Daily reminder to drink more water

Daily reminder to drink more water BUDDEH

Attached: 1516003396804.jpg (620x388, 64K)

Thanks guy

No worries guy, I've been taking the h2o all day.

Needed to be reminded, thanks guy. I'm going to fill up my water bottle now.

keep it up guys!

Just woke up to 4L of water waiting for me in the mini fridge

I like it

5:30 and I still can’t sleep. Just broke my nofap a few hours ago. Guess I’ll at least get a nice glass of cool water and do something right.

Attached: 08AB85CD-A021-4872-9F3F-0536D0FDED19.png (380x496, 132K)

Thanks user you're right

>drink good amount of water throughout day
>have to wake up to piss in the middle of the night 2-3 times
>every night

how do i stop being a bladderlet?

>mfw constantly drink like a camel

I dont even know why and if i take for example creatine i fucking drink ridicilous amounts i have to get up in the night like 2 times just to take a piss. I drink water with juice concentrate tho

I feel you friend, sucks to struggle with that night to friday..

cheers

Do you take creatine? It has almost fixed that for me. Some user also recommended no water an hour before bed.

im drinking water right now bro

Thanks buddy my breakfast is missing a glass of water

Dont drink too much before going to sleep. Catch up in the morning.

good stuff boyos

Legoooo

Attached: EA8F6A46-9A8E-4064-9DA2-A7A1B631099A.jpg (719x1280, 171K)

Ty buddy

Thanks for reminding me bro

If you think I need your stupid fucking reminders every day with your same stupid picture of bisping and his big stupid inbred face then you're sadly mistaken. I don't need some fat cheeto-eating basement-dwelling autist to tell me to drink water because you know what? I drink so much water ANYWAYS I don't need some pencil neck to tell me what to do. EVERY DAY I'm drinking 4 liters of water MINIMUM while you sit in your basement jerking off posting pictures of bisping. don't come at me acting like youre doing me a favor.

Actually overhydration stops you from feeling hunger and taking in as much food as you need, it also makes you fucking nauseous if you strain yourself too much

Daily reminder to drink water in MODERATION only supplementing meals and workouts

your hydration game is WEAK bro. You just think you're drinking 4 liters minimum while in reality it's more like 4 cups you yellow urined piece of shit. You should feel lucky I'm here to make sure you get a reminder every single day.

Attached: bisping.gif (500x280, 2.16M)

don't @ me

based Trump poster

of course but the average lifter is far away from even hydrating sufficiently. If you're in doubt you are most likely not hydrating optimally

feeling hydrated now

I like adding a bit of lemon juice to my water.

that's alright

keep at it

SURE THING BUDDEH

Attached: 1509714407716.png (800x800, 649K)

Do you make this thread manually everyday? Anyway thanks mate, youre a prophet amongst men.

of course friend, I have the time at work and it helps me to drink enough water myself.

I'm finally done at work now so I wish you all a great weekend and I'll see you monday

Attached: 1518596885017.jpg (2118x1352, 286K)

Getting a refill eight now, thanks mang