This is trending in r/getmotivated

This is trending in r/getmotivated.
What do you think of it?

Attached: 5449j5ss0bn01.png (500x549, 95K)

>Not everyone is sexually attracted to fatties

Something tells me they would object to this one. Because it's not the same. Somehow.

>going on reddit
Thats shit and youre shit for posting it

>What do you think of it?
It's true. Let people do whatever the fuck they want and don't worry about other people's lives. If you want to be a fat 500lb sack of shit, go for it.

Not everyone is destined for greatness. We cannot all be rulers, gladiators, great takers of life, and conquerors of nations. Some just will be lowly subjects. That’s what I believe the weak little beta bitch that wrote this is implying.

Attached: 9230E8CD-43D1-4FFB-8EB0-5379833D5E31.jpg (198x268, 24K)

Yes.
But this is fit.
People shill powe lifting and being a gym bitch in general here.
There is no talk of anything except that.

Have fun.

/POL/ BTFO
Veeky Forums BTFO
HEALTH FASCISTS BTFO

>gladiators, conquerors of nations, takers of life
In your Full-immersion-with-strenght-detectors VR MMO, sure

>Not everyone aspires to be shredded
>Not everyone wants abs
Yeah, some people are faggots

Looks fine to me.

You deflate the social currency that being fit provides by having more fit people.

Then again, people who resonate with this sort of image are too weak to even begin anyways.

1st part is self-defeating bullshit.

2nd part is alright but still comes off like watered-down Tony Robbins.

It's true. Without the weak, nobody would be superior.

>Just find what works for you

This implies that being fat/weak/useless has ever 'worked'

Trash motivation meant to make failures feel less shit about themselves for about 5 seconds.

Attached: KUJGR31.png (882x821, 616K)

How can you guys NOT love people who are fat and weak? Your status as a fit person in this world literally goes up the more fat people there are. Nobody would care about a 6 packs if every single person had one but being part of the small number of people who have one is impressive. More fat people=good. There will come a time when lifting casually 2x a week will make us in the top 10% of males.

stop bringing reddit shit here you fucking dyel. Go back

I think it’s true, but I don’t see how it’s motivating. Motivation inspires movement. This stuff tells people who are standing still that they’re fine where they are.

>strength detector mmo
Holy shit want

it's kinda true. I don't wake up every day and drag myself to the gym hating every minute of it but telling myself that if I miss today I won't get stronger or better looking. I love every exercise I do at the gym (besides latteral raises) and if it wasn't for that love I probably won't go, all the rewards are a second. now if you're a man and don't love it I think you're a faggot that is gonna die an empty life and possibly a genetic mistake, like men are natural workers and the gym is concentrated work. wouldn't make much sense to not love it

Let's just pause for a fucking second, because this triggered the shit out of me with the new Sword Art Online movie.

So this time around it's Augmented Reality. The nerds still fight monsters and whatnot, but they have to move around in their real life bodies. So what the fuck was up with all those scrawny kids being able to do all sorts of insane stunts, running around and doing HIIT cardio at the level of pro athletes? We never even saw a fucking training session or anything, how were they supposed to pull all that off?

I swear, the Japs have no idea how difficult it is to get and maintain a proper physique.

Attached: 5a9.jpg (423x287, 76K)

R*ddit faggots...

true but if you're using it be a fat slob or make unhealthy life choices then fuck off

>We cannot all be rulers, gladiators, great takers of life, and conquerors of nations. Some just will be lowly subjects.
i cannot honestly believe you think you're some julius caesar in training because you move weights in a controlled fashion in an air conditioned room. fucking loser

14% soft boy masterrace