PCT

Alright guys lets start with some background info: I have been lifting for 7 years (started lifting at 18) and I started using gear back in July of 2014 when I was turning 22. I am currently 25 years old 5'10 208lbs and in dire need of help
first cycle: 500mg Test E 50Dbol 200Deca

Heres where it gets hairy: At the end of my first cycle my "buddy" talked me into "blasting and cruising" and so it began. after my time on=time off (cruised on 250 Test E weekly) I started "blasting with different compounds over the years. I have since then taken Winstrol,HGH (for like 2months), Dbol, Anadrol,Tren, Deca, and Obviously Testosterone, over the years in a "blast and cruise" fashion, then life hit me and I had to come off the gear for a while and I did so without any PCT. I am currently taking 500mg Test E per week and have Tren E on hand (which I haven't taken yet).Now, the issue is this: My "buddy" and source for gear disappeared on me and I can't get my hands on Nolvadex,Caber, or HCG. I have been doing some reading on these boards and after doing so I realized I pretty much effed up by not doing a proper PCT and following full protocol (I know I should of just taken TEST the first cycle). Im not gonna lie guys, but I'm kind of freaking out here and trying to get a hold of my old source be he's pretty much done. My question to you guys is this: What is going to happen to me and is it too late for me? I plan on getting bloodwork done as soon as after all the drugs exit my system. Am I ever going to bounce back and produce Test naturally? I want to let you guys know that I am here to listen...I know I made a mistake, but I have no one else to turn to and any advice and help is appreciated and will go a long way.

I have attached a picture of all the gear I have ever taken since the inception of my first cycle

Thank you

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (750x1334, 67K)

Skidadoo Skidoodle your dick is now a noodle 8-)

there have been much worse cases which people have come back from fertility-wise so I wouldn't worry so much. Obviously proper PCT is important so try and get your hands on that stuff as soon as possible through the internet. godspeed brother

Wew Lad
If your system is permanently fucked you'll just be on trt for life, no big deal, just lots of pins.
You might struggle having kids too
I'd say get your shit together, hope for the best, and be done with bathtub chemicals unless you're ready for a life of trt
Some smarter anons will come help eventually. No promises OP, but i believe those are the worst things you'll be dealing with

What country? Depending on where you live, your medical system might have something in place to help with "drug addiction", and might be able to get you pharma PCT for something like "harm prevention" if you tell them that you need it in order to not fuck yourself up or continue your "addiction".

Don't do this unless you're okay with leaching off innocent people for your mistakes
Unless it's a private company. If it's tax funded, fuck off

>leaching

It's not like PCT would cost more than a lifetime of trt would after his hormones are permanently fucked.

I’m currently in the USA
How does one even acquire pct

Yeah believe me I am trying. Hopefully I find someone or something soon because I’m not trying not to lose gains during the time I come off and are not producing any natural test

Yeah and his own self paid insurance can handle that shit
Roids can have consequences. He should have read up about them first. It isn't a public burden if he can't reproduce or get gains without bathtub chemicals or high insurance rates

How's your testicles

I'm surprised it hadn't been answered already

Source talk. Net
Isn't allowed here, sorry OP

Before roids.
I’m just trying to double on size I know how to cut

Attached: 1B1D5B7F-7785-48AA-9545-8754827C49EB.jpg (1936x2592, 583K)

Im not calling you a dyel retard
I'm saying it isn't our fault if you fucked up your future ability to spread your autistic genetics or keep a decent natural test level
I'm probably getting rused here aren't i?

>I plan on getting bloodwork done as soon as after all the drugs exit my system.
Holy fucking shit you're such a moron. Why the fuck is your first thought "lets wait and see what the damage is while I consult an African mud cookie baking forum XD" and not "I should go talk to an actual doctor immediately and explain exactly what happened"?

Book a trip to the middle east, dubai preferably and get all the PCT you need from there. It's legal there and available over the counter.

Don't be a fucking idiot in the future.

Get some triptorelin, or at least hcg.

Get some Exemestane and Clomid.

All of these things can be purchased legally* and will severely undercut your chances of dying at 30 with no balls.

If you can get primobolan (I'm guessing you can't) this would also help you.

I can't believe that shit familam
Bunch of dyel sand niggers get dope hormone access and acceptance, allowing for better research on it too
God forbid we help males with hormone supps, let's just make birth comtrol tax payer funded
Maybe it's time to accept islam

You’re absolutely right and this is probably the best advice I’ve gotten so far. I gusss I was just hoping from some insight that have been in a similar situation.

Attached: 15AF4732-CEC0-40BD-AC70-5E01C7BBB7BE.jpg (3264x2448, 1.91M)

HOW

OP

Attached: C9532241-F902-49CC-A707-DDE1462332B5.jpg (1936x2592, 607K)

Stop uploading faggy pictures of yourself and do the following.

Your liver needs help, stop drinking or taking any pills more than vitamins for 6 months.

You're probably severely shut down, you need to jump start LH production with triptorelin or hug. Don't overdo it or you'll permanently fry your balls/sex drive.

Start reducing e2, 6-12mg of Exemestane every other day for 2 weeks.

If you want to come off, slowly taper Clomid.

Get a shit load of OTC blood pressure reducers (red rice yeast, turmeric, no fats or sugar or heavy sodium).

You need to regulate hematocrit to safe levels then work on overall BP through concentrated cardio and dieting. You probably shot your cholesterol above 300.

You are such a fucking faggot. Stop posting faggy ass pictures nobodyh wants to see your shit body. I hope all your hair falls out.

Look into research peptides.

>triptolerin
>asin for pct
>primo for pct

Reminder that this is the person giving you advice

Attached: sketch-1514473441668.png (720x1104, 463K)

Asin isn't a pct, primo isn't a pct. Go fuck yourself.

look for steroid review forums

Are you upset you posted a picture of your body after a decade of gear, expecting to be complimented, and instead became a meme?

Attached: images (35).jpg (390x377, 25K)

>roiding for this

I looked at steroidology for advice and its against the rules to source there as well. I pretty much have to figure this shit out

Retard. Gl being a tranny at 50.

You should've waited until you're 32 and then hoped on the TRT train. The insurance I get from my agency even pays for most of it.

Idk what the rules are regarding AI and PCT source discussion. But it’s significantly easier to find than steroids given that they aren’t scheduled substances. I get pharma shit dirt cheap from overseas easily.

how so

I have tren E 200 on hand and I'm not gyro prone and I have taken tren in the past and no gyro. But from what I understand its a matter of risk soooo I would rather have caber on hand just in case to prevent it. I also heard IGF-LR3 is good

Proof that if you don’t have the facial aesthetics it’s like rolling a turd in glitter

cruised for a couple years
used the following
haven't gotten bloods but have had no problems
also took forskolin 500mg, taurine 6g, royal jelly, ashwaghanda, quercetin as there is some evidence these help

Attached: Capture.png (1109x584, 67K)

should add i was on only 200 TE for some weeks before that
look up 'prisoner 22 test taper' but don't not use tamoxifen and clomifene

Have you done PCT? or still cruising?

used this as PCT. finished end of november last year. made some gains and had lots of erections since so seems good

Have you considered getting blood work done to see how your levels are doing?

You fucked up big time.

Attached: 1520026176135.jpg (1200x800, 178K)

> being ugly as fuck
> roiding
Beep boop correlation spotted. Have fun dying in four years with shrunken balls tranny.

I though it was all legal in Mexico?

i have but i came off as i was going overseas for a few months. figured i would do them when i got back as i would wager homeostasis had been reached. haven't had time yet. also haven't had low T symptoms. might post about it if i get bloods.