What will happen to him now he's vegan?

what will happen to him now he's vegan?

Attached: Zac.png (1073x1463, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he was getting too huge for most girls

literally nothing

will develop even better skin

Attached: 1521717613995.png (1967x1500, 520K)

He will become unbearable

he'll become a better person

turn into a trap, obviously

Nothing, because he's on steroids.

I like how they used cartoons for representation because they couldnt find a vegan person who looks good

>cites a study for ovo-lacto vegetarians, attributing it to achieving "maximum genetic height"
>cites a study saying milk sabotages sexual maturation
Hmmm

Attached: 1334257485406.jpg (787x768, 255K)

The same thing that happened to Jared Leto: immortality.

Hairloss probably.

>this is what porkboys actually believe

Nothing, he was already small and effeminate.

The based Austin Aries went vegan and instantly lost his hair

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

>just fig my shit up

He probably has a personal chef, he should have zero issues getting the nutrition he needs.

Attached: file.png (1440x1019, 267K)

Who cares, his body is normie tier.

I was vegan for a yead and a half. Whe some clear benefits were clear skin and yes even some boosted energy.

However getting protei. That wasnt soy or wheat gluten was a bitch and you are compensating by adding a shit load of carbs like beans and bread.

Plus not getting your Omega oils from stuff like fish and having supplement so much shit.

I lost weight but a ton was muscle duw to the lack of protein

Why wouldn't you just eat nuts and seeds? Or buy a protein supplement like rice isolate?

This is a 46 year old man on a vegan diet. Zac Efron is rich he'll be able to do it right.

Attached: 1516-GQ-CV01-01-16x9-c.jpg (1600x900, 150K)

>I lost weight and a lot of it was muscle
>because I had too little protein

Or maybe because you didn’t eat you enough pussy boy.

Their is a video interview where he specifically says he eats meat every now and then.

Most people don't have time to eat 5 lbs of vegetables just to get the same amount of protein 1 lb of meat has.

Cholesterol is required to make testosterone, and completely absent in plant foods.Stop spreading mental illness.

no he wasn't he was small just shredded kek

20 bucks says he isn't actually eating vegan and is just getting in on a trendy meme. I would love to see what this "brilliant" diet looks like.

lmao

He'll become even further retarded
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=90c20e5c8c6f481f
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2017/12/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or.html?m=0

Attached: tfw not vegan.jpg (650x491, 56K)

then go ahead and be a skinny no gains Vegan faggot. I have never seen a strong muscular Vegan before. Everyone who tries it loses muscle mass and usually reverts back to meat and dairy. My grandfather lived till 92 and ate bacon regularly, how long you live, how good your heart is, it all depends on genetics and nothing more.

chikin

cool story bro

I'm 5'11 and eat tons of fucking meat and veggie
Older brother only eat veggie just like our mom
He is 5'8 and no beard and then their me with Viking beard

The higher fiber intake and the less smelly anus will allow him to bottom even more.

unless you're roiding, you don't need THAT much protein dude. beans, nuts, dark leafy greens, and possibly vegan protein powder if you really struggle hitting it.

>chaosandpain.blogspot
LOL

poor quality of life

>Zac Efron Credits 'Brilliant' Clen Diet With Tren Energy Levels

did i read that wrong?