These are the most important muscles in your body to maintain if you want to avoid injury, especially as you age, right?

These are the most important muscles in your body to maintain if you want to avoid injury, especially as you age, right?

Attached: 5B37A766-157D-4AD1-AD80-51A9008A6863.jpg (620x349, 135K)

yes

Abs also, it aligns your spine.

those + abs + neck

what are they?

Tenderloins.

Transversus abdominis, dö those stomach vacuums

Now that I think about it, there isn't that much good meat on the human body.

Attached: oh.png (800x769, 126K)

I'll give you some good meat...

>have chronic back pain my whole life from shitty posture and being a skinnyfat nerd
>start lifting
>worry deadlifts is gonna fuck my back
>do it anyway
>two years later have big huge thick spinal erectors
>can't even remember what back pain feels like at this point

deadlifts are the #1 important exercise for health imo

What exercise works this muscle?

Hah VERY FUNNY BRO XD!!!!!!!!!1!!1 VERY DELIGHTFUL! YOU KEKKED MY DAY 69 INTERNET POINTZZ TO YOU SIR RAWRR :3

same for me but zercher squats and hyper extensions

>triggered

>zercher squats
why not just do a front squat instead of being retarded

Triggered? GOOD MEYMI BRO hehe LOL! I BET YOU LIKE MIMES? MOMOS? MAMAS? MEMES? Whatever theyre called BRO . Good on you L O L XD

How do i train them ?

better core activation user

Goddamn, dude. Calm down. Had a rough day?

Well first off, FUCK YOU AND YOUR EBIC MEMOS! I had a NORMAL day it was QUITE AVERAGE JUST LIKE THIS BOARD, average huh? Well your IQ IS BELOW AVERAGE

What happened today? You're in pain, man. I can tell.

MY FUCKING FUCKNUT OF A FUCKHEAD litle shit BROTHER is sleeping gaming and secretly smoking WEED DUDE all day while I WORK AND GO TO THE GYM AND PAY BILLS he gets a free ride in a home where my single MOM cant pay for hin ANYMORE

FUCK

Especially if you squat heavy, mate.

Is your mom hot?

yes, pecs are great

Shes as HOT AS the heated on coals BUTTERKNIFE I WILL penetrate in your GUTS YOU FITHY KYKE

What's your little bros BOIPUCCY look like

I will FUCK YOU UP FAGGOT STOP POSTING ILL EAT YOU ALIVE IF YOU EVEN LOOK TOWARDS MY DIRECTION

I AM THE MESSIAH OF MY PEOPLE, the anti-JEW THIS WORLD NEEDS

Attached: 511C9899-7284-4254-A908-C25410FD1058.jpg (1535x2064, 638K)

Move out. Seriously.

If you're suffering everyday because your loved ones are bleeding you out your life is a prison. Trust me I know.

Anywhere is better than where you are. You need to be in control of your circumstances, you have to call the shots in your life no matter what.

Trust me, man. Make a decision. Don't let things keep dragging you down.

This and Are not me.

I bought my own appertement bro, im busy renovating it. May take a month or 2. But I come home at evening having WORKED ALL DAY. And come home to my SHITHEAD of a TWIN SIBLING SCREAMING AT EACHOTHER ON THE PLAYSTATION PLAYING FORTNITE LIKE MANCHILDREN

I CANT SLEEP WHICHIS TAKING A TOLL. Fucking weed really ruined their brain and are stuck in the manchild phase no responsibilities. This is why I hate stoners mostly

asking the real question here

said the anonymus, top kek

Lats are critical for squat bench and deadlift
Train em

I have a lot of pain on the blue area, specially on the light blue area, and on that side/front part too, like inside the armpit. also on that side trap linking to the back/scapula. its only on my right side, I guess because Im right dominant.

Im a filthy neet skeleton dyel for the last 10 years, but this started to happening only like 1 year ago. is my pc posture starting to pay the bill? is my test dropping and weaking me? what kind of stretching should I do for this?

Attached: pain.jpg (620x349, 78K)

that that guy who posted, but i could use some of that meat right about now if you catch my drift

Attached: mfw.webm (404x368, 2.2M)

Sauce, Ive not seen that Malkova kino

Kek

this
i wish people would stop calling me uptight or bitchy about this
when you have siblings who smoke pot and do fucking nothing with their life, it makes you not want to smoke pot

she's high af, kek.
seconding.

Exactly, seeing how my twin siblings are miserably failing by doing nothing / smoking weed and going to bed at 5 am waking at 7 pm, it makes me want to SUCCEED even more and NOT smoke pot.

Yes.

Strong legs and hips are also very handy because as you get older you'll eventually need help just to get out of bed due to muscle atrophy. It's not much but if you need help to stand up from a chair you basically need to help to a lot of other things to and suddenly you lose all your autonomy because you rely on careworkers to get around, get to the bathroom, etc...

I'm a nurse and I work with elders. I know what the future holds which is why I lift and will keep lifting for the rest of my life. A strong muscular body allows you to keep living an independent life and you don't need the aforementioned caregivers and lots of equipment just to stand and to walk.

you should bail on them like your nigger father did

>seconding.
trpleing

kettlebell master race checking in, great lower back but shitty from the front, definitely use dumbells or barbels

Attached: retard joe.gif (450x365, 1011K)

>the virgin big brother
>the chad lil bro

quadrupling haha i like this game

sounds like a rotator cuff injury

>as you age

the only thing you need is daily walking and stretching if you're a couch potato. You don't need a core unless you plan on lifting shit or you work in construction

bump

thx m8, gonna check some AthleanX meme streatchs about it

second