HGH

Fellow Veeky Forumsizens I need your help! I am an 18 year old male with a stature of around 5'8".
I have decided to buy some HGH and treat myself with it in the hopes of allowing me a few more inches before my growth plates close, is this a retarted endeavor or is it worth a shot?

Attached: HGH?.jpg (1800x1350, 1.48M)

This is the only time you can attempt something like this so go ahead. Take what's in front of you when you have the chance instead of pondering over what could have been later

Attached: slide_19.jpg (960x720, 94K)

GOLEM GET YE GONE

How much HGH do you plan on running a day for how long? because given your age, you will probably not see any benefits unless your are over 6iu Ed for at least 6 months.

he could take ai with it to grow forever

>a stature of around 5'8"
:D

I was thinking around the ball park of around 4-6iu Ed, the thing is I am not sure how this will mess with my other hormones and ill admit I am a little scared of messing myself up while doing this for the gains...

You'll be lucky to get more than a few inches

1 is more than 0... I honestly don't care if its a quarter of an inch as long as it is something; Unless like i stated before, if the side-effects are outweigh the the actual high gains i will be making then I rather play it safe.

5'8" is fine. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Unless it's pharma grade you will be wasting your time and money with 4-6iu of HGH at 18

I have diagnosed HGH deficiency and am currently getting treated with highest quality pharma HGH. 19 years old. If can't buy HGH from a pharmacy you must do the pregnancy test to see if your dealer didn't sell you just some female hormones that will fuck you up.
4UI of HGH a day is enough, if you don't get any growing pains after a month of use you either bought fake HGH or your plates are already fused. You can expect maybe 0.3 cm of gains a month if you're lucky, that means around 3-4 cm a year.
If you got any questions just ask.

Yeah 4iu is enough for someone with a deficienty, not for a normal healthy 18 y/o male

MK-677 is your answer

Rlthats what I just started taking. Did anyone grow on mk 677?

Op do you know why people dont take hgh? Injecting this shit could cause cancer as well as organ growth. Good luck you dumb and potentially taller bastard

Just buy a pile of MK677, it will be way cheaper.

Not op but also curious , are there any sides for taking mk677

Water retention, peripheral neuropathy

From what I notice after a week
Headaches
Nightmares
More energy
Better sleep
Randomly hot sweats (occasionally and only short in time)

Can you run mk677 by itself?

Just drink milk you sad cunt hahaha

Is 23 too late to hope for some growth?

Just drink milk you sad cunt hahahha

Will do and hope for the best
How much? 1 glass/day?

2L/day minimum