How do you become a better, more likeable person, Veeky Forums?

How do you become a better, more likeable person, Veeky Forums?

Attached: 1433833043774.gif (500x338, 464K)

just be urself

Attached: 1488393547288.gif (914x1091, 30K)

If you want genuine advice, I don't think that question is specific enough. What is it you don't like about yourself, and if you could have it any way you want it what would it look like?

Fitness

show interest in other people. Not romantic or anything, but seriously, this makes a world of difference. When you start genuinely paying attention to them they'll move the world for you

Find a higher power. Stop living for just yourself.

I've always done this.

This makes girls think you're they're best friend and they want to hang out/talk to you all the time, but none of them want to have sex with you.

Guys just think it's annoying.

Follow the bible; be kind and helpful to everyone

Attached: topic.jpg (981x545, 123K)

Not the same guy, but if you want to be a likable person, likable people are likable because they are genuine. What he said was totally true. Guys don't think its annoying unless you arent actually doing it right, and if you want to fuck woman then act like you want to fuck them. This meme that having genuine female friends is somehow bad is really dumb. Female friends are so incredibly useful.

Stop talking and start listening.

>stop talking
>no one talks to me now

Attached: 1499113371721.jpg (500x500, 47K)

B E T A
E
T
A

you don't. you become a likeable person in your formative years. If you're over 20 your personality is already set in stone, all you can really do is change your tone, your beliefs, etc. If you're a bore, you will always be a bore.

Stop lifting.

Amino and fatty acids that would otherwise be used to repair the brain while you sleep are being reassigned to repair muscles. Not to mention more blood is needed to power your large muscles that would otherwise be used to power the brain. You are literally making yourself dumber. If you didn't lift hard or exercised just casually you'd understand more things and probably wouldn't be a brainlet autist.

kek

just to pretend this is serious your body makes more blood the bigger you get

Ookay, fair enough. Ask them general questions (i.e. "do you like.." or "what do you think of.."). People love to give their oppinion. Works for me as an ice breaker or in an awkward silence. "Hey, I notice (blank). Do you like (simlar thing to blank)?" Just dont be too personal or probing. There's a bit of a line there depending on how open a person is.
Usually if they're a bit dim, they'll be more open. Practice your game on them, and increase the difficulty. Git gud at reacting to curveballs in a converation.
Try this for like a month.

Some things I do that seem to help

>Ask people questions about themselves (people fucking love talking about themselves)
>Always take their side on a topic, even if it means lying
>Learn how to fake being an extrovert
>Play to your strengths (i.e. smile if you have a nice smile)
>Be modest
>Be confident (fake it til you make it)
Don't listen to , you're on Veeky Forums for a reason, odds are that reason won't compute with the average normie

Attached: 1520709484029.png (700x471, 34K)

youre not gonna get anywhere if youre not chad (and what he needs to do to be likeable is be himself, the chad)

so why try to be him?

>When you start genuinely paying attention to them they'll move the world for you

This really can't be stressed enough. The desire to be noticed, understood, and appreciated runs deep in every heart. Give people that, and they really will give you the world.

Men get annoyed and women get turned off when you're being a yes-man/ass-kisser, not when you're genuinely listening to them. Feeding them shallow affirmations of whatever they say is not genuinely listening. And they notice. Quickly.

Sorry to shit on you and all, but you're probably not being honest with yourself about what you're really doing in your interactions with people. Genuine attention is some of the rapport-building and information-gathering special sauce used by the best negotiators, interviewers, and movers and shakers in the entire world.

>Hurr only Chad gets laid
This is wrong, go back to /pol9k/, also OP said nothing about being Chad, he asked about being likeable. Normie males will respect the shit out of a guy who is in shape, and if you learn to speak to them, you're golden

1: Executive decision-making center of the brain doesn't even finish forming until ~25, and neuroplasticity still extends beyond that.

2: Conversation is a skill. Ornery, disagreeable, type-A meatheads at the FBI can study and train to be hostage negotiators and literally make getting hostile and violent people to like and trust them their job. You can bet your ass that you can at LEAST learn to make average, everyday people find you generally pleasant to be around.

Adding to these two: Look up a book called Never Split the Difference. It's a book about negotiations, but the skills in it are extremely-broadly applicable throughout basically all human interactions.

Understand that the group of ppl you are trying to fit in with are lesser beings and that you get along with *insert group here* examples could be... d&d guys, workout guys, gun shooting guys, stand up comedian guys, basketball guys, or even tanning salon girls. The point is to find a group based on your interests and you’re more likely to fit in there

When talking to someone new, ask about friends, occupation, recreation, and dream (ford). Stay away from religion, abortion, politics, exes (rape).
People love to talk about themselves, remember that

Attached: 1521663932505.jpg (800x800, 197K)