FPH Thread

Attached: IMG_5278.jpg (750x564, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es
youtube.com/watch?v=XB54mw6V_kQ
youtu.be/Gf_REKKOv30
youtube.com/watch?v=Bha5TZL85mU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is why I hate reddit. I swear they manipulate the vote count to push this fat acceptance agenda.

Bumping.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es

>HEALTH
*gasp*
>AT
*gasp*
>EVERY
*gasp*
>SIZE

Attached: tumblr_nncqa5Vo3G1qzyp0io1_1280.jpg (720x405, 28K)

reddit is MUUUUUUUUCH better than this shitshow over here if you looking for legit advice, no one fucking talks about onions over there

if you had to suck one of their cocks, which would you choose?

then why are you here?

Isn't this that fat boy eric and the beast roland

>reddit is MUUUUUUUUCH better than this shitshow over here if you looking for legit advice,
Than go back, faggot.

Attached: 1512199973621.jpg (695x572, 160K)

sometimes you gotta enjoy the shitshow

Reminder that FPH threads are made by seething former fatties who get offended at the thought of a fat person being comfortable in their skin. Just because you were miserable when you were fat doesn't mean everyone else has to be and you should really curb your hatred somewhere else.

Attached: 1506029970227.png (309x399, 185K)

It's fake too.
It's Erick and Roland from Opie and Anthony show.

Attached: fat people suck.jpg (567x722, 113K)

>82k upvotes

What the actual fuck?

People pretend that this board is good for something other than shit posting. It's a hub for redpill/ironpill fags to push their slightly racist rhetoric to like minded virgins.
It's just funnier than reddit, but if you don't use both you're either underage or just autistic.

Slaboooo

Looks more like humorous IDGAF than fat acceptance to me. You're gonna lose this fight if you get offended as easily as the other side.

I bet what actually happened is that they looked at her for longer than a second and then this is what she imagined actually happened

Veeky Forums is a fascist shit hole full of rightwing extremist that push nazi agendas of hate against fat people

I mean I have learned some things from /pol/ but to be honest you're right, I just come here for the laughs or if I feel like reading threads of 16 year olds arguing about whether ass or tits are better.

exactly, reddit for serious advice about anything
Veeky Forums if feel like acting like a retard and wanna have fun

Attached: 1521424192067.jpg (543x960, 72K)

I think we can all agree that people shouldn't be fat

Do you often fantasize about sucking fat men's cocks?

case in point

Maximum kek

Attached: received_10211206998753233.png (500x576, 401K)

Leave.

Attached: 1507275508277.png (858x617, 571K)

does this answer your question?

Attached: 07B36C11-C393-46C2-8599-2B30FFF6E344.png (750x1334, 129K)

This whole goddamn thing is so over the top that it has to be made as a jab at those "and then the who bus clapped" stories. I mean Jesus Christ, "Shut the fuck up, lard." Are you fucking kidding me? Nobody says that, especially not a teach ffs. Also
>face hits desk so hard the wood breaks
Who the fuck has wooden desks?

Attached: 1494319543389.png (640x662, 600K)

go back to /pol/ shitlord. Its people like that make everyone hate Veeky Forums

No bud I come here for the laffs, just saying that in general this isn't a good place for legit advice

>shitlord
either a bad attempt at bait or a tumblr fatty

Lmao it didn't even take 10 minutes

>Imagine thinking you're Veeky Forums's secret police force

Reddit is full of bullshit for easily brainwashed bug men.

What's hilarious is you'd be harassed off the site if your fellow baby dicked liberals knew you were on an evil thread like this.

Undoubtedly bait

You're not wrong

>I come to le edgy website so my fellow narwhals think I'm cool, but I let a group of sheltered white 20 year old liberal males help form my serious opinions on everything

Attached: IMG_1941.jpg (1065x1310, 524K)

You know you are lying to yourself. You can't look like a sack of shit and be happy about it, you can just ignore it until you can't

this

Stfu fag, you clearly don't fit

Neither Veeky Forums nor reddit are great for fostering any kind of a dialogue bruv, they're both echo chambers. Sadly you are right though, if any of my liberal friends knew that I so much as glanced at the views expresses on /pol/ I would be ostracized lol

>HAHAHAHA TWO FAT MEN EAT FOOD XD
>85 thousand uboats and gold three times

This is from the same website that thought that creepy fuck Sanders was a good candidate and everyone who disagrees is a Russian spy. Pathetic fuckers.

I said I come here for the laughs, did I say that I actively share with anyone that i browse Veeky Forums? lol

And I'm not a leftist at all m8 nice try tho

no no no no. no. FPH doesn't give a fuck about if you were formerly fat, neither does anyone care if you're fat right now it's a fucking anonymous board you mong, FPH is to make FUN of fat people because of their degenerate existence and failure at self-control for a majority of their lives to become the disgusting butter huffers we see, enjoy, and poke fun at every day. Because of your plebbit tier white-knighting on my Serbian rat semen exchange board, i suggest you should jam both of your fists as far up your into your asshole as you can, and try your technique on tinder or facebook or something. maybe you'll find your perfect fat acceptance Whale Goddess to place higher on your shit stained pedestal

AHAHA
>if you dont use both youre autistic
What the fuck kind of claim is this? All subreddits fucking suck. If you seriously helieve you yave to use a certain kind of social media, youre a fucking idiot. You literally sound ubderage

When did you realize that the skill of sifting through Veeky Forums to find actual advice is the most valuable thing to have?

The way Veeky Forums operates, the 'authority factor' doesnt exist. This factor is seen in reddit's karma system, and in real life can range from status to good looks. Majority of people cannot think for themselves, so they need this authority factor as a crutch to make decisions in their life. These people are so easily manipulated, because they appeal to hivemind activity, and more importantly they are blind to their own conscience.

When you can effectively differ good advice from bad, jew slayer from goy, millionaire from pajeet purely on text alone, you can apply this skill to every aspect of life, and ultimately you realize how important listening to your own conscience really is.

Attached: IMG_1850.png (500x522, 116K)

maybe you should just let people live the way they want you little shit

What's really going on in your life? Why are you projecting all this hate on random fat people?

You're a faggot

>82K upvotes
Goddamn I hate reddit, to upvote this shit they must be as fat and deluded as tumblr

The authority factor provides a necessary check to harmful human tendencies though.

erock for sure

Attached: 1512444556616.png (645x729, 66K)

You make a good point, substance is about five percent of Veeky Forums but it definitely exists, and once you find it it can be gold

fuck off asswipe

I'm not too sure about this one, some obvious LARPer posted the other day about being 45 years old and fucking literally 12 different girls every week and everyone unironically clamored for his advice

> former fatties
Correct
>offended at the thought of a fat person being comfortable in their skin
More like the opposite. I want to remember why being fat sucks and, therefore, it makes me not eat the leftover birthday cake on my fridge. I had psychological and physical diseases and their consequences due to being fat, I simply want to improve and not be fat again.

Attached: I'll bite.png (308x302, 126K)

>The authority factor provides a necessary check to harmful human tendencies though.

Attached: pick it up.gif (348x372, 1.61M)

Attached: 1514749254761.png (645x730, 26K)

good fuck that's a hideous molerat carpet muncher

why don't americans spell hideous as hideos, btw? stick to your rules, fuckers.

Good

You leave Kojima out of this

Ironic for a man so large to have a username mocking Christian of house Chandler

hideos hideo kojima

Attached: hideoskojima.png (391x399, 174K)

post pictures of fat people so I can rage in disgust at them retards

Attached: 1521125993061.png (1440x1276, 175K)

Please don't tell me that's actually mayonnaise

E-Rock army nigga

It's Hoagie Boy and Rancid Roland!

Attached: tumblr_oc0jya7jsx1vdyzvjo1_1280.png (657x527, 51K)

What if your athourity is 85 thousand other dweebs sitting in their boxers clicking up because everyone before then did?

why do you need to rage at other people, just let them live their lives. they dont bother you

tee hee heeeee
Hoagie in my mouth
Hoagie in my mouth!
Cokefloats in muh cup
Cokefloats in muh cup

youtube.com/watch?v=XB54mw6V_kQ

Just one punchline, virus...

Attached: sample_eca620cb756b517e6daa75690df6409f.jpg (850x586, 105K)

El Goblino de las Americanas

Attached: 1492776149858.jpg (563x542, 74K)

>just let them live their lives. they dont bother you
they raise my taxes by putting a strain on the health care system.

Attached: jewgottabekiddinme.jpg (1395x1080, 151K)

they look fucking miserable and depressed

Fuck you nigger onions are awesome. Talk shit about best food again and I’ll make Columbine look like playground bullying in kindergarten.

Attached: 9CCA8582-FBDA-459A-983F-8216DC72530F.jpg (480x480, 41K)

3 7 D O L L A R S
D
O
L
L
A
R
S

fat people pay more taxes and health care then you do. Go back to /pol/ with those pictures

murdered by words

LOL

Attached: IMG_1930.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

any more obvious shit you wanna sperg about?

Fake tweet

This I tried to explain to a mate
Plebbit is fools gold in abundant supply
Veeky Forums is sifting through a mountain of shit for that bar of pure gold.

but i lost 25kg thanks to /fit advice...

Dweebs is better than no one at all. Left unchecked humans are prone to violence, racism, discrimination and all sorts of other shit.
Social pressures aren't always a bad thing. Deodorant is only worn because it's considered bad taste to not do so.

I had to scroll all the way down here to find somebody who got the reference

Attached: mr wide.jpg (800x509, 41K)

>no Reddit and Meme in the near future
pls be real

Why has no art-user turned this into a comic, yet?

Yeah some of it is substaintial but most of it is not, with the fact exception of a couple threads

>not channeling your anger for fatties towards lifting
not gonna make it desu

enjoy your fat body you disgusting creature

Destructive freedom is more important than sanitized slavery

>fatty gives you a layup
>miss

this fucking fuck
youtu.be/Gf_REKKOv30

Does it count as fph if I hate myself

spot on, bon bon

suck my penis, Reginald Creniss

Check out this pig. (The Chantal Show on YT)

youtube.com/watch?v=Bha5TZL85mU

>nearly 400 lbs mukbanger
>no kids , no job
>snaps at anyone who gives her advice and calls them haydurz
>obviously food addict who claims she's 'vegetarian'
>once admitted she stashed a mountain of pizza boxes that her bf found
>lives in a tiny apartment with a black guy who hates her
>failed multiple times to lose weight (basically lost 1 lb in 6 months of 'dieting)
>sits for hours and brushes through comments which is why you never see any negative ones
>any time she fails to lose weight (when posting weigh-in vids) she either blocks comments or deletes all channel for a while

Attached: fatass.jpg (196x110, 12K)

>slightly racist
>slightly
user, I...