Beard gains

redpill me on minoxidil for beard growth
I'm thinking about giving it a try once I start bulking again so I can achieve true bear mode

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petplace.com/article/cats/cats/minoxidil-toxicity-cats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ive never heard anything negative about so as far as i know it works
regarding personal experience im one month in and im already seeing a bunch of small vellus hairs in the areas that were completely bald, planning to stay on a full year so we'll see

let your body grow a beard naturally you fag, if you cant grow one remain clean shaved, its great if you got a good jaw

Im excited to try! are you using the foam or the liquid? or does it matter?

My jaw isn't bad but not that great either, a beard would make me look older

There's a lot of anecdotal cases of it working. It didn't do much, if anything for me. Maybe I was already at peak beard phenotype though. I started at 7/10 beard, and did minox daily for 6-8 months, and still had a 7/10 beard.

It doesn't work man don't waste the money. Used it for 6 months and do think I gained a single beard hair. I have an ok thick beard just missing most of the area between lower lip and chin so it looks lame after 4 or 5 months. Thought I'd use this to make it fill in but it didn't do shit

I think it only helps with beardlets. Like the people that only grow a goatee or that asian soyboy beard pattern. If you mostly have full, but thin/patchy beard, I don't think it does much.

I've been using it for 2 months now. It itches the FUCK out of my skin occasionally and sometimes my chin will get flakey like exactly how Alex describe it.

I believe it's the carrier. It's alcohol based. You could probably buy some powered form minox and do chemistry to create you own concentration in some kind of glycol base. I'd do research though, I'm just making an educated guess.

Yeah bro Minoxidil is great. Add a foam roller and you're settled. Don't be discouraged though, for me it took 3 months before I saw results.

One thing I'd recommend you is to increase testosterone as well, it helps a lot with facial hair. I started seeing hair growth in previously spotty areas with minoxidil when I was low T (400 ngl/dL), then I started taking care of my hormones and all my started getting thicker, and growing a lot faster. I was bulking during that time, so in like 6 months I became a completely different person lol

You're an idiot. Minoxidil helps grow hair where there are hair follicles that didn't grow, it doesn't make hair grow magically anywhere. So if you have a spotty bear or you never grew a beard it works, but you can't magically change your beard's design through it.

Doesn't it cause facial puffiness and collagen breakdown/accelerated aging? I'd be a bit careful putting this on my face

It works, just make sure to put less on places you already have hair. Also your hair keeps on growing after you quit using it so don't worry about it stagnating. this guy bought bunk or it was expired so check. Wallgreens brand works just as well as rogain so don't be fooled.

shut up idiot

>both sides of my family have great facial hair genetics
>I miraculously cannot grow a beard without it looking like a patchy disaster
>no oils help even it out
How do I kill God?

Attached: 1470778183681.jpg (1092x1378, 471K)

cuz ur a soy boy

B I O T I N E

>REEEEE big science words
go back you middle school you illiterate nigger

I have never once intentionally consumed any soy-based products nor do I own a nintendo switch

he looks like a soyboy

this, be careful anons

It does, it decimates collagen and leaves ur face looking like hell. But i want others to experience it so i make these threads. :)

The results I've seen from minoxidil are wispy and weak beards. Try it if you want.

I have just applied my morning 1ml dosage.

I'm 2 months 1 week in and the hair I had is growing faster and stronger, and there are new vellus hairs all over my bald spots, I think it will take time, like 1 full year to achieve my goal, but so far I am happy with the results.

My only issue is that I have naturally dry skin, so I have some redness around my neck, and sometimes flaking happens on my face, you will have to make shure that you mosturize eniugh and you'll be fine.

tldr. go for it, it's cheap, it just works and it has almost no cons.

I've tried it myself for some months. Similar experience like others here have already mentioned. First things first, it worked for me, definitely grew more hair. That said, I had the version with alcohol in it and it irritated my skin a lot. Sometimes I'd get acne outbreaks, other times it was more like allergic reactions, like dozens of super tiny pimples right where I applied the Minoxidil. It also got super itchy for me and there was redness. I'd say go ahead and try it, but if your skin reacts badly to it, stop immediately, because then it won't be worth it.

6 months in, already had a good beard but I wanted to fill in some patchier areas around the mouth. It works, albeit slowly.

>I have an ok thick beard just missing most of the area between lower lip
Bloody same

I don't know shit about this guy and his Veeky Forumsness knowledge, but his fucking beard looks like absolute trash. He should shave that godawful thing.

Picture of your hand now

Avoid the stuff if you ever come into contact with cats. A little bit of residue and the cat will suffer an agonizing death.

fuck maybe this shit isnt worth it then, I dont wanna look like a raisin at 30

wait what

It's toxic to kitties.
petplace.com/article/cats/cats/minoxidil-toxicity-cats/

You won't see anything for three months probably. Stay on For 6-12 months. Buy from Amazon, way cheaper than any drug store. Get the Kirkland offbrand. Enjoy.