a bad idea, but fasting is pretty anabolic, meaning you'll retain muscle mass. I just finished fasting for 3 weeks. I only ate and drank during the night, stopped eating and drinking at sunrise and started eating and drinking at sunset. I ate like shit, a lot of chocolate and stuff, basically whatever I felt like, and I only did a tiny bit of cardio in the mornings before eating occasionally, but I lost half a kilo and all my lifts are still the same weights.

Basically if you do ketogenic diet(low/no carbs) + intermittent fasting + resistance training long term, you will burn off fat quickly and maintain muscle mass.