sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Creatine_42_articles
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25049253
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19615370
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10938577
youtube.com/watch?v=zmGIq-0eNCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no but it's 100% uneccessary and a waste of time

why?

I've been cycling on creatine 1000mg on an off for a year now , and my hair line is receding (26 years old)

however my friends whom are around the same age are balding much faster than i and are not taking creatine

in my opinion it does not and my hair line receding is due to my age and not the creatine

Attached: cad.png (400x309, 152K)

>something does not affect me, therefor, it will not affect you

Attached: e5044091ced9d03bef5b9bcc81ab8cdb--jim-halpert-jim-orourke.jpg (236x234, 8K)

shut up teen-faggot and learn the difference between correlation and causation

the OP asked for my opinion and i gave it , it could cause hair lose and it could not

Attached: caddd.png (259x194, 104K)

t. brainlets

because the most of an impact it will really have is that you will maybe get 1 or 2 reps more with a certain weight because of the increased amount of ATP
and guess what? when you stop the creatine that extra ATP goes away and your regular performance comes back
so is that extra 1 or 2 reps really worth spending money on creatine? no. just train normally. creatine is the biggest waste of money in terms of bodybuilding supps, even more than whey protein

Its great, im taking the same thing and 1 week in I’ve literally increased my overall lifts by 15%

Creatine costs like 5 cents per day. The point is that you can have increased training volume at specific intensity over a long period of time, which results in an increased strength and hypertrophy response. Creatine is one of the cheapest and most effective legal sports supplements in existence. Second maybe only to caffeine. Read the examine.com page about it if you want the full list of supporting literature.

ok so roids is the only way i guess?

>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/creatine-benefit-after-benefit-now-it.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/02/double-your-gains-with-plain-creatine.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/03/you-cant-be-too-old-to-benefit-from.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/creatine-loading-induces-reductions-in.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/04/creatine-will-protect-grandpas-muscle.html
>sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Creatine_42_articles

Attached: Creatine.jpg (810x1013, 483K)

>T. agelet

>1 or 2 reps per exercise per workout
this will build muscle faster over time, even if you lose the extra reps when you drop creatine you don't lose the extra muscle

>1 more rep per set
>20 sets per workout
>4 workouts per week
>52 weeks in a year
Thats 4160 extra reps in a year. Seems worth 20 bucks to me

Nah but it's pretty pointless

Except it doesn't really even get you an extra rep. I was on it for months and didn't notice a thing when I went off.

idk about these faggots but whern i took creatine my bench went WAY up
about balding i dunno tho

Yes

Creatine is like $40 for a full year supply.

How poor could you possibly be?

When I’m taking it my workouts are noticeably better and so is my recovery. That’s reason enough alone to spend big bucks but it’s also dirt cheap so there’s that too.

Wow your anecdotes have surely convinced me

What if I take creatine and finaseteride and the same time?

I started taking it when I was 15.

I started balding at 16.

Norwood 3 at 17.

Fuck creatine.

any balding in your family?

>t. geneticlet

Your dick will explode

Why are you setting me up for a gotcha post?

Yes. I have male pattern baldness in my family. Everyone does, some just have it later than others. All the men went bald in their late 20s-early 30s.

Creatine hastened this effect, as is scientifically shown, which you can find with a simple google search.

Now fuck off.

Thank creatine for toughening you up earlier. Now get fit, grow a beard and man up.

You could have gotten used to having hair to pick up girls, then killed yourself when you lost your crutch.

Will creating cause premature balding or cause your hair to thin out/can be grown back again?

It doesn't cause it, but it speeds it up if you're genetically destined for balding.

Eating a lot, sleeping, and going to the gym consistently is the way

When do you guys take your creatine? After? During?

I used creatine for about 5 years straight and then stopped because I just felt like stopping. I was 28 and my hair had been receding since I started taking it.
Then I began drenching my scalp with minoxidil twice a day and much of my hair grew back.
Then I figured I would get back on the creatine. Started at 5g creatine monohydrate per day and within a couple of weeks my hair was falling out again even while using minoxidil.

For me creatine definitely makes my hair fall out. I have a a kilo of creatine in my cupboard and I won’t touch the shit.

Creatine increases DHT after a couple days of use by up to 40% if your hair is sensitive to dht then yes you'll go bald.

yes

Attached: IzYuI.jpg (640x314, 25K)

>hair is sensitive to dht
>still believes this meme

In reality, estrogen makes men hair recedes, and DHT happens to convert to estrogen. It's not a matter of bs sensitivity but if wether you're high or low estrogen, then the extra load of estrogen from DHT will make you bald or not. Testosterone in itself doesn't make hair fall, in fact men who retain high test in their 40-50's are by far the less likely to lose hair.

>dihydrotestosterone converts to estrogen

I have never seen an user point out that they know nothing about hormones quicker than you just did. Jesus Christ, never give fitness advice again.

You're a moron every hairloss product cure that works reduces androgenic binding of dht in the hair follicles or reduces the amount of DHT in the body that is produced overall. DHT kills estrogen in the male body and you need estrogen for hair to grow which is why taking an AI alongside something like Dutatsteride of Finasteride is fucking pointless and people see no hair growth. Please neck yourself my guy

You're the moron, every drug that works like Finasteride happen to be very efficient antibacterials. Endotoxin load from shitty diet and stress tend to increase estrogen.

DHT doesn't aromatize into estrogen but increases estrogen indirectly since it is increased by stress, and adrenaline/cortisol (the stress hormones) increase estrogen.

Yes. Amount of hair I've lost during just one week of taking creatine was the biggest I ever lost in my 29 years of life. Worst fitness mistake ever

Attached: 14746528209290.jpg (676x605, 56K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25049253

See, candida/endotoxin overload and so high estrogen from them, are the real causes of male baldness.

Attached: 1481951227941.jpg (300x222, 9K)

Both excess dht and estrogen can cause hairloss in men but there are more androgen receptors in the scalp and dht tends to be the culprit. But the fact that this guy believes that dht, the 5a-reductase broken down version of testosterone that the body uses to combat estrogen can possibly be converted into estrogen itself, shows that he’s a fucking mental retard that is spewing lies as facts. You could probably google “dht converts to estrogen” and google would call you a dumbass.

I know what you're talking about but I remember the reason that your body is creating excess estrogen ie some kind of hormonal problem is what's causing the hairloss not the actual estrogen.

Alright, I shouldn't have said convert, but I know what I'm talking about. See this :

Stress increases DHT :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19615370

Stress increases estrogen. (inb4 muh female rats, there are other studies on this)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10938577

DHT in a low-stress males will never cause baldness, in fact some of the highest test (and so highest DHT) males have perfect hairlines. This isn't due to genetic sensibility but the fact that the combo DHT+Estrogen is 100% sure to cause baldness.

Are you talking about an autoimmune disorder? What you posted is literally just a study on catheters.

Can you read ? The study shows that finasteride has anti-biofilm and antibacterial properties. That's it, no matter the patient's condition it factually has those properties.

The only estrogen we get as men is through aromatase we don't have any ovaries. When a man is stressed all he creates is cortisol and more testosterone that gets converted to estrogen that your body has to fight off by creating more dht. If your hair follicles are sensitive to the dht then they fall off, and yes weight lifting is a stress causer.

Absolutely false, cortisol directly creates estrogen. We also get estrogen from external sources (food, drugs).

okay but the amount of cortisol that gets converted to estrogen isn't going to be the same as if you had ovaries, and all that means is your body has to make more dht to fight off even more estrogen.

Males have estrogen receptors too, they don't only get estrogen from testosterone aromatization. Even in an herb/food doesn't literally contain estrogen, it can trigger our estrogen receptors.

True, but cortisol also participates in male hair loss in other ways. A bald scalp is a calcified scalp from lack of bloodflow, and cortisol triggers calcium channels which in excess will calcify organs, blood vessels etc.

I've had success stopping hairloss when I was 20 (now I'm 26, about Norwood 1.5). Everything I took was anti-estrogen and anti-cortisol. You don't need to kill off your testosterone with soy and finasteride.

Okay, but I would bet that someone on finasteride stopping and taking antibacterials is still going to suffer from hairloss, you need that finasteride to inhibit dht.

I do believe that calcification of the scalp is the main cause of hair not regrowing, and high estrogen and cortisol being the main reason we produce tons of dht that cause the calcification so i guess it's just another way of going about things.

check out this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=zmGIq-0eNCQ

Wrong bet, my experience tells otherwise.

Zinc is both an antibacterial, an aromatase inhbitor and a testosterone booster, it's one of the most efficient hair growth promoters with fast results. Avoiding any yeast types (cheese, bread etc) gives great results too, you drop the bacterias count this way. Apple Cider Vinegar kills bacterias. Coconut Oil (weak dht inhibitor but great antibacterial). Vitamin D, Selenium, etc. You gotta take many antibacterials so do your research, because male baldness is a sure sign that you have an high endotoxin load. Magnesium Citrate and Vitamin K2 (our body's main calcium antagonists) to reverse an already calcified scalp.

Seriously, take a look at some of the highest test athletes and you'll see you don't need to lower androgens to keep your hair.

I'll check it out. Btw I tried finasteride, it's not the miracle drug people believe, you can even see all the people on finasteride forums that claim they still receide with it. I even tried dutasteride which blocks both 5-ar receptors and is stronger, it only made me effeminate and it took 2-3 years to recover. Then I discovered a bodybuilding.com thread "ultimate hair loss protocol") and went further into my researchs, tried the anti-estrogen/anti-calcification way.

In this thread, he adviced putting apple cider vinegar on your head and that gives fast results. The acid decalcifies the scalp.

I'll try anything to decalcify my scalp I might give that a go I'm currently doing dermarolling and scalp massages, anyways the excess coagulation you see from the blood being removed from the scalp is from excess collagen a by product of calcification, you see it more when large wounds are healing and you get that silver looking scar.

What kind of hairloss were you getting was it diffused thinning or receding hairline? The only way antibacterial medication could work in reducing hairloss is if your body is somehow extremely toxified from holding in shit all day that it kicks your autoimmune system in hyperdrive.

>tfw non-responder to creatine AND finasteride

not even getting sides

>estrogen makes men hair recedes
then y arent women all bald lol
its not like men and women have different hair genetics

DHT also makes you age more, hence the standard gymcel who can only get past prime women

You can stop talking now, Androstanolone is used to treat gynomastia because it acts as an anti estrogen, you literally could not be more wrong.

no