Starting ab exercising. Would appreciate some tips. Also, how long until I get noticeable results? About 6 months?

Starting ab exercising. Would appreciate some tips. Also, how long until I get noticeable results? About 6 months?

Attached: rogue-ab-roller-web2.jpg (1000x667, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3uK5TPzHq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're made in the kitchen user. Depends on body fat percentage

>isolating abs

Your next line is that you do weighted dips

Attached: 739E6B15-10A8-4B2E-AEED-C881D30BCE06.jpg (500x500, 88K)

hope to god this is bait...

Do I have to do every exercise ever conceived just to get a slightly better body? I'm not asking for a six-pack.

dont use the ab wheel unless you have a strong core to begin with, else you might fuck up your spine.

Note that they're done like pushups on your toes, not knees like women and sissies.

how

not knowing how to use your abs will cause you to break your back on this exercise

"Ab exercises" are retarted.

any way to do it properly then?

Just start on your knees and don't go past the point where your abs can't keep your lower back straight anymore??

>This thread
Why Veeky Forums cant comprehend that abs are a muscle that grow literally like any other is fucking beyond me, this fucking meme is insane.

>Haha who fucking works chests thats fucking stupid chest is made in the kitchen!
Literally the exact same statement as saying abs are made in the kitchen. No fucking shit all muscles are more defined under lower bodyfat but you can and should work your core and it will stand out more even if you are fat.

Abs are secondary, all they do is stabilise your spine. You'll develop them naturally doing other compound lifts.

Lol

Well your abs will get stronger fairly quickly. Whether you can see the difference depends entirely on your body fat.

>You'll develop them naturally doing other compound lifts.
No you literally will fucking not see literally every single body builder ever

that's because Veeky Forums is a giant den of villainy and disinformation
it literally only exists to spread lies and deceit in the hopes of making the lives of others worse

>any way to do it properly then?

this is a good video on ab roller form
youtube.com/watch?v=A3uK5TPzHq8

This is actually sort of true
Heavy compounds will help develop your core but it won’t give you a 6pack aesthetic like an ab isolation excercise would

Hunching your back is the number one most important thing when starting out. Make a concious effort to do that, and after a few weeks it’ll be natural

t. Ripptits

how long will it take to get decent abs if i'm a 6 ft skelly, low body fat. I already have a toned tummy

Seconding this, except I'm 6,4 but still skele

Don't worry user "abs are made on the kitchen" is a complete meme.

My favorite exercise are hanging leg raises. Keep your legs straight and go for as full ROM as you can. Move slowly and keep control dont swing.

You will feel the burn. Also you do need a low BF to see abs so if you are >15 you have to cut also

256.12241 days

>it literally only exists to spread lies and deceit (and memes)