I sent my gym a resignation email and now I'm too scared to open my email address because they might've responed...

I sent my gym a resignation email and now I'm too scared to open my email address because they might've responed. What should I do?

Attached: 1436006174856.png (400x400, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=riq-DfDDimc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>We're sorry to see you go. If you ever change your mind, we'll be here! Take care.

wow
so hurtful
might kill yourself if you read that

Why'd you leave your gym?

i'm anxious

because I hurt my back

So you want to cancel your membership? I'm sure they'll understand

>because I hurt my back

t. never gonna make it

when I hurt my back you know what I did the next morning? squats and deadlifts with the fucking bar, took me 1 month to return, but it would have taken much longer had I completely given up.

I don’t want to read their response, I’m just going to wait and see if they stop billing me

No I’m not injuring myself further my dr told me to stop

>listening to what dyels have to say

Jesus OP, it's getting worse and worse.

>we don’t accept your resignation and you will report to the squat rack at 9am sharp

>see you tomorrow faggot
>don't forget to tip the receptionist
>-gym boss

i'm the exact same as this. i avoid confrontation liek the plague, and am terrified of opening letters and emails that i know the possibiliy of some one being upset with me.

>listening to what Drs have to say
Yep, OP sure is retarded!

just stop going but keep paying, it's what I do, I'm paying three gym memberships right now but at least I don't have to go through those breakups

>Your resignation has been rejected. We are restricting your access to the squat racks for insubordination. You may only conduct deadlifts with dumbbells for the next month. Hand in your plate dispenser tokens and squat plug immediately.

>of course user
>Just pop in tomorrow, fill out the forms and complete the deadlift forfeit as stated in the small print
>You DID read the small print right user?

Attached: eddie-hall-deadlift-record-VIDEO_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg (480x300, 26K)

dont forget, you're here forever

The so called "lil-bitch-syndrome". What do you think a mail or a letter is gonna do to you, strangle you or beat you in a match of rock paper scissors?

A letter would beat me in a match of rock paper scissors if i threw rock by mistake

this used to be me, injecting test-e fixed this, seriously

doctors will literally tell you to take a week off just because you feel sore or feeling some other bullshit discomfort

when you injure your lower back, unless it is something severe like a herniated disc or something that requires surgical intervention, the worst thing you can do is stop training.

and here it is aparent that OP tweaked his back and now thinks the end is near.

trips don't lie
also this: youtube.com/watch?v=riq-DfDDimc