Fish Oil vs. Krill Oil

Fish Oil vs. Krill Oil

Go.

Attached: Krill-vs-Fish-Large.jpg (530x270, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

igennus.com/nutrition/nutrition-facts/truth-krill-oil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Krokodil

Fish Oil because fish eat krill.

>getting sloppy seconds

Krill oil is flat out better. No negatives.

The cheaper one

Krill oil is literal redpill

Truly the patrician's choice

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 24K)

igennus.com/nutrition/nutrition-facts/truth-krill-oil/

Attached: 6a8.jpg (610x611, 75K)

Anything but flax oil. Shit is 3x as potent as soy.

What is biomagnification

Fish oil all day err day.

Krill oil is already sloppy seconds since they eat algae or plankton

complete nonsense

Soyboy detected.

>3.85g omega 3 from fish per can
>5.50g total omega 3 per can

Attached: 1497573238553.jpg (512x442, 50K)

nigger detected

Hmm let’s say you have a lot of money but aren’t very good looking. You start dating this girl that is way out of your league and she is infatuated with you. She laughs at all your jokes, listens to you complain about your job, everything bla bla bla. You pay for her clothes, buy her a car, anything her heart desires is hers. For whatever reason when it comes time for affection, whether it’s a kiss, cuddling, or compliments about her looks, she brings up how she got raped as a kid. In this case, dump the broad. DUMP THE BROOD!

Okay... so you’re saying I should take krill oil

I was talking to a girl for a while and she said she was physically scarred by her dad and raped by someone. I knew it was she was lying but can you explain why
Attention? Afraid to get fucked? Im a little autismo

Krill>Fish from experience btw

She's admitting she submits to strong men

Sounds like krill oil is a fucking meme

WHY HAVE ONE, WHEN YOU CAN HAVE 'EM BOTH. BEAT DEBRA

Attached: 1375147967614.jpg (300x265, 22K)

>not olive oil
not gonna make it

Regardless it's a red flag and you should pull out. Either she's telling the truth and is emotionally scarred and will struggle to show affection to you for the entirety of your relationship or she's a lier. If she's lying I'm guessing she doing it because she likes your attention but dosn't want to get physical with you

Enjoy your micro plastic. The oceans are polluted with waste and you are eating it. The hazardous chemicals are fat soluble. Enjoy.

How am I supposed to get my Omega 3 then? REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go Vegan

>how do I get omega 3 oils
>by not eating anything that contains omega 3

vegan shill pls leave, I admire your dedication but you're way off the mark in this tread

What the hell is all the casings made of? Like the outer pill itself

Are Chia Seeds the GOAT Omega 3 source?
>Flax seeds make you a woman
>Fish oil is polluted

Guys are you supposed to chew fish oils? I've been chewing them but my gym bro said just swallow

Flax and chia seeds only contain omega 3 in form ALA, EPA and DHA are found in fish and krill oil and are the only omega 3 fatty acid with well documented benefits

Canola oil

>seed oils
>2018

There has to be another way! I don't want to daily consume Mercury and microplastics

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 29K)

yellowpilled

>algae
This. Algae oil is superior. Can be grown organically outside of the estrogen, mercury, and other chemical polluted ocean. No need to worry about plastic.

okay ...

do stores normally sell Algae oil? Or is this some expensive shit I'd have to order online?

>doesnt eat plankton pills
ngmi

I order online. Haven't been to a store in a decade. I suspect Vitaminshoppe or some other hipster vitamin/supplement store carries them.