Red pill me on finasteride

Red pill me on finasteride.
Does it bring your hair back or simply maintain what you've got?
To my understanding, side effects such as ED and gyno are very very rare and reversible.

Is it also true that it has an anti-aging property?

Attached: wywis58bkz001.jpg (1936x1936, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/7gh7m4/25_years_on_finasteride_minoxidil_and_nizoral/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3205531/
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(13)02786-6/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i've been on it for four months. im 22 but i got fucked on my hair. they say you should be on it for at least 6 months to a year before you decide if it is really worth it. im still waiting on hair regrowth. i may never get regrowth but at least ill maintain the amount of hair i got. worst case scenario you slow your hair loss dramatically.

my main side effect is watery sperm. but i look at it as a kind of male birth control. ive busted in my wife like 15 times and never got her pregnant. my sex drive is normal and there's no gyno. all the posts you see online about the side effects are really rare and overblown. plus if you really wanna have a kid you just stop taking it for a while and your sperm count rebounds.

everything in life is a risk. could finasteride destroy your sex drive and give you erectile dysfunction for your entire life? yes. but is the risk worth keeping your hair? i think it is.

Read a lot of different results, from regrowing quite a lot to nothing at all. Hair loss doesn't have to be caused by DHT. If you get a hormone test a few months after starting you'll see if ED or gyno are a possibility. Anti-aging is usually true.

Depending on how aggressive the hairloss is you dont need to take 1mg daily.

I take 0.25mg once a week and it seems to stop the shedding.

Basically the drug goes in and lowers your DHT levels, but DHT stays at suppressed levels for days on end.

Doctors say 1mg everyday because it gurantees the drug to work no matter how aggressive the hair loss is.

A good way to measure if its working or not is to count the hairs in your towel after you are done showering.

Been on 1mg fin since October. My main hairline itself hasn't advanced, the the (very) thinned out portions at my temples have filled back in to almost the density of the feast of my head. Cum is watery and thin but I still get hard and stay hard exactly the same as I ever had.

My only regret is not getting on it sooner.

fin won't do what's in the pic you posted. not even close

Urologist here. You all are retards. Enjoy your fucked test levels.

he took finasteride and minoxidil for 2.5 years
reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/7gh7m4/25_years_on_finasteride_minoxidil_and_nizoral/

Doesnt look like it can cure a soy

that probably happens to 1/100 dudes, nowhere near the expected results

Started taking it because saw a lot of hair in the shower. Fast forward 2 years and my prescription ended and I was too lazy to refill it. Been off it for like 2 months now but hair hasn't started falling out yet, honestly only difference off it is I can rub one more nut out a day. Don't know where the fearmongering comes from

Prob should get back on tho before I lose my hairline gains

it doesn't matter if it brings your hair back or not. better treatments are coming out within 5 years so you should do whatever you can to fight hair loss.
that means minoxidil, ketoconazole shampoo and finasteride.
it'd be easier to get from a NW2-3 to NW0 than from a NW6.

>ketoconazole shampoo
you've caught my attention, how often should I be using this if I'm balding at the crown? Taking finasteride 1.25mg a day as well

>watery sperm

So it's just not as vivacious? That doesn't sound so bad. Mine is almost like snot, that almost sounds like a bonus.

It doesn't have a big effect, it's just a little bit extra on top of what the fin and min are doing
It's a pretty strong shampoo so most people only use it a few times a week, but you could probably use it more often if your hair can handle it

2-3x a week. it doesn't do a lot for hair loss compared to minoxidil and fin. it helped me with scalp itching and excess oil.

I got great regrowth from fin/min/naz.

I'm 32 and my hair line looks like it did when I was 20 after on 8 months on it. I stopped for a couple weeks and the losses were fast but the line came back even stronger that's it was in the front. I added saw palmetto a few months ago.

Fin is well worth it. You can get a script that lasts four months for $8 by getting 5mg pills and cutting them up.

Damn you guys make me want to use it. I'm too afraid tho. It's not sold in my country and the doctors I have seen don't know the product that much and are against it. Should I go and ask an urologist?

for anyone interested, the upcoming treatments/companies that are doing clinical trials are: follica, follicum, aclaris, shiseido/replicel, breezula, tsuji, histogen, samumed and some others.

why did you stop?

I've cured balding user don't take that poison

Italian wonder lotion coming soon

>25 years on soy

Attached: s18pwx0.jpg (960x1280, 133K)

Fin+minoxidil works pretty well. I started receding at 19, slowly. When i was 20, i went on fin and minox, i went from norwood 3 to norwood 1.5. You have to use minoxidil for this to work, it will regrow your hairline, or it depends how aggressive your hair loss is. I'm only receding.

But i went off finasteride, because it does have side effects, but it depends on the person. My beard started to grow really slow, 1 week beard took 3 weeks on fin. And i stopped getting morning wood, and surprise erections from looking at a hot girl. Erections were around 80% strength.

I stopped taking it for 5 months, erections became stronger, morning wood back and faster and darker beard growth. But i lost all my progress, and i mean ALL. I'm now around norwood 2.5-3 and I'm only 22...

It breaks my heart watching my beautiful hair falling from me, so i got really depressed, became anti-social and stopped lifting. Went on it again 1 week ago, still the same side effects, but can't decide to look like a genetic freak with erections or full head of hair and no erections. Fuck me

does finasteride work well for a thinning/balding crown?

my hairline is fine but my crown is over

I'm so sorry that you experienced sides on fin. Most people don't so you're super unlucky. In my opinion just get a hair system or a hair transplant in the future.

Generally all treatments work bette on the crown

Have you looked at RU? Topical anti androgen you can dissolve into minox

Give me one (1) reason why you aren’t dermarolling and rubbing castor oil and allergy tablets on your head

Been using it a week so far. No sides to speak of except that I feel a lot more confident in myself knowing I dont have to worry about being a Hairlet anymore. Most people maintain. Regrowth can happen though.

Fin AND minox can give those results you absolute fucking brainlet.

Seems like everyone reports watery sperm. How much is sperm count reduced by. Does it revert to normal after a few months

Yeah, it's really expensive to get into my country.. Can't afford it right now

You could try dissolving cetrizine (hay fever tablets) in an alcohol/pg solution. People are getting surprising results and the mechanisms is well known (inhibits pdg2)

It's been known for years that fin essentially makes you infertile. In most cases (80% iirc) symptoms improve after cessation

Disolving those in alcohol and rubbing then on the hair? Lol, does that really work?

Guys red pill me on my crown. I can't tell if it is diffuse thinning or the natural parting of hair in that area. My hairline is a norwood 2 for reference. Terrified and very willing to start finasteride

Attached: Crown.jpg (1531x2433, 2.38M)

You're not balding in your crown. It's a natural hair whorl (google it).

Thanks bro. I'll hold off on meds for now and keep a close eye. I'm tight with my barber and I'll ask him if he sees anything every visit

Scratch that, water is the best vehicle and it appears to have decent topical absorption. Most people make 1% solution (60 crushed 10mg tabs in 60ml of water) then use a coffee filter to remove the filler. Results for people have ranged from nothing to great

That's not even the same guy. I've never seen conclusive proof that it works, every proof post reeks of being a shill.

anyone keeping up with that new italian drug that's getting finally getting debuted in April? The preliminary shit shows that i could be the best option for hairloss yet, better than fin + minox

> No conclusive proof it works
> Anyone but you being a shill trying to convince men not to take action and stop balding

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/

There's a shit ton of hairloss projects but many of them haven't breached stage 2 clinical trials. Don't raise your brow until something evolves to stage 4.

Actually, drugs like Finasteride and Accutane are actively smeared because they're so effective that they threaten to shut down the entire snake oil industry.

Been taking it for a year, I think I dont get many random boners as Before but I can have sex no prob, couple of times I've done it even 3 times in a day with my gf. Last week I held hands with another girl and I got a fucking boner. Hair wise all my close friends say it definitely looks less bald, and my hair doesnt fall as it used to when I touched my hair

Why allergy tablets?

can't fucking wait

Attached: 1500951571964.png (511x511, 31K)

>It's been known for years that fin essentially makes you infertile.

Can you substantiate this?

Topical cetrizine is showing promising results, combined with something that boosts pge2 (castor oil) it should be extremely effective

Attached: image.png (397x265, 279K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3205531/

Attached: image.jpg (3840x2160, 667K)

been on it for two years. i was beginning to get these super shitty uneven patches in the front sides of my hair line that i started noticing at age 22. waiting THREE YEARS to finally hop on, wish i did earlier. the fin outright stopped all hair loss in about 1-2 months, and the patches have since dissipated to an pretty much unrecognizable degree.it's still thinner in that spot compared to everywhere else on my head but only to a point that i notice. no sides, dick is as hard as it's ever been, no liquidy jizz, no gyno, no brainfog, nothing. when you get bloodwork done at a clinic they'll note that your PSA is low but that's part of the drugs actual function. wombo combo with minoxidil to speed regrowth up but be prepared for the WORST dandruff and dry scalp in your life. i found for me it wasn't worth it and i just stuck with fin.

i buy super duper cheap generic shit online without a prescription with bitcoin since it's actually CHEAPER than what you'd get buying at the doctors office. not a super big discount, but whatever saves me a dollar on something i'm pretty much forced to be on for the rest of my life is better than paying more.

good luck OP, have fun, get on that shit stat any way you can. you won't regret it.

PS anyone scaring you into not taking it because of limp dick and gyno bullshit are either already bald or just fucking trolls trying to trick you into going full bald mode. don't let them. i'm serious.

Been on it for I think 6 months now. Notice less hairs laying around the house, but the best thing it gave me was closure. I know I'm at least doing something about my hairloss; if I go bald anyway fuck it, I'll just go Jason Statham mode and not worry about it but until then I'm holding on. No side effects btw.

Why not just a hair transplant?

if you actually read through that a lot of those citations are for different dosages and shit that has no fucking correlation with each other, such as this gem:

>A patient on finasteride (1 mg) for 1 year, diagnosed with oligospermia (impaired spermatogenesis) 5 years earlier, was found to have increased semen volume immediately after cessation of finasteride and his sperm concentration improved to more than 10 × 106/ml about 4 months later.

>guy has a condition that causes low sperm which was diagnosed 5 years prior to his use of finasteride finds that his SEMEN volume increased after stopping fin
>this one and only guy has a fucking problem making sperm for 5 years, uses fin for 1, stops and makes big cums and for some reason they think this is because he stopped using a drug he took way later than his original conditions diagnosis

okay

You insecure shitlords, literally nobody but you gives a fuck about balding, just buzz it off. Taking drugs that may cause man tits so you can mantain your 3 hairs on top of your head kek

>4400 men
>12 food increase in sperm count upon cessation

fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(13)02786-6/abstract

>At presentation, 27 (0.6%) of 4,400 men on finasteride.

cool study

t. Baldcel

I find it fucking hilarious how Veeky Forums avoid soy like the plague but will happily swallow 5AR inhibitors

i find it fucking hilarious that you disprove the likelihood of ever having side effects with your own fucking presented evidence

go straw man somewhere else

Heh, jokes on you, I drink soy AND swallow 5AR inhibitors.

>tfw pic related is my future

Attached: IMG_2284.png (640x960, 746K)