be me at thaiboxing

> be me at thaiboxing
> Just finished one and a half hours of advanced class
> Beginners group start lining up
> Friend that goes to beginner asks if I wanna train with her
> Always doing double sessions
> 20 minutes into training my friends friend asks her if she wants to train with her
> Training with her boyfriend now
> Skinny but tall
> Beta with hot gf
> Makes my blood boil
> Leg kicks
> My legs are already sore from previous session
> His shitty kicks start hurting like a bitch after a while
> Le adrenaline dump
> My turn to kick
> Full power with every kick
> His knees are on the verge of snapping
> He's cringing with every impact
"Good form ano-"
> Full power kick before he finishes the sentence
> I'm holding pads now
> Push kicks
> Every time he kicks he stumbles backwards
> Trainer laughs and tells him to make me fly
> Trainer goes behind his back winks at me and smiles
> My turn to kick
> Take sweat soaked shirt off
> Grills mirin
> Guys mirin
> Trainer mirin
> My turn to kick
> Solid base sends him flying backwards with every kick
> I humiliate him in front of his girlfriend
> He's blushing while she's mirin my sweaty shiny torso
> Training ends
> "Damn user how long have you trained for?"
> "Not long bro, just putting in the work"
> Go to stretch while watching advanced MMA class
> Guy I roasted for an hour stretching next to his girlfriend
> "Oh my god your knees are caving in!"
> Fucked him up real good
Feels_good.jpeg
> Finish stretching
> Pro MMA guy asks me if I'm on gear

Did I make it Veeky Forums?

Attached: Snapchat-370491835.jpg (1080x1920, 267K)

I didn't made it about two lines in. Nobody gives a fuck you teenage faggot

Have fun going home, having your shower and cuddling into your pillow while tears stream down your face cos > tfw no gf
Meanwhile he goes home and fucks his girlfriend who thinks you try autistically hard during training sessions.
No you didn't make it faggot.

this is pathetic. You're a loser who tried to bully a dude in front of his gf because you're insecure as fuck. That 'beta' is fucking the girl and all you did was sperg out and try to injure him in what shouldv'e been a friendly training exercise. Kys you actual faggot

t. don’t put in the work

Beat up a beginner, thinking your making it. Not a good look

Attached: sunset.png (653x490, 447K)

itt: manlet rage

these
do something about your inferiority complex faggot

I have a nigger gf with a 11/10 body and a 5/10 face

If you made it you wouldnt ask anyone.
Also sounds cringey and way off reality.

when will they learn?

LMAOing @ you buddyboy. You sperged out at a beginner because he had a hot gf. Not alpha but really funny how fucking retarded you are. Your comments about his height make it funnier since it shows that you're an angry manlet.

>"Pro MMA guy asks me if I'm on gear"

This is because of your mental problems not your physique user.
You should just own being a manlet, relax.

I’m all for cucking soygoys who don’t lift and make no effort to be masculine, but this sounds like a lanklet who might have been a hardgainer who was actually trying to be fit and tough and you, in your manlet insecurity, couldn’t tolerate the fact that someone who isn’t quite as far down the fitness road as you had a girlfriend and you didn’t. So you took it upon yourself to do everything in your power to weaken a fellow bro’s relationship just so you would have the personal satisfaction of making people notice your barely-out-of-dyel-mode manlet physique.

Literally embarrassed some guy clearly less skilled than you instead of helping him learn to be like you, get so filled with insecurity you come post a shirtless picture on Veeky Forums with a delusion of "making it"

Attached: C7C173E1-B711-4355-99E9-2B86E31F3836.jpg (700x695, 61K)

Can't wait until you realize what a faggot you've been.

Attached: 1242542135.jpg (496x497, 54K)

the manlet rage is real

He's plowing her ass while you're on here with us. Did you make it?

This is setting up for a great revenge plot for the user you bully.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 96K)

He was also mirin you tard. It wasn't an outburst, proper technique produces a lot of power. The trainer was fucking proud of me and my friends from advanced MMA said that I will be albo to train with them pretty soon.

>touching a sheboon

this is some kind of advanced larp right?

Attached: 1415951718552.jpg (296x414, 19K)

Perfect hole to cum in. Looks perfect when you're fucking her and too stupid to realise that you're cheating on her.

Pretty pathetic desu but how do I get this amazing body

>replying at all after sperging this hard and making a shit delusional self congratulatory thread
Have you not learned

This thread is pathetic and cringey, but also a good reminder of the kind of people that lurk this board. OP will never make it with the way he perceives the world around him and deludes himself into thinking he's a badass

Attached: lifehax.jpg (1024x759, 52K)

I didn't sperg out in training desu

Holy shit your insecure. Beating up a beginner for having a gf? How fucking beta is that

This

He still doesn't understand.

Attached: 1242351251.jpg (352x296, 17K)

Attached: no-u-infinity-spell-card-co-the-ultimate-no-u-29732637.png (500x911, 145K)

Not until someone else having a gf don't anger you. You retard.

Basically

Why does a guy having a gf anger u

t.high test with double digit IQ

Only a brainlet could be so triggered

It wasn't that desu, he tried giving me advice on my roundhouses

fpbp
I read the whole cringey story
basically some really insecure dude was trying to impress a girl and won't get laid

Tfw I'm unironically autistic with high IQ but still snap easily like any other tard

you should have just bought a gun and shot him

Liar. You clearly mentionned him having a hot GF in your post.
> Beta with hot gf
> Makes my blood boil

You din't make it. Far from it actually.

thats some real cringy beta behavior user

>touching a sheboon

humiliating him because of your insecurity did absolutely nothing for you there lad. Guy who's a beta is probably fucking his gf at this very moment, all crooked in the knees, while you're here posting a shirtless pic for NEET dudes to see. You could've atleast helped him and the chick would've probably appreciated your effort. They'd still fuck but now you aren't even on her mind anymore

>it's a le angry-insecure manlet taking out his butthurt on normal people-thread

>t. Jealous gayboy who is too autistic to fraternise and thinks he is cucking beginners

>the manket revenge
does it feel good?

Ya sound like a big ol prick

whats your amateur record?

Does your girlfriend know how badass you are? Oh, wait...

Attached: HgNkNDv.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

The fact you rate your gf shows how insecure you are.

Awful

>white person calling his colored girlfriend a racial slur
have fun raising fucked up kids... oh wait you arent ever going to have kids you fucked up manlet lmao

>manlet arts

how do I unsubscribe from this blog?

Mate I only started training six months ago. I wanna start competing this summer.

Instead of helping someone trying to better themselves who literally asked you to train with them...aka respects ur skill n wants u input...you got jealous he has a gf and bullied him/beasted him n tried to make him inferior to make urself feel better and you actually ask if youve made it?

Manlets
Will you ever stop being bitter against normal people?

I love guys like OP and make a point of kicking the pads hard enough so they can't use their arms the next days. I love bullying bullies, sometimes I tell them that I do "some Kung Fu, nothing big", even though my kicks have been tested at over 2200 lbs of force in Cologne, so definitely pro tier (I'm heavier than the Thais, though).

Also, OP has roid delts and upper chest. Kek.

I'm not even manlet. Definitely not tall but not manlet. Average, in SWEDEN. And I'm definitely not having kids with her lmao

How tall are you you look so short

He was holding a 30cm thick pad against his leg. The whole point is to go full autism power on the kicks to evenly condition their thigh muscles
175cm and finally got my growth spurt.

LOLing @ you buddyboyo. You confessed that you're a manlet when you typed "skinny but tall" and said how it made your blood boil.

He was 6'1

> Trying to show off in a beginner's class
> Not even a beginner

Fast tracked to not making it

>He was holding a 30cm thick pad against his leg
>a 30 cm thick pad
Pics or didn't happen. Such pads don't exist, liar ;)

Youre pathetic, and so is that height unless youre a 15yo boy
Judging from your posts you might as well be

Weight?

>and then the whole room clapped

>things that never happened
A coach would have never allowed that to happen in a begginer class.

Dude you're dense as fuck, probably the most retarded manlet I've ever encountered. Your post screams "I'm in insecure manlet" because you decided to point out him being tall while also saying something negative and you did it subconsciously. You saw a dude who you considered lower than you have a hot gf while you didn't so you decided that he's skinny or beta. Your insecurities show throughout this entire post. I can see that you measure your height and google "average height in x country" to convince yourself that you're not an inferior manlet.

A coach also wouldn't congratulate an advanced student for beating the shit out of a beginner.

One of these, a little smaller but similar thickness

Attached: c700x420.jpg (700x420, 83K)

A strike shield isn't 30cm m8. I have one at home. 30cm is a standard ruler

Which part of " I trained for 6 months " do you not understand

No you wanna be psychologist faggot. I go to school with "Swedes" and I see that I don't stand out heightwise. My friend, that I was supposed to triangle with initially, said that he looks like a massive faggot. He WAS a beta.

Manlet

Attached: download.jpg (249x203, 6K)

Weight?

The point is that it was thick enough that he should have been able to handle the force. I'm not gonna go to my dojo and measure the pads you tard.

75kg

yo man, if this isn't a larp, you legit fucked up hard here and made yourself look like an absurd tryhard in front of everyone who also has an inferiority complex

if it is a larp, though, at least it kept me reading until the end

>He WAS a beta.

yet he's not the one crying about being >alpha on a taiwan incel coping forum

>he WAS a beta

the dude was man enough to go with his gf to some sort of contact sport that interested her, and was happy to spar with one of the most trained guys there, by your account. there's absolutely nothing beta about that

Did you really just admit that you're jealous of the manlet cutoff? How short are you?

If an ugly,skinny and beta guy that looks like a massive faggot has a hot gf while you have a gf with a 5/10 face than what does that make you? You're a fucking omega bro. You're a manlet,insecure and have anger/jealousy issues. You honestly wouldn't be this pathetic if you didn't beat the shit out of him. There's nothing bad about being 5'9,having an average gf or not having a gf at all. It just becomes pathetic when you're angry about your height so you beat the shit out of a beginner because you consider him beta and he has a hotter gf than you. You beating him up and making all these negative comments about him show your real intentions.

>begginer session
>allowing full contact sparring
>allowing you to injure people while doing drills

Yeah...you're larping hard

Sick cunt

Attached: D boys good feel.png (240x240, 78K)

The point is it's another thread of bullshit in your tapestry of lies.

How did you expect this thread to go, bestiality manlet?

It wasn't sparring you fucking incel. I wouldn't go full power in sparring. It was a power/conditioning drill. If I went too hard on him the trainer would definitely tell me to tone it down. He wants us to go hard but doesn't want us to get too injured to train. Many people from our gym go pro in MMA because our trainers, especially that trainer, know what they're doing.

Read the thread retard. I already said like three times that it wasn't sparring.

So you're coach allowed you injure someone during a technical drill in a begginer session? You need to get better at lying.

>incel
lol, you don't know a damn thing about me, little man, but i know enough about you thanks to your thread to understand that you've got an insecurity complex a mile long

also, your greentext shitfest larpathon you posted in the OP detailed you trying to injure him intentionally during something that apparently wasn't even a spar. what the fuck is wrong with you, retard? we know you're little, but that doesn't mean you have to have a little brain, too

It's not a larp thread REEEEEE

Fucking LOLing @ OP ITT. This has to be the biggest thread backfire of 2018

>coach thinks everyone who joins wants to be a pro-fighter
>doing power/conditioning drills for a BEGGINER session

Nigga, coaches want to establish technique before power. You have mental issues needing to make up such a story like this.

so when did you suck his dick, before or after you wrote down that story you fucking DYEL, on gear my fucking ass

I sincerely hope for your sake it's a larp thread

/thread
saged

yeah hes more alpha then you,
hes the one who gets to go home and slay that puss, even with his bent up knees

What really happened
>OP gets beat up by the established fighters at the gym
>joins begginer class
>tries really hard and gets pity compliments from some lanklet with a gf

>be pro MMA guy going to an intermediate level gym that i trained at almost a decade ago
>just trying to relax and shoot the shit with the coach who got me my start, hanging out doing some drills to stay limber
>suddenly this BARELY 5'7 manlet lat spreading constantly and wearing a tank top three sizes too big waddles into the gym, flexing his hardest
>he does his 'advanced' routine, whatever lol i'm just doing my thing don't really care
>his routine finishes, he looks visibly exhausted, then some girl comes in and asks him as a joke to do the beginner routine with her, too
>obviously he's gonna say no, kid looks exhausted
>mfw the retard actually says yes and goes and does it, huffing and puffing the whole way
>girl brings her bf and can see the little retard getting insanely upset every time the tall bf touches the girl
>manlet immediately opts into contact drills with the girl's bf when the chance arises
>manlet basically attacks the bf in the ring, kicking as hard as possible and visibly exhausted
>the tallbro bf fakes pain, notices that the manlet is about to have a fucking stroke and is red in the face, finishes up the drills
>go up to the manlet barely able to contain my laughter, and ask him if he's on the juice
>he goes even redder in the face, mumbles something about "beta in cells", whatever that means, and leaves

what a fucking shit show. anyone got any great gym stories?

Things OP could've done differently and look alpha instead of a beta raging autist manlet :

>"hey user, what made you want to start training?"
>make friends with lanklet that wants to improve himself
>possibly make a friend instead of being some autist
>have training buddies, also look good in front of lanklet's gf.
>lanklet starts inviting you to normie events and potentially increasing your chances of finding a gf for yourself and actually making it

never gonna make it you autistic sperging manlet.

here's the tl;dr of OP in case you didn't bother reading:

>training at a place where people are there to break a sweat and have fun
>female walks in
>autism kicks in full blast
>try to assert dominance by getting super intense
>end up looking like an insecure little manlet