I hope you bought the dip

I hope you bought the dip

We're all in bitch, you picked the wrong fight!

Bear trap

I sold and went all in on FUN.

What?

there it goes again

Completely delusional

This is the top of this bounce. It will just keep making lower lows.

Nah, downtrend wont be reversed for quite some time, FUN is going to explode tomorrow. Screenshot this.

Good luck losing all of your money man

Screenshot this

I'd rather be losing money with a billionaire investing into the same project than a bunch of pajeets investing into a project that's 5+ years away from seeing the light of day

Lmao that billionaire is gonna dump on your ass.

Don't tell me you haven't cashed out and jumped into HST.

tHAT BILLIONARE HAS A HISTORY OF SELLing his bags to you after he bought at below ICO prices

I think he sold on d ay 1 last time

Not if i don't dump first nigger

lol like that even matters bro i bought at 300 sats this thing is going to reach 1$ easily in the next year hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You were saying ?

1 billion coins

no blockchain

might not make it past 10000

Next year? But I needed to hit 1 dollar today

Already made 0.03 btc since this was posted and I bought late at 9400 kek

It'll moon to 12 in the next 3 hours

pls moon pls moon pls moon pls moon pls moon pls moon pls moon pls moon pls moon pls moon pls moon pls moon pls moon pls moon pls moon pls moon pls moon pls moon pls moon pls moon pls moon
This will moon r-right guise?

This weekend we will be on a one way trip to deep space.

Sell wall of 13btc 101 is keeping it down for now, that'll go when ready PnD are ready again.

Without manipulation this coin would have a healthier future, hope they don't kill this coin.

Already past, looking like a healthy correction now probably a slow build throughout the weekend

Yeah, I think whoever pumped that had a 68k bag sitting at 1000 and they dumped now. This might be a natural increase or as the volume is tapering off it might slowly go down again. Kind of hard to tell when it's had so many P&D pajeets on it all day! It has been increasing over time tho.