Since this is the highest test board, i will ask this here. Why am i afraid of men...

Since this is the highest test board, i will ask this here. Why am i afraid of men? Like i have no problem communicating with women and have many friends who are women. But bearly any male frienda and those who i have are mostly soyboy tier since only around those i feel i can be myself. How do i over come this? Its to the point that i literally cant go to the gym since i feel so masculine all the time.

Attached: download (1).jpg (274x184, 6K)

you subconsciously want them all to fuck your ass

Are you female?

Your education during childhood was lacking. I think nowadays, many people have that problem.

Are you male or female? This makes a huge difference.

OP is not "male." Op types like a women and is either a women or a soyboy.

Im a male and this is my point exactly. I would also like to add that my voice changes when talking to authority figures. I get super nervous and stutter.

Can masculinity be thought? I dont have such figures in my life besides from movie characters and stuff. Also i dont know how to make guy friends.

I'm not sure I get your problem
Assuming you're male, do you not WANT to feel masculine at the gym? Why is that a bad thing, in your mind? And what does this have to do with being afraid of men?
If you're female, my immediate remedy is to not focus on the gym but instead focus on diet and health and minor exercise (a few walks around town every now and then). Try to be more feminine. If you're afraid of men, it's likely because what men represent is scary. It's meant to be scary, but it's also very exciting. That, or you were raped.

You have a female socialization. You are probably a gay in denial or a tranny. You hate being masculine at the gym is a big hint.

Hahahaha this nigga

But i want to be muscular , just dont know how.

Maybe try doing girly exercises like squats, hip machine squat thing?, etc.

>a board full of r9k permavirgins is the highest test board

No, that would be /out/ or /diy/.

My social circle is comprised mostly of women: no dad, all sisters, work as a nurse, and I get mistaken for a girl all the time, so I kinda get where you're coming from. The solution really is just unironically bee urself and talk to them. You're the only one holding yourself back. You're talking to men in case you didn't know, it isn't that hard now is it?

Also about going to the gym, no one goes to there for social gains anyway, so just go.

Attached: 5a2.jpg (663x596, 48K)

I want to feel masculine but i dont. Basically im so selfe councous that when im around other men i feel less than they like im not on that leve of masculinity. Basically my question is how do i becoma a man ans not be a soy boy. Im a guy btw

You need to absorb their male essence. It's the only way user. Suck it straight from a big man's meaty cock and gulp it down.

A-are you s-sure?
*kneels*

It's not going to unzip itself user.

Either talk to them or play with your prostate when not at the gym. Guys all have gay urges, and thats why we like fuckin with eachother

The reason you are selfie cous cous is probably a combination of depression/low self esteem and the Veeky Forums mentality that every situation you are ever in is about sexual hierarchy. You don't feel good about yourself, and you perceive yourself as worse than others because you've conditioned yourself to compare yourself to them.

You should get off Veeky Forums for a while and maybe see a psychiatrist. Presuming that your diet and exercise are good, you may have a natural or induced chemical imbalance(depending on your history with chemical dependency)

>Female
>Veeky Forums
>falling for the femanon meme

Congratulations user. You're a faggot. Go tell your dad.

It stems from lack of confidence, you have very few abilities and hobbies. You must work on controlling yourself before you can have this illusion of control over others

1.cut out a vice ie sugar, fast food, limit internet/tv etc
2.create a schedule for 2 months, cut out a certain amount of time in the day to develop a hobby, read or learn an instrument
3.everyday make sure you hit your schedule exactly on time without fail, so not let a day pass without making yourself do something

Attached: 98058F1A-C86D-46D7-AB87-A46FDAA09EF5.jpg (600x671, 77K)