Is chicken and rice/broccoli a meme?

Is chicken and rice/broccoli a meme?

Attached: 181927.jpg (469x308, 98K)

If it's white rice, yes

>brown rice

enjoy your bloated gut and almost 0 nutrition absorbed because of the phytic acid.
There's a reason nobody eats that shit outside of hipsters and vegans.

No it’s just boring and you’ll get crazy cravings prolly but it’s an easy way to eat

I'm sure there's tastier things you could cook that would work better for whatever your purposes are.
I see this a lot on Veeky Forums, recipes that seem to be designed by the poster themselves.
Recipes created by chefs and taken from cook books taste a lot better and probably are healthier than your random mishmash of ingredients you threw together

if you're so autistic about diet because youre under the delusion that you're a bodybuilder that you eat it every day and in small tupperware boxes, yes
no one thinks you're more "dedicated" because you eat food that doesnt taste good

Pffft ain’t nothing wrong with white rice faggot

My main meal is sticky rice, Gouda cheese and plain chicken breast cooked in the oven with spinach thrown in at the end. I make this shit every day. It tastes amazing.

Shit, I've been found out

Sort of. More fat and less carbs.

Na its good stuff, brown or white.

>no mommy I don't wike bwown wice

What a retarded reply.

Can someone post recipes?

yeah lol bodybuilders only eat it for the luls

Attached: 3r.jpg (225x225, 6K)

needs more fat and cholesterol

that's lettuce user

Attached: 1521300911353.jpg (720x736, 94K)

also arsenic

No.
It's lean, it's cheap, broccoli has decent vitamins, and it's tasty if you don't fucking suck at cooking.

> Chicken thighs
> Marinate in Apple cider vinegar, garlic, onion, salt, paprika, chili powder
> Barbecue that shit. Like 20 - 30 minutes.
> Serve over rice
> Toss broccoli in balsamic vinegar and olive oil
> Roast or barbecue that shit too
> It's fucking delicious

Attached: 1466824877736-fit.jpg (1118x708, 401K)

Only complete idiots eat that shit, beyond me how people haven't realized IIFYM is all that matters.

yes user everything is a meme

If you only eat chicken and broccoli while training hard you are 100% guaranteed to make it.

Brown rice is a meme.

Everyone knows that if it's not Basmati, it's not dank.

I'm currently phone posting in bed but I used this, just modified to have more red pepper. I have another seasoning I use but it's a family recipe.

Do thighs instead of breasts if you need more fat.

Cravings for what?

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-165350.png (1080x1920, 460K)

>he eats brown rice because he thinks this will make him an adult
Let me guess: American, dominant mother or missing father, mentally ill.

>no mommy! i dont wike wen people have differwent opinions

What kind of question is this? How have you made it this far in life without ever having seen chicken, rice, or broccoli?

Yes, they are real foods that you can buy and eat. Holy fuck!

there are about a billion ways to cook chicken. also chicken thighs de boned and trimmed are not that much fattier and much tastier.

>everything is a meme
life is a meme when you think about it. suicides have gone up 70% in the last year because of that and women being whores.

>Cravings for what?
cock

Why is Veeky Forums the only board that doesn't understand what the word "meme" means?

This place is literally figuratively cancer.

>how dare this board take a word and modify it for their own usage like every other language ever has ever done eve
go fuck yourself brainlet

Add thai curry paste and light coconut cream/ milk. Adds a few cals but turns a mundane meal into a delicious treat. If you're on a big ass cut just add curry paste

I'd replace the rice with baked potatoes

>AY YO HOL UP MANE YOU BE TALM BOUT WE CAN SAY WAT WE WANTS KNOW?

kill yourself you fucking niggerfaggot

>phytic acid
Kill yourself.

The reason to not eat brown rice is arsenic.