Any homegymmers willing to help a weeb out? I posted a video of a weeb fit challenge but it has no regiment...

Any homegymmers willing to help a weeb out? I posted a video of a weeb fit challenge but it has no regiment, basically in 6 months i need at least a four pack and defined muscles. If i dont make progress ill look like an ass. I have two dumbells, leg weights like rock lee from naruto, and a skipping rope. Im around 100kg, two weeks in so far...

Attached: 20180321_161115.jpg (2592x1944, 860K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IOkXvDgJqgI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic is goal for 6 months, no drugs.

Attached: images (11).jpg (384x384, 17K)

Attached: DISGUST.jpg (420x408, 31K)

Lol

Also op pic was the wrong pic but it still gives you the idea, ignore sideways slight homo.

Yeah, i know. Im trying to fix...

This is fucking beautiful bait

Attached: 1511138517946.gif (300x225, 1.99M)

If anyone actually has advice, or wants to help someone out, here is current workout. Dumbell curls, the sideway lifts, burpees and situps, leg lifts. Skipping 1 hour a day. I eat a salad for dinner, otherwise a small tuna can for meals inbetween. Whey powder and creatine twice a day, cows milk. 5 teaspoons tumeric in a drink, one teaspoon cayenne pepper. 5 green teas with lemon.

Its not bait though, heres the vid. Look its not impossible so laugh if i fail not before i try plox m.youtube.com/watch?v=IOkXvDgJqgI

EAT LESS
DO CARDIO
ONLY DRINK WATER
STAY MOTIVATED

Thanks

>skipping 1 hour a day
Nigga you better mean skippin an hour of the day like you are sleeping or something and not Wizard of Oz skipping

Attached: 1506145733332.gif (200x200, 823K)

Attached: exclusive-gym-training-and-home-exercises-bearing-skipping-rope-original-imaetwa9ggs4znyn.jpg (832x764, 51K)

Checkout my nice comment you.faggot.
Why did you scream at the end of the video? Did your boyfriend forget to use the lube?

Probably b8 and if so well played. Fuck I'll bite. Google klinefelter's OP. See if the symptoms match up and id you think you have it get tested. If you have it just re-roll. If not read the fucking sticky, do cardio, lift, and eat at a deficit of 500. And for Christ's sake take some fucking pride in your appearance.

Attached: 1519235310671.png (808x805, 320K)

If you really can't afford the gym then check out Nelia Rey's site darebee.
They have some good 30-day challenges that I add to my workout routine from time to time. Most of them are bodyweight challenges so no equipment is needed.

We see in people we dislike the insecurities we harbour for ourselves.

Thanks, ill check it out

you scream like an autistic person? wtf are you even saying? stop watching anime you fat fuck and go run for 10hours a day and dont eat more than 300 calories daily

Well thanks for advice guys, ill give an update in 6 months.

So is it like nattys are helpful and the juicers jump down your throat here?

Nah,everyone jumps down your throat here. They are mostly autistic under aged losers. I never take anything on here seriously.

Lol
Ok man. I don't aspire to look like a cartoon character.

Nice bait, saved

I'm gonna make you a meme, kid

Are you the snake neck poster?

You need to get a barbell, plates, and do a basic 3x5 or 5x5 routine while counting calories and losing two pounds per week. Do you have Craigslist where you live? You may have to make some of your own weights.

Get your diet on track. Find out how many calories you need to eat daily to lose 1- 2 pounds weekly. After funding that out, Ditch your routine and buy yourself a pull up bar. Google "start bodyweight" and it'll probably be the first result. You follow the start bodyweight routine. You can add dumbbell curls since you have them and lateral raises etc.

To really see anything in 6 months you have to make sure you start now and don't bullshit .

Put me in the screencap

Attached: 1520807182227.jpg (729x551, 39K)

>leg weights like rock lee from naruto
this is too much I'm outta here

Attached: 1436642084293.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

I'm happy that I'm a skeleton.

If I get caught being weeb it would be understandable. But you.

Attached: IMG_20180319_204632.jpg (478x502, 27K)

There’s no way you will look like that in 6 months without tons of drugs. If you’re consistent with a proper program and got okay eating habit you can get that body after 2-4years. I don’t think you realize how much damage you done to your body

Look think of like this, you get swoll and chill in the gym, you the same as everyone there. You get swoll and cosplay, youre already doing better than 90% of other people at conventions

No. Your ugly autistic ass isn't go8ng to be in the screencap.
Don't every ask again you worthless pos