Does anyone else get a slightly relaxing/arousing/tingling feeling in their genitals when doing leg curls...

Does anyone else get a slightly relaxing/arousing/tingling feeling in their genitals when doing leg curls? Or is it just me?

Attached: mesa-flexora.jpg (660x400, 49K)

anyone? I'm genuinely curious if anyone experiences this besides me...

any 1 else get a hard on when petting their pets..

go shitpost in another thread

You are not alone, always thought that was weird, but i do get the same feeling

Damn thought i was all alone

*smashes like button*

Google "coregasm" it's mostly a chick thing but dudes can get it too

? its a legit question. its hard man petting my mums dog and not being able to stand up straight..

hmm, I'm not sure if what I'm experiencing is a coregasm. I'm not getting that intense feeling, it's more like a slight tingling in my taint, that relaxes my dick, and feels almost like a sudden, lazy breeze would get me hard

this happens to me with deadlifts also

why the fuck I would do leg curls?

>Implying thread itself is not a shit post

>he does leg curls
Ever heard of romanian deadlifts? The same but works your back and your grip at the same time

> Treino Mestre
Where are you from user?

Da puta que te pariu!

Thanks, I'll give them a try. I'm just getting started. Been going to the gym for a month now, so I'm still using machines for various exercises until I get my core up to par just to reduce injury. I'd hate to fuck my back up because my core isn't strong enough.

it's just some image I grabbed from image search

Alright bro, that's a good way to start. Always be careful with your form in every exercise, use the mirrors or get someone to help you out. Good luck!

It happens to me when i’m Really straining, especially during abdominal exercises.

I came in my pants doing dragon flags once.

I came my pants doing piriformis stretches with a lacrosse ball before.

i get a chub doing leg curls

my fantasy is to penetrate a big booty stacy while shes doing leg curls so the foot pads on the machine slap my ass while i straddle/fuck her

Attached: me.png (659x399, 189K)

No..just no. It works the some of the same muscle group at most. That's like saying bench and chest flys do the same.

I get a tingling sensation in my balls when doing skullcrushers. I have no idea why. It feels more like spermcrushers

Attached: 1508183771697.jpg (720x687, 67K)

I do addy when I workout so I constantly have tingles/skin crawls over my body, can’t tell the difference.

Sauce? Also lol at anyone using a machine that isn't lat pull down. Not gonna make it.

>skullcrushers
>machine
are you retarded?

*raises paw*

this is too real user

now i have this fetish

i get it when using the good girl bad girl machines and heavy ass calf raises desu

>implicando que não somos todos brasileiros LARPing as estrangeiros

Yes I get it too, also when I do deep thigh stretches when I'm tight.