People will argue that this is a steroid body

>people will argue that this is a steroid body

Attached: Ben-Affleck.jpg (423x622, 43K)

b-b-but Ben Affleck did steroids for his role in BvS! People over 40 can't get fit!!!

normies know shit
>user, we need to talk! I found your creatine brand steroids!

He's also been a chain smoker for the last 30 years. You think that guy could hit the gym for 4 hours everyday without a little help?

>You think that guy could hit the gym for 4 hours everyday without a little help?
Where the fuck did you pull this out from? 4 hours everyday in the gym? Lmaaaooo. Oh, let me guess, you watched a little interview on youtube where someone said Ben trained for 4 hours a day and you just ran with it. Holy fuck, you dumb cunt you.

Also
lift weights /=/ chain smoking

I was exaggerating user but ben is a bit of a physical wreck. I am no expert but with steroid use so rampant in Hollywood I don't see why he wouldn't juice. All the others do

That's racist. It's gross

This is his current body and a pic of his new back tattoo. HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: IMG_20180321_224120.jpg (433x662, 51K)

>he thinks this is a juice body

would love to see what you physically look like in person, I bet it would explain so much

Attached: 2475D66B00000578-2899679-Built_like_Batman_Ben_Affleck_displayed_his_muscular_physique_in-a-47_14205 (634x893, 153K)

>Looking shitty when you go off cycle
Everything checks out

that is literally his batman body, you impossibly dense retard

What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch I'll have you know I graduated... etc etc. I can't be bothered finding the copy pasta
I'm not stating that I'm sure he's on juice. Just that he could be, not everyone gets fuarkin juicy and like I said he's kind of a fucking wreck

Attached: 1517225886906.jpg (800x883, 155K)

wow, that's gayer than the entirety of Veeky Forums and /lgbt/ combined.

>he's kind of a fucking wreck

Yes, now he is. Before BvS he had his shit together. Again, if you think THAT body is the results of steroids, then I'm sorry for you.. just so, so sorry..

Wait it goes under his shorts
>he had someone tattoo his ass like a thot

Attached: 1514438081324.png (399x322, 42K)

Uh, yeah.
Dude has been on gear on and off since forever.
Dude even had a major and obvious case of bitch tits a while ago.

>no forearms
>no traps
>skips leg day
The Aff did it all wrong.

those soft mantitties and the way he behaved on bill mahr with sam harris..... yes he did roids for that role. thing is you shrink when you stop. just because he's a flabby turd now doesn't mean he didn't do it then

Attached: 1521420664047.jpg (697x578, 451K)

He's been a heavy smoker for decades and apparently has had a drinking problem for quite a while. He's been a wreck for a long time. He never stopped smoking when he got fit too. So I'm just a little doubtful. Supes was juicing why not bats

moron, that picture was LITERALLY taken a couple weeks before BvS started shooting

>the way he behaved on Bill Maher proves he's on steroids!!!

Holy fucking retard alert.

Did you ever wonder why they dimly lit all of Ben Afflecks shirtless scenes in BvS and had Henrys shirtless scenes nicely light? It's because Bens body was mediocre as fuck.

Nothing to do with 1 scene being set in a nice apartment and the other being set in a fucking CAVE

I see you've never taken dbol. STFU you know nothing

>hank hill ass

>i-i-it was artistic!!!

Were you dropped on your head as a child? And that isn't an insult. I mean were you *actually* dropped on your fucking head, on the cement, as a child?

damn, look at those steroids dbol arms!!! totally was on gear for this scene. Look at that, totally not achievable as a natty with only a few months of lifting and dieting.

t. dyel normie

Attached: Ben-Affleck-Batman-Workout.jpg (650x373, 47K)

Was just pointing out that part of your argument was dumb.
>Character who plays batman was in the dark.

He didn't have any biceps before this movie. I find it hard to believe a chain smoking alcoholic would be able to cut like he did

>C-C-CHAIN SMOKING MEANS HE CAN'T BUILD MUSCLES!!!

heres his body from the 2012 movie Argo.

Are you done being impossibly fucking retarded yet? Or do you want to continue embarrassing yourself? Because I enjoy laughing at you. Do you enjoy being proven wrong every time you reply? Surely that can't feel good.

Attached: af96cda7f4cacc7e09ee64f5665fb894.jpg (600x328, 53K)

>Character who plays batman was in the dark.

Attached: Batman-Shirtless.jpg (237x281, 32K)

>Character who plays batman was in the dark

Attached: 3b24d51ad437c1719c963118638c0a43.png (636x398, 310K)

I'm absolutely sure all he did was workout a little bit, maybe on gear, then they added in cgi muscles. Any weights you saw in the BvS movie were fake. Ben Affleck has a shit bod that is fueled by budweiser

>Are you done being impossibly fucking retarded yet?
No not even close I can be so much more retarded
>at this point I don't really care and have been playing devil's advocate just to get a rise out of sum user
His arms look small and chest has no muscle
BTFO

>Character who plays batmen was in the dark

Attached: main-qimg-ee213617c9f268682b4d63e8b3832a78.png (602x339, 191K)

not to mention, his batman costume is so heavily padded in both movies, no one would ever be able to tell

I cut booze and hit the rice and chicken and dropped 30 lbs in a month.....

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 26K)

1. Quit samefagging
2. Using different movies with directors who don't have a boner for washed out dark cinematography like zach does

Who's worse the retard or the retard who keeps humouring him

the retard

>i-it's just for humourzzz!!

god you're pathetic. this back pedalling is just sad

lol what the fuck is wrong with you, who cares
i'm p sure i'm the guy that made you bootyblasted on /tv/ about this exact topic and now you're throwing another autist fit here lmfao

Not back pedalling retard I still think there's a fair chance he may have used steroids. He's lazy, he's a wreck, he's a chain smoker, he's old. Every chance he may have taken something to make his Hollywood "transformation" easier

btw i'm still waiting for those pics of you, can't wait to creampie that hole

Do people actually think these shots look good?