Being strong and attractive and fucking many women is good user, but starting a family like I did is what REAL men do

>Being strong and attractive and fucking many women is good user, but starting a family like I did is what REAL men do

Attached: 259A090200000578-2950804-image-a-41_1423750864832.jpg (634x886, 94K)

You don't have to get fat tho.

This.

>tfw you realize you are doomed to become a hamplanet

Attached: oh fuck no.jpg (156x202, 9K)

Attached: 1520541708041.jpg (1001x915, 99K)

Attached: moonman come on in.gif (345x259, 1.14M)

this is unironically true
however you can still be strong and attractive while starting a family and being a real man

I'm in the best shape of my life. Married ten years, two kids.

You want motivation to work out? Nothing beats a family to live and provide for.

Anyone who looks down on men being fathers are themselves the male version of cat ladies.

What's even the point of marriage. You're just asking for stress and pain down the line when she drops you

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-180657.jpg (1065x1134, 444K)

you're pathetic

This

The meaning of life for biological creatures on earth is survival and reproduction. Everything else is frantic activity in the face of impotence

Attached: images-5.jpg (284x177, 8K)

This is correct except leave out the part about being promiscuous beforehand

Pic related it's peak of humanity

Attached: crusadefamily.png (769x785, 786K)

Attached: disagreement-hierarchy.jpg (679x516, 88K)

he's not completely wrong, concerning that due to a lack of societal core values marriage has become kind of something that can be revoked as soon as it gets a little difficult for many people.

you just know he's got a buddy who wears the hat for him when he wants to go out banging

This is why I'm not going to get married. I'll happily start a family but I refuse to have my life and family potentially taken away at a moments notice.

this. and they're having a beer together afterwards, giggling.

I think I know you

>glasses
>beard
>that mouth
>mixed race elliot rodger kid
>fat
it's like if everything bad about the modern world just took a massive shit and combined into this guy's life

Attached: ff.jpg (205x205, 26K)

Fucking hell its a joke, lighten up

Is your name joe

I remember walking with my therapist (who was also chad surprisingly) one day and we were talking about families. He started to tear up when he mentioned how much of a joy it is to come home and see a bunch of little kids who are so happy to see you everyday. He said it made the pain and struggle of life all worth it in the end

LMAO HE FELL FOR THE AZN GF MEME

Attached: 6900D31B-CDEE-4387-B56F-57262CD69FE0.jpg (496x708, 84K)

>tfw no loving wife to have a big family with

do you have children, user?

no, but I plan to someday. why?

because you sound like an immature manchild that shouldn't have any.

All these people saying shitte about pics in these posts:
But im sure once you ve gone from having lots of time due to part time/studying to a fully regular job, + having to go back home to raise your kids you ll have minimum time to give a f*ck about how you look.
Plus your paycheck will be divided by 3 or 4 instead of you consuming it the way you like it for high quality foods/supplements.
Add the fact that you ll probably have a hot asss wife that you got during your chad years.

The real chad doesn't give a f*ck for his appearances when he doesn't have to.

The senior dude with a big belly who can lift almost equally as the 20yo chads and is considered wise is every chad's future.

a big belly is never wise.

>because you sound like an immature manchild that shouldn't have any.
don't worry user
[spoiler]I will :^)[/spoiler]

every f*ckin movie depicts the wise as a skinnyfat old dude with white hair.
you can't say no user

RONG

having kids trashes your test levels

What you should actually do is get ripped as fuck, fuck 18 year old sluts forever and return to a heroes welcome in Valhalla

And if anyone tries telling your to your face you aren't a real man because you haven't had kids, knock them the fuck out

lmao whata fucking autist

>Getting emotional over children

Looks like someone has been drinking too much soylent

this

i would agree if the christian religion had any truth to it. i would love to live in that world (like lord of the rings, but real life). sadly, it doesn't.

>getting emotional over the really the sole reason humans exist
>too much soylent
Are you fucking stupid? Even the most vengeful of virgins I know wouldn't be so braindead

I knew fit had daddy issues, but come on.

Either that or a kike.

Attached: 1521734849144.jpg (1395x1080, 151K)