Is this appropriate beach attire?

Is this appropriate beach attire?

Attached: 5D66D415-40DC-45E5-BFDC-201CDA85EA78.jpg (1080x1080, 229K)

Too much clothing

Attached: 1519939060787.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Not for a future mother

milcc trucc

How much of a virgin do you have to be to have a bikini in its natural habitat offend you?

Is this appropriate brap attire?

Kekaroo you fucking loser

This is the standard brapper uniform. Those unauthorized to wear it will be persecuted.

Easier to scorn the game than to play it and lose.

/pol/ or /r9k/ or whatever cesspool you came from calls you back my man. Hating sluts because they won't fuck you isn't a good look.

is this dolly, I think I know this woman

Attached: snifffff.jpg (640x480, 67K)

fucking based

Attached: 1521238397995.jpg (350x270, 14K)

Mothers are people too user.

nice fat beaner you go there user, would be a shame if someone reported it

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

no

Is this a new meme or something? I swear that i've seen this picture at least 10 times and always someone posts
>fucking based
as a response

underage manlets want to feel like they're contributing to something when in reality they're just shitting up our board. The (((thicc))) (fat) meme has been pushed by jews to further destroy gender roles (don't be feminine ladies, be fat pigs, men like that now, expect them to do everything for you and still be in shape, etc) and the kike cocksuckers on here have bought they're shitty product for the millionth time. Fuck you homos

Attached: 20180105_133707.jpg (4032x3024, 3.31M)

It’s supposed to be a meme reaction to another meme reaction to a meme.

Attached: 1521666353263.jpg (720x540, 56K)

user...
the fashion industry pushes rail thin androgynous masculine and sickly women as sexy while demonizing women and teen girls who have that naturally to stupid women and easily manipulated men for a half century now.

Women who have pronounced secondary sexual characteristics and femininity are lusted after by men across the world.
This isn't a "THEM" thing by the jews. It's a men taking back their sexuality from the queer and jealous women controlled pretty industry.

Also the gross obese bitches and weirdly shaped bitches who so happen to have large tits are an attempt to undermine this.
The "brap" bullshit is a very obvious and very much hated thing that someone has been trying to push for fucking months now.

If you don't see that this is a coordinated push by the liberal jew elite then you're fucking nuts. I get that rail thin androgynous chicks were pushed for a long time but that stopped abruptly and this is what they want now and they want it for the reasons I listed above

Why do you need those user? you know the government will protect you if you need to and the chances of hurting an innocent bystander/family member are really high. you cant even hunt with those

Of course I don't hunt with those, I just like my two Berettas and have done some modifications to both so I like to show them off. I hunt and defend my home with one of my 6 AR-15s

brap posting is just a response to picture unrelated thot posting

>ar15s are too powerful to hunt with
Just giving you shit, saw you post in /hg/ before

this

you fags are so hurt over it

white power brother
>thot
you faggots like to pretend like you're some big white supremacist board that helped get Donald Trump elected but then you use nigger slang the first chance you get. Fucking pathetic

*TIPS*

shoo /pol/

user...
It never stopped.
It's still going even now.
What has stopped is the media ability to control the conversation.
People are able to talk to and go after what they want now without the middle man of the media.
With google and facebook creating algorythms to shield people from everything or keep us in bubbles, that is getting kind of tough. But it's still going and they can do precious little to stop or control it.

Brap posting started in thicc threads and any thread with an attractive full figured no fat as fuck non chunky woman. It was just some unfunny bullshit that no one likes even now.

An attempt to push away women who are big and want to lose weight and become hot while continuously pushing "wheyfus" and other bullshit.
Jelly females or gay chicks with a clit boner for muscular chicks.

Yeah...
Now will you nazi faggots stop using a half retarded derivative of nigger music and slang to shill your stupid derivative of nazism shit to idiots?
Thanks.

>implying Veeky Forums /pol/ and /k/ aren't bonded brother boards
I have no clue how you can argue that we're escaping their sphere of influence, just because they've evolved to use different methods to push those standards and ideals doesn't mean we're winning, things have gotten worse.
I don't brother and I agree with what you're saying 100%. The Nazi shit is dumb anyways, I'm very pro-Capitalism despite supporting Nationalism. I'm just a white supremacist who despises nigger culture and in that regard I wish people with similar beliefs would stop accepting their culture and trying to warp it to fit their worldview; it should be rejected outright.

>he thinks he's allowed in thailand

What the rail thin women and the obese/overweight women have in common is low fertility. Put two and two together.

>I already signed up and you'll never figure out who I am
Looking forward to being racist as fuck towards all the gooks on the trip

Even harder lol that you're actually going

Since we are talking about Thailand trip again, I say we should invite /lgbt/. Perhaps I'm the only one but I can't find Asian chicks sexy. Dickgirls vaginagirls, doesn't matter, they're all meh.
That being said, I wouldn't mind having my cock sucked by a proper white trap. No homo.

die faggot