Why is it that vegans have a superiority complex similar to white supramacists?

Why is it that vegans have a superiority complex similar to white supramacists?

Attached: YU2xSSQ.jpg (2448x3264, 728K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/cringeanarchy/comments/86jssp/_/
youtu.be/dvRbVQfzGVk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they are Communists

Because they're driven by the same essential functions as every other human being of IQ 105 or lower. Identity politics, religion, veganism, it's all the same in one way or another.

it's weird how some people are brainlets and some people are not on this board.

White supremacists? Nah they’re with Jeep people man.

>say im vegan
>im not

Attached: 1521739784007.png (1128x1002, 105K)

A large percentage of tattoo ink contains animal products.

>faggy tats
>faggy hair
>no gains
>won’t wear t-shirt in public
>no energy
>will still die of same cancer as meat eaters anyway

dude is a fucking manlet you can just tell

im 5'8 you fucking faggot

anyone can be vegan, its literally the opposite of identity politics retardo

>it's weird how some people are brainlets and some people are not on this board

>it's weird how some people are brainlets
and
>it's weird how some people are not on this board

Neither of those statements is "weird".

do you tell the guy drinking almond milk that most milk contains animal products?

>B O O K

LibraryFag Confirmed

Attached: C3D1D3D0-523A-4939-885C-62C4D7894EEF.jpg (750x757, 133K)

How’s the weather down there?

>whats the meaning behind your tattoos?
>none really, i just thought i looked cool

>i dont know what identity politics means but here's some shit i typed up anyways

Attached: 1494673459254.jpg (320x463, 28K)

>kermit

should have posted that pic in the first place so I would know to ignore your posts

Attached: 1505943009027.jpg (400x400, 16K)

You missed my point entirely, so I'd be glad if you ignored my post too. I said identity politics, religion and veganism are all driven by the same functions, not that veganism is identity politics, but it might as well be, I don't see why not.

ITT redditors

Upvoted my good gentlesir

The joke was that everyone on fit is a brainlet

>The only reason someone can possibly be vegan is because of identity politics

Attached: 1521543730465.png (707x627, 149K)

>Why is it that vegans have a superiority complex similar to white supramacists?
They have managed to make their eating disorder their entire persona. Every single one that I have met is a vapid empty husk void of actual individuality or personality. I'm sure there are exceptions but I haven't met one in my liberal shithole yet, and we sure got enough of them. Baizuos at best, autistic walking corpses that annoy the fuck out of everyone around them at worst.

haha xD nic reddit post today OP you right with /pol/edditors are somerhing else haha xD I sleep saw this on tumblr today haha xD

>every one I have met
>I havent met one
Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Attached: 1490957529780.png (403x448, 53K)

He was obviously talking about how he hasn't met one exception to the rule yet you absolutely fucking retarded excuse for a human being. Fucking off yourself or learn some reading comprehension you fucking stupid faggot

holy fuck your reading comprehension is shit

This guys face is unsettling

Ever had a vegan over for a meal?
Fuckers demand you cater to them.
Ever tried to get a vegan to cook you an omnivorous meal because that's your diet?
Good fucking luck.
Vegans are cunts

Triggered (you)

Attached: 1518052798196.jpg (3319x3022, 810K)

t. retard who got called out

2/10 for the responses

(You)
>samefag anti-vegan /pol/eddit
(You)

Nice reddit post. I to donut like vegans. Meat is for only men and not soyboy leftiss woman-apologists. Kill all women and deathcamp the vegans it what I say. Veeky Forums is my new home. Thanks guy for this blessed meme today. Jesus loves you and Jesus has led me from 9gag to Veeky Forums. Thank you.

Attached: soyboyposters.jpg (8144x2248, 3.08M)

Attached: redditt.png (1050x741, 159K)

Dat was shared on 9gag and then on reddit with was then postered to Veeky Forums and then linked from tumblr to Facebook and back to Veeky Forums which is where I camed from so now I'm here to laugh at da edgy facebook mayma6s haha xD soyboys! vegans r gay haha I'm 3 edgy and I'm chad ur soy ha xD

Attached: 1517242652001.png (657x627, 16K)

only difference is that there are actual victims in animal agriculture. Not that BLM, or feminist victim playing BS.

>victims
Everyone's a victim, for BLM all black people are victims of white people, in feminism all women are victims of men, in veganism all animals are victims of humans, etc. I'm NOT saying that veganism IS identity politics like some of the strawman memesters like to reply to my comment, I'm saying that it's the same forces that are driving people to associate themselves with these groups of victimhood in the first place.

What forces are those?

Skinnyfat alt-right kekistans posting about soy and vegans is the new mylittlepony-poster. Each one of you has created your little echo chamber and everyone around you will laugh at you behind your back, or possible to your face, for the next decade.
I'm not vegan nor do I consume much soy, however you fucks are brutally facebook-memeing day after day now.
Mods, make these faggots their own "/mlp/" so we can go back to being Veeky Forums.

>the opposite of soyboys is /mlp/posters

Attached: images(5).jpg (290x174, 6K)

>animals don't get hurt by large scale agriculture

Attached: 1521818764637.png (457x500, 59K)

upvoted ! my liberalist(tm), atheist(tm) friendly redditor

Also everyone can claim to be a "victim" but among those there are obvious ones.

I don't see blacks, feminists etc being killed by the billions every year and having their deaths subsidized.

never said they DONT. Nice try though.

Attached: redditt.jpg (480x640, 41K)

Haha you said reddit but I am from 9gag friendo. I don't think you understand who you are even talking to. You 4channers have been using MY memes for years now. I write the 9gag bots that post about soyboys on Veeky Forums. I created the reddit memes. I left Veeky Forums for 9gag because Veeky Forums has a low IQ. We have taken over the internet, scrub.

>similar to white supramacists
I think you mean morally self-righteous lefties. Like Hitler.

>animals are victims
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Maybe not, I'm just arguing with a vegan strawman I built using one of their most popular and retarded arguments

Better question, why would anyone care?

red herring more like

It's not our superiority complex, it's your guilt complex.

You know that meat consumption is bad for the environment, bad for your health, and questionably moral.

You're projecting your guilt in the same way HAES fatties do.

I know. I was you. I would do mental gymnastics arguing that meat eating was a necessity, and the real gains would come from stupid shit like NOFAP and GOMAD.

That's right, it was far easier to give up fapping than to eat a healthy plant based diet. That should serve as a warning to us. Food is not meant to be an addictive pleasure. It's fuel. We need to treat it as such.

Now, as to why vegans tend to get militant about it... When someone says they are paleo, or keto, or following adkins, no one questions it. But if someone says they're vegan, for some reason people just HAVE to argue against it. Probably because of the guilt involved in being a carnist. I was the same way. It took stepping back from it, and reading some well researched studies to make me switch to veganism.

most people on earth eat meat. what is your point?

Not really, you mentioned animal suffering. Animals suffer from combine harvesting and clearing habitat for crops, too.

Veganism can never be a perfect abolition of suffering unless you grow your own food, and carefully harvest it.

That said, the point is to reduce suffering as much as possible. The meat industry relies on far more grain per calorie produced than simply eating the grain would. So yes, animals are killed by threshing equipment, but a omnivore contributes to this by a minimum of 7 times as much per calorie of meat ingested.

Animals kill other animals in nature all the time. We have no obligation to not use our natural superiority to lead good lives. We're the apex predator, but not in traditional terms, because without our superior intelligence we'd be but simple hunters like our cousin species. Vegans found their entire human existence on the works of non-vegans and then feel guilty about it, as if the animals are as cucked as the vegans were in high school begging the bully for mercy "no no pls no more".

This is only adding to OP's claim

Attached: 1501712638242.jpg (480x476, 19K)

He doesn't have almond tattoos so your shitty argument is invalid, fuck off back to plebbit

OP made no claim. He posed a question.

Typical /pol/tard reading levels.

have a (you)

this triggers the /pol/tards

user, more animals and life died and suffered for the crops that are on your plate.
The fact that most of the veg you eat is harvested from around the world and habitats are rendered completely sterile and unlivable by everything on top of the pesticides that kill everything except the of genetically modified foods is insane.

Because they are actually morally superior, don’t know why that’s even a question

almonds contain cow?

what are you trying to say?

>implying i don't eat local as much as possible.
>implying you know anything about a lifestyle you won't try.
>ignoring the argument that even more veg is consumed by the animals you eat.

I like bacon too. I understand. It takes effort to go another route.

And how much of those vegetables are used to feed animals? The point is that it can be minimized by consuming less meat.

Wtf is this?

Actually farm animals are fed mostly grass and hay since large amounts of grain cause GI problems and high risk of death for animal. Also it lowers quality of meat. And it's cheaper to produce meat than vegetables, fruit and grains calories and nutrients wise.

Vegans are the new fedora atheists.

why do they always, literally always, look like this? The faggy childlike face, i dont get it

What a weak fragile feminine soy boy that is. I could knock that faggot out with just 1 punch.

That dude is handsome as fuck, too bad he's vegan.

None stupid.
They eat grass and hay.

If I had a few hundred acres of land in the midwest I would start a buffalo farm and sell buffalo meat as a alternative to cow.

Those fuckers got huge as hell and only ate grass and roamed around freely.

>That dude is handsome as fuck
Eww! Your taste in men is bottom tier shit!

Attached: 1516857472714.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Normally I'd be against getting tattoos altogether, but what's wrong with that?

because just like the supremacists, they feel powerless. this powerlessness is part of our societal structure, by design. it makes people look for substitutes for true self-determination. most try to fulfill their drive for power over the own life by substitutes like professional success and consumption. some take up hobbies or science.
vegans try to get ahead by being vegan. deep inside they don't actually care about animals.

I'm both actually.

Your memes don't make me less right.

comp

They have to lash out. They're on the outskirts of society and have no real power.

I mean, look at him. He's young, so he's inexperienced at life. He's covered in tattoos, so he'll never get a real job; serving coffee is about all he can ever hope to do. That means he'll be perpetually poor. There are art posters on the wall for obscure things; "always root for the underdog", he'd say as the tank of society rolls over his crushed body. All he can do is pick something and scream about it. That's his sole act of power in life.

He, and all those like him, are worthless, and are drains on society.

Lol. What? Pol hates identity politics

>anyone can be vegan, its literally the opposite of identity politics retardo
Vegans rely enritrely upon their identity as vegan and as leftist
>what did he mean dot jpeg?

he has a solid facial structure that's not what im talking about. I mean the ineffable air of being like 10 years old that hangs around all these dudes.

Well if you also knew the amount of harm and suffering you make with an omnivorous diet then maybe you’d also have a problem making omnivorous food when there are vegan options that taste the same

they aren't really that similar since whites are superior to assorted mudskins user

Look at that fucking shit
>"alright user, you said you wanted to fill your whole arm with tattoos? That's fine, but what about the space between the actual tattoos I just did?"
>"hmm I dunno, whatever's cheap... can you put like random dots and shit?"

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-151803.png (1440x2560, 1.94M)

Spotted the guy who has never been to /pol/

also this is the official moment at which getting tattoos has become gay

>everything must have meaning
>being this big of a brainlet

Suuure. Everything is about identity to them. What skin color someone is, what religion they are, whether they're a fascist or not etc. They are obsessed with identity. I think it's a way of deflecting personal responsibility, in the same way sjws do it.

Not that I disagree that it looks like shit, but that's been a part of American traditional style tattoos since the start

pol legitimately believe our society has been infiltrated and is in the process of being destroyed by Jews, who they see as an alien and hostile race of invaders

whatever your opinions on this, if you sincerely believe that, it is going to tend to dominate your thoughts. it's existential for them

well, we've been told all our life that self-improvement and self-fulfillment are the most important goal in life. it's an ego-game.
that's why so many social structures are slowly fading, e.g. family.

yeah, they feel that something is wrong, and they look for an easily identifiable enemy. it's the same with vegans, leftists, feminists, the alt-right, you name it.
but they are all wrong.

pol are entirely correct that white countries are becoming non-white because of immigration and white birth rates, and that Jews tend to push for this. It is a far cry from that observation to what they think about Jews, but they aren't literally deluded about the basic situation.

Feminists are also correct that our society was until recently a patriarchy, though it is hard to call it one now, and dubious whether a patriarchy is bad in the first place. Vegans are also correct that animals probably feel pain and thus eating them is wrong.

The point is these groups usually have some legitimate grievance, whatever idiocy they end up spouting once they go extremist.

What they're really mad about seems to me to be basically just that 'evil and suffering exist' which is why people used to have religion to deal with this.

>What they're really mad about seems to me to be basically just that 'evil and suffering exist' which is why people used to have religion to deal with this.
it think you're partially wrong there. it is about power. they sense that they don't have any power over a lot of parts of their life and they blame parts of our societal structure (which may be, to some extent, justified) for issues that are way more basic.
about jews: i think you're wrong there. immigration is a result of globalisation, globalisation is a result of the global economy. if anybody is to blame for this then it's the big companies and their consumers: us.

youtu.be/dvRbVQfzGVk

What does this have to do with veganism you retard

I wasn't saying it is the fault of jews that immigration happens, i was saying that it does happen, and you can easily find Jews promoting it, except for Israel, the very worst example of this was Jewish influence on the 1965 immigration act. That's not proof of causation but it still looks bad

As for what you're saying about power I agree. Mass politics in general seem to me exactly that, people repressing their impotence and pretending they have some effect on the outcome.

There are countries though that aren't pushing for immigration. Japan is the obvious one to mention

I told a really hot vegan girl I was vegan when I was out one night and ended up fucking her. I'm not vegan and don't plan on it

there are better advocates for critical thinking than varg, user. i like filosofem, though.