How do I stop being addicted to fast food? I'm cutting right now and it's seriously all I think about...

How do I stop being addicted to fast food? I'm cutting right now and it's seriously all I think about. I love it so much. I eat it for my cheat meals and some days I will literally starve myself drinking only water so I can have one fast food meal without going over my macros.

How do I make it stop?

Pic related it's what I'm craving right now

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VzPD009qTN4
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/08/10/diet-drinks-food-actually-trigger-weight-gain-diabetes-says/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't eat for one or two weeks. drink only water. resets eating patterns.
have a look at one of the fasting threads around here.

IIFYM, if its not hurting your gains, and if you take less than an hour to shit every day, youre fine eating slop

just look at your bank account and add up all money you've spent on fast food. The potential savings will make you want to stop

i used to love quesaritos too, mein nigga. baby steps. just limit yourself to eat fast food once a week. then once every other week, and so fourth. eventually, you'll stop craving that shit entirely.

"just limit yourself"

lol

do this m8. helped me on my way to not being a fat nigger

im still a lardass at 6'2 225, i was 250 at the end of last month

hey, it worked for my cut

t. vegan ottermode mode

You're not addicted, you're just weak

Cook your own version of these meals using high quality ingredients. After a while fast food will make you feel physically ill.

You don't. Just be smart and use it as your OMAD. I mean still within reason.. when I eat it I make sure it's around 12-1400 cals but I am cutting so you could go higher than that.

This; track what you're spending on real groceries versus fast food. It'll be starkly different.

Also, start using MFP and put it in there. Look at the shit you're ingesting. Once in a while it's totally fine (I'm a guilty late-night Big Mac guy), but consistently you're just chiseling your own tombstone.

Im weak to this nachos.

Those are my favorites and I eat them every week.

Attached: A18F82E1-C29F-4D75-995B-985F1129A2F3.jpg (4032x3024, 2.97M)

Taco Bell Quesaritos are fucking disgusting you piece of shit

t. 350lbs but still only made the mistake of eating a tbell quesarito once

that's what they tell addicted people all the time, without having a clue about how addiction works.
i think it's just an urge to show the own superiority, which is baseline retarded in that context.

show current bod or gtfo nigger

but I don't care about that I still make 60k+ a year

>doesn't like taco bell
fucking degenerate

I have found...due to my own exp and seeing my sister do every diet available and fail....that to abstain is the best way...nno little amount or just one a day/week..or cheat days...it doesnt work...the more u have it the more u crave it.... id advise having oats every morning....n only eating veg n meats..cut out proccessed foods...quickly digested carbs n shit

Yeah, that's nothing to brag about to justify your shitty "addiction"

don't eat it for a while
youtube.com/watch?v=VzPD009qTN4

Is bulking on thinks like subway really that bad? I get a footlong chicken and bacon ever day at college and it's got 1000 odd calories in it. As long as I stick to my daily calories I should be alright, no?

just get something healthier the next time you go

Attached: 1429327596835.jpg (800x805, 320K)

Eat healthy for just one month, no cheating
Try to go back after that and shit food will make you physically ill

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/08/10/diet-drinks-food-actually-trigger-weight-gain-diabetes-says/

Get that diet coke outta here

What are some quality cheap foods that I can buy to ease the temptation of just quickly getting a big Mac?
Specifically, it doesn't have to be as convenient to buy, but should be available everywhere. Also, I'd like something to make pooping more consistent and to clean out my colon. I'm sure it's a shit how in there.

Make your own beef jerky

The quesoritos are back? Hot goddamn. Hitting a taco Bell now

I'm on hour 72 of a fast and I can't believe more people don't do this. It feels like cheating

Get plain peanuts in the 50 cents bag, get chewing gum, make your own chips, jerky as this user suggested, hell, you could easily buy that food you are craving (say a mcdouble) take a single bite and throw the rest away. The one bite will stop the craving as long as you fill up on good food instead of that burger.

I do Subway too to get calories and nutrients in many times. It's not completely healthy, but its the least unhealthy fast food that seems high in macros

Best advice I can give you op is to get caffiene pills and ephedrine (bronkaide) and do a ECA(ephedrine caffiene aspirin) stack it will curb appetite like a motherfucker and give you energy to do gym while cutting hard

When you're hungry you're going ot think about food all the time. Just have a goal in mind to overshadow the food cravings. Also you don't have to cut fast food out of your life completely, just make it a once every 2 weeks or once a month type of deal.

why not just cook some rice in 1 pot, beef in another pot, and wrap it up with cheese on a burrito yourself?

i feel like i could do taco bells entire menu myself.

fried chicken, however, is a huge pain. i'd pay to have someone else deal with the mess.