M I L K

why isn't all milk lactose free if so many people are intolerant?
why should i give a fuck about drinking lactose at all

Attached: 1517444841243.jpg (492x514, 27K)

because it's in the milk when it comes out of the cow you fucking mong

you don't need to bother at all, you're not a white european.

how dare you speak to me that way

Attached: Mcpoyles.jpg (400x254, 12K)

who is she? asking for my coach

humans do not need to drink milk jesus christ.
we literally trick cows into producing milk for us while killing their children so you fatties can chug a gallon of milk everyday. you'd be disgusted if you knew that milk is exactly the same liquid that fills your zits and infected cuts.

and also, any milk outside northern europe are pumping your milk full with chemicals and other shit. disgusting.

obviously we don't need to drink milk but (a) milk and pus are different (b) i dont like to mix my whey with water

let me guess you're a vegan

>implying everyone here drinks cows milk

Sorry nigger but goat milk is GOAT

I'm not a white european but not lactose intolerant
Funny what you retards decide to make part of your identity

Attached: 5123123123.png (255x198, 5K)

Attached: 1521708331550.jpg (492x669, 92K)

>kill their children
>make them into slaves producing nutrients for us

absolutely SPECIESMOGGED

lady, we need to talk.

Attached: tits23424.webm (720x1280, 2.92M)

FUARK

you don't 'need' anything you moron. it's not 'more natural' to eat carrots than meat.

milk happens to be one of the only foods on earth engineered to be consumed by mammals. this means it contains virtually every essential micronutrient, in large amounts, as well as a balanced mix of macronutrients, with well absorbed protein, carbs and fat.

>infant cows = adult humans

ffs, at least drink human milk then if you're looking to get something engineered exactly for your digestive system

im not vegan, i just dont eat or drink anything like diary products. worked at a milk farm for 2 years and its disgusting

MILK TRUCK JUST ARRIVE

If you're lactose intolerant you're not white

>drinking cow milk
enjoy your xenestrogens and killing your gut flora

Attached: bishmuth lemon.gif (320x310, 2.34M)

I do not a single person who is lactose intolerant. While I dont drink milk that much anymore, my grandparents used to own a cow when I was little, I would go there with my little cup when my grandma is milking it and she would fill it straight from cows tits. Muh diseases from fresh milk never happened.

Back to topic why does lactose free milk even exist is beyond me.

i dont know a single healthy white individual with a good gut biome that is lactose intolerant. just doesnt happen

Attached: 1435966603604.png (249x243, 54K)

Carbmaster master race.

Attached: large_28712a32-d9ba-458f-9bf0-be0a64eb6144.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>but not lactose intolerant
Look up lactose intolerance concentrations on a world map.

Europe has the least amount of lactose intolerant people.
Get some reading comprehension.

Yeah, but if you're white european your chances of being lactose intolerant are insignificant, and usually every single person in central northern europe has lactase persistance through adulthood, they just stop eating dairy and as a result lose some of the ability to metabolize lactose.

There are pocket populations in africa and asia that have a significant percentage of lactose tolerance, but they're a small minority.

>not drinking pus for the immunity gains

>humans do not need to drink milk jesus christ.

t. soyformula gay alien

Also we don't need to eat vegetables either, literally useless for human health, we can just eat seafood and land animals all day and have optimal health and digestion.
>we literally trick cows into producing milk for us while killing their children so you fatties can chug a gallon of milk everyday. you'd be disgusted if you knew that milk is exactly the same liquid that fills your zits and infected cuts.
Do you know what human colostrum is lmao?
Literally blood and pus filled milk that is benefital for human baby growth since it's the most nutrient dense type of milk.

>and also, any milk outside northern europe are pumping your milk full with chemicals and other shit. disgusting.
Full of chemicals?
Nitrogen is a chemical you dumbass, lmao literally everything you eat or breathe are made of chemicals.
Cows milked for human consumption are NOT INJECTED OR FED DRUGS OR ANTI BIOTICS, there's a time off period that all cows supplemented with stuff must go through during treatment.
Also no cows are injected with estrogen lmao, not even in america, they are injected with growth hormone instead, which is a peptide, which has 0% bioavailability in oral form.
Meaning that even if you drink 50 gallons in one sitting of milk you wouldn't be able to absorb any growth hormones since it doesn't even survive digestion since it all gets turned into amino acids.
Reason why you don't see T1 diabetics eat insulin pills, it all just gets destroyed.

I've lived on a cattle property for 20years, its pretty decent, choose a better farm next time faggot

I have the weirdest boner right now

huh, looks fun