How do I fucking fix my buttwink?

How do I fucking fix my buttwink?

Attached: 13055741_1681500115423940_4289255227539688342_o-1.jpg (2048x1495, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/how-to-squat/#What_do_I_do_about_buttwink
youtu.be/QhVC_AnZYYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get a stronger lower back.

Google

Catch a breath at top and don't release it. Deload and when you about to buttwink just stop and go top. Do some abs exercises. Record your squats. Squeeze your glues and abs. Here you go OP.

strongerbyscience.com/how-to-squat/#What_do_I_do_about_buttwink

/thread

this. research the valsalva maneuver.

>hold breath
biggest part of it. man my HS coaches were retarded telling us not to. Also teaching us to arm-pull cleans

OP here, I need some serious help guys.

I just filmed myself and I get severe buttwink even when I quartersquat.
And I've been squatting deep and heavy since 2011.

I do the valsalva maneuver alright.

Did you even read the responses to your own thread?

fucking wrong and i don't know why someone always posts this shit.

rounding is primarily caused by lack of flexibility in the thoracic spine and hamstrings and is a result in lower back compensating the lack of this flexibility.
i.e. if you have buttwink, you are overusing your spinal erectors hence "lower back pump" that will occur after heavy squat sets.
If you have buttwink you really want to take more lower back out of the equation.

You mean ?

None of it has been news to me for years, it does not work.

Hamstring flexibility

>i.e. if you have buttwink, you are overusing your spinal erectors hence "lower back pump" that will occur after heavy squat sets.
>If you have buttwink you really want to take more lower back out of the equation.
This rings true, I always thought the lower back was one of the more sore areas after I squatted.

How do I take my lower back out of the equation more?

That wouldn't happen if you would actually squeeze your glutes. Stop sticking your butt out and squat straight down.

youtu.be/QhVC_AnZYYM
From the man himself

>Stop sticking your butt out
This is indeed a prominent cue in my mind.

What do you mean "squat straight down"? How do I cue my body into doing this?

Knees out, focus on pointing your belly button to the floor.

Just because you know this shit already doesn't mean you're implementing it properly. Do you have severe APT? if you do, then read some articles on squatting and deadlifting with apt. Having sever APT causes a faulty start position squatting and finishing, it's also due to a tense lower back, even though it doesn't make sense that it causes buttwink, it does make sense when looking at the movement from start to finish. Post a form check or stfu because this is pointless without video.

im not doing lowbar though, im doing squats